It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck Full Of Explosives & Two Suspects In Custody Caught on George Washington Bridge on 9/11/01

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

There weren't any truck full of explosives - it was an incorrect report in an atmosphere of chaos and confusion
where all sort of rumors were be passed around without confirmation

Same as the false BBC report that WTC 7 had collapsed 1/2 hour before it did- - resault of garbled information
being passed around. Local source tells Reuters that FDNY has evacuated WTC 7 and expects it to collapse

Reuters twists the story into WTC 7 has collapsed. BBC picks up Reuter report and repeats it as fact without
checking.

On Sept 11 afternoon was listening to radio transmissions from WTC site in my firehouse in NJ. Heard chief
on scene warning men of possible biologic agents in the area.

Case of rumor being spread as fact......

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by rebeldog

I hate to crash your Jew-hating party, but at least part of your post is a hoax. Here is a list of the victims. There are most definitely Jewish names on the list. I guess those ones didn't get the memo?

www.foxnews.com...

Stereotype much? Just because a name sounds Jewish doesn't mean they are Jewish. So chances are they didn't get the memo.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Blundo

1. You should check your sources and get confirmation because to my knowledge Police confirmed there were NO explosives found in the van at all!

2. It was a VAN, not a truck!
edit on 5-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Explosive residue was found in the van. And explosives are like drugs you can get busted for the smallest amount.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Blundo

This same stuff keeps coming up every other month as if it were breaking news.

Maybe there should be a series of 'stickies' at the top of the 911 section.

The stock hoax.
The truck load of explosives hoax.
The dancing jews hoax.
The thermite hoax.
The insurance hoax.
etc...

It might save a lot of people time and embarassment.

In their own words they were sent to film it. And theres only one way they could have known it was going to happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by rebeldog

I hate to crash your Jew-hating party, but at least part of your post is a hoax. Here is a list of the victims. There are most definitely Jewish names on the list. I guess those ones didn't get the memo?

www.foxnews.com...

Hate to crash your anti-Semite party, but there is a difference between Zionist (Israel) and Jews. You know the people that Hitler killed? They were Jews. You know the people that SOLD out their fellow Jews, and made fortunes doing that and other things during WWII. they were Zionists.
No Zionists (Israelis) died in 9/11. If you equate Israelis to Jews, you might as well say Spaniards and south Americans are the same....
edit on 5-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EmVeeFF

Hate to crash your anti-Semite party, but there is a difference between Zionist (Israel) and Jews. You know the people that Hitler killed? They were Jews. You know the people that SOLD out their fellow Jews, and made fortunes purring WWII. they were Zionists.

No Zionists (Israelis) died in 9/11. If you equate Israelis to Jews, you might as well say Spaniards and south Americans are the same....

Oh no, not these old weasel words again, "I'm not against Jews, just Zionist". Not buying it. No one does. Of course you forget to mention the little fact that all Jews may not be "Zionist" but that all "Zionist" are Jews, meaning of course that there is a chance that any given person who would be Jewish may also then be a much despised "Zionist" and finally then we come to the much sought after (by the determined Anti-Semitic crowd) conclusion that all Jews are suspect.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Whats your deal? Why does everyone give into this anti-semite crap? I only have problems with people that # with my family and the people of the world. Don't try to tell me I'm anti-semetic when I am clearly stating I am against the Israeli establishment.

You are either ignorant or brainwashed.
edit on 5-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Blundo

1. You should check your sources and get confirmation because to my knowledge Police confirmed there were NO explosives found in the van at all!

2. It was a VAN, not a truck!
edit on 5-8-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Explosive residue was found in the van. And explosives are like drugs you can get busted for the smallest amount.

Explosive residue?????? do you understand what can be called Explosive residue and never be Explosive residue.

One common material is common fertilizer.

And it does not have to be ammonium nitrate 33- 0-0(the grade used for blasting)

A 10-10-10 fertilizer will still test as a nitrate on a Explosive residue test but never could be use to build a bomb.

I own a truck that has real Explosive residue on it as it was my mine truck and over the years i have hauled around 30 tons of ANFO in it.

But if you tested most lawn care company trucks you would also get a positive test for Explosive residue.

I could also get a positive test for Explosive residue from instant cold packs.
When i worked as a EMT we used a lot of them. and i always saved the used ones and poured the contents in a garden sprayer and sprayed my lawn with a diluted spray.
No one could ever figure out why my lawn was so green.
www.sciencebuddies.org...

Oh by the way they mix a buffer with the ammonium nitrate in the cold packs so that its below the 33-0-0 level and can not be used as a explosive. They buffer it down to about 28.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

This, my friends, is disinformation.
The Mossad agents with the truckload of explosives was a proven fact.
They were arrested, promptly released, and admitted to being there.
Never forget, Mossad and therefore Israel was undeniably involved regardless of what anyone tries to tell you.
As far as I can tell, 9/11 should have been considered an act of war/treason.

Sorry to bust you Jew hating fantasy.....

The "dancing Israelis" were stopped near the Meadowlands stadium not near George Washington Bridge

They were spotted by the resident in Weehawken again not near the G W Bridge - after the 1st plane hit the
building by whuich time entire world knew about it

Maria, who asked us not to use her last name, had a view of the World Trade Center from her New Jersey apartment building. She remembers a neighbor calling her shortly after the first plane hit the towers. She grabbed her binoculars and watched the destruction unfolding in lower Manhattan. But as she watched the disaster, something else caught her eye.
Maria says she saw three young men kneeling on the roof of a white van in the parking lot of her apartment building. "They seemed to be taking a movie," Maria said.

The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

She found the behavior so suspicious that she wrote down the license plate number of the van and called the police. Before long, the FBI was also on the scene, and a statewide bulletin was issued on the van.

The plate number was traced to a van owned by a company called Urban Moving. Around 4 p.m. on Sept. 11, the van was spotted on a service road off Route 3, near New Jersey's Giants Stadium. A police officer pulled the van over, finding five men, between 22 and 27 years old, in the vehicle. The men were taken out of the van at gunpoint and handcuffed by police.

The "dancing Israelis" were not released, but spent several months in detention being questioned by FBI

Four young Israelis who were arrested by American federal agents on 9/11 have filed a law suit against the Department of Justice in the United States District Court in New York.

The law suit alleges that law enforcement officers and officials of the Bureau of Prisons unlawfully incarcerated them for an extended period of time and violated their civil rights during their more than two month imprisonment in the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in 2001. The four plaintiffs claim that they were held incommunicado without access to attorneys or family, subjected to rough interrogations, physically assaulted, deprived of sleep and subjected to racists taunting by guards.

The law suit seeks millions of dollars in compensation.

The four plaintiffs are represented by Israeli attorney Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Esq. and New York attorney Robert Tolchin, Esq.

The Israelis were working for a New Jersey moving company when their truck was stopped by police near the George Washington Bridge. When it was discovered that they possessed foreign drivers licenses, the nervous officers placed them under arrest as suspects in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They were handed over to federal agents for weeks of interrogations.

Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, conspiracy theorists in the Arab and Islamic world spread reports that Israel was behind the terrorist atrocities. Islamic and neo-Nazi groups pointed to the arrests of the Israelis as "proof" that the Mossad and Israel had perpetrated the attack on the World Trade Center. Hate groups around the world posted hundreds of stories centering on the arrests of the Israelis and their alleged role in the 9/11 attacks. The fact that the four were eventually cleared of all suspicions and released did not put the libels to rest and stories about the Israelis are still regularly appearing on the internet.

American human rights groups have charged that the Bureau of Prisons violated the civil liberties of those detained by the United States following 9/11. Following an internal investigation the Department of Justice released a report in June 2003 which, in part, found:

"the evidence indicates a pattern of physical and verbal abuse by some correctional officers at the MDC against some September 11 detainees, particularly during the first months after the attack."

According to the plaintiffs' Israeli counsel Nitsana Darshan-Leitner: "The infamous arrest of these young Israelis on 9/11 has been used by anti-Semites worldwide as `proof' of Israel's involvement in the World Trade Center attack. Our clients are seeking compensation for the harm they suffered in the MDC by prison officials. In addition, the law suit will serve as an important public forum to debunk the lie that Israel or the Mossad was behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. It will show that there was no Jewish conspiracy as the Arab world continues to claim and put an end to this racist blood libel."

Prove the point - take a simple fact. run it through some paranoid conspiracy loons and watch how it gets
twisted into some total nasty mess....

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
lots of shabbos goy flooding this thread with disinfo.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Innocent or not. Someone who watches 2 towers, full of people, hit by planes and decides its time for a PHOTO OP complete with SMILES and DANCING makes them an anti-american. As in they hate AMERICANS. You know, in a similar fashion that you are saying some of us hate Jews. the difference, their hate was REAL, not fabricated like your nonsense assertions.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Was this info included in Huckabee's 911 cartoon? If not, it must not have happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Are you repeating your posts in multiple threads?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

he seems ready to hav e a discussion, are you angry at his actions?

those three israelis were happier then any muslim i have ever seen on 9/11.

Making the divison between israel and jews (which i am) is CRUCIAL. I AM NOT ISRAEL NOR AM I ZIONIST NOR DO I SUPPORT ANYTHING IN THE CATEGORY. DIVISION IS CRUCIAL. i dont want to keep saying it but i will.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Those three Israelis were happier than any Muslim you saw on 9/11 huh? You were there and saw them? And didn't see any of the footage from various Third World crapholes showing the Muslim celebrations of what happened that day?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

those three israelis were happier then any muslim i have ever seen on 9/11.

Didnt see what happened in Paterson NJ where Muslims (who make up 60% of the city) were celebrating

That is until got their attitudes "adjusted" by the Hispanic population.....

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i was in saudi arabia at the time, half my neighbours were effing terrified, what are you talking about got up in celebration? proof please
edit on 6-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join