It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Dont know if the source is 100% here.

Intel Hub

In the last week, The Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States. We now have reports that a huge movement of heavy artillery, tanks, rocket launchers ground to ground ground to air in and around Alexandria Virginia. The reports, from Joyce Riley of The Power Hour, said that a trucker had reported that his friend was on a secret move of personal and equipment to upstate New York. Theories to the reason for all the military movements that have been documented in the last week range from an October invasion of Libya, to earth changes, to literal martial law.

What is going on here peeps? Reports are widespread. Is something imminent?
I searched and couldnt see this, with these videos. What.is..going..on

Also:

This is an alert to all truckers. We need your help to confirm this information. Send any tips to [email protected] In the last week, The Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States. We now have reports that a huge movement of heavy artillery, tanks, rocket launchers ground to ground ground to air in and around Alexandria Virginia. The reports, from Joyce Riley of The Power Hour, said that a trucker had reported that his friend was on a secret move of personal and equipment to upstate New York. “This stuff is being distributed in areas to protect the population.” One trucker reportedly went through the Mojave County and FEMA was everywhere. “Prepare for a catastrophic event.” While The Intel Hub has not independently confirmed this report it dose dovetail into recent reports that we have received in regards to suspicious military movements throughout the United States. Theories to the reason for all the military movements that have been documented in the last week range from an October invasion of Libya, to earth changes, to literal martial law. The only thing we know for sure is that suspicious military and possible foreign military troop movements have been confirmed and a buildup for something in on the horizon.

edit on 4/8/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

I added this myself:
Proof we are the Last Generation on Earth

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Must be deployment to Lybia I think. Not to mention that Obama could do with a distraction about now. Another miserable war is last thing we need but I've said that too many times over the past decade or so.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I can't speak for the rest of it but the footage from Boston is nothing unusual, there's a ton of hospitals in that section of the city and I'd have to say most of those are medflights, we also have police copters constantly and many business people with private copters. I'd imagine it's the same in most city's.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This isn't isolated, these movements are going on all over the country, and I have been all over it, and seen it, and for the most part it has been in my opinion, normal... A lot of the stuff is inbound from the ME.

If the US military were preparing for something major, they would not be able to keep a lid on it, so relax.

We have the largest military on the planet, regularly spending BILLIONS, you will see this from time to time.

On the other hand, if there is complete economic and financial systems collapse, having the broadest distribution of assets, personnel and logistical support in-country would be a wise move, in the unlikely event of widespread civil-unrest, riots and violence.

edit on 4-8-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

The equipment movement isn't concerning to me. The personnel is. There was another thread on this and I'm not sure what people are suddenly calling unusual or extreme but there are always a % of military hardware in transit at any given time. I used to love walking the truck stops on my 10 hour break to look at unusual military equipment someone else may have brought in for the evening. The trains are constant, especially in the Southwest, coming and going.

People tho...? I hope anyone who has first hand knowledge of this can tell us more. Something comes to mind on this, and perhaps there is something to what people are seeing but, I recall reading about a quirk in intelligence and it made sense. When they'd spot a Soviet ship being armed or fueled, especially a capital ship, it wasn't the bullets or bombs people counted in determining intentions. It's a warship after all, they're supposed to be armed to the teeth.
It was pallets of food, water, clothing and medical supplies. The quantity and nature of consumables with a shelf life told what was really happening far better than any bomb inventory count could.

So.... Anyone else know of PEOPLE moving..or logistics involving supplies being moved and not just the endless shuffle of equipment for what appears to be the sheer sake of moving equipment sometimes, yell out! I think we're all real sensitive to this with so many things running at the red line in the world at the same time.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I live in Los Angeles and we don't see much Military equipment in these parts BUT last week I saw 4 military jets and 5 huge military helicopters flying over my house. It was on separate days and they were flying in tight formations and very low to the ground. I tried to get video but wasn't fast enough.

I hope nothing comes out of this.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I notice that's not desert camo paint. I've have notice that local's in uniform have more a greenish hue as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Theres talk on the radio in news reports about a huge miltary excersise going on in the Washington, Orgean, and Idaho area. But they dont go into details exceptits supose to have around 20,000 troops involved and go on for a few weeks.
Source........ 700am KFQD

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This isn't the first time this issue has been brought up. The last time was during the FEMA Camp hysteria which never panned out to much more than Alex Jones bursting a couple blood vessels in his neck.

In my opinion, it is certainly possible this is just standard delivery of military equipment. There are a few wars going on, and the giant military budget may be wasted in a lot of ways, but they still need some trucks, tanks and planes to show for the expense.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
I live in Los Angeles and we don't see much Military equipment in these parts BUT last week I saw 4 military jets and 5 huge military helicopters flying over my house. It was on separate days and they were flying in tight formations and very low to the ground. I tried to get video but wasn't fast enough.

Take the I-15 up to Yermo, and look at the military facilities there, and the rail tracks and cars, from time to time you'll see MILLIONS of tons of equipment moving through there... They must move weapons as well, because a few months ago they spilled rocket fuel (very toxic) and the entire water system in the Barstow area was shut down because of the contamination.

You may not see it moving through the LA area, but it is literally all around you.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can think of two prominently logical explanations to these movements beyond training exercises.

One...A pull out from overseas operations. Not completely, but enough to ease some of the financial burden on the economy.

Two...Preparation of a martial law situation due to stock exchange collapse or a failure for the US government to be able to pay for SS.

A scary scenario but definitely plausible given the economic unrest due to the rising deficit.

S&F
edit on 4/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Ill take option #2 for WSHTF

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

You may not see it moving through the LA area, but it is literally all around you.

LOL well I feel much better now that I know I am surrounded by the US Military (sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Two...Preparation of a martial law situation due to stock exchange collapse or a failure for the US government to be able to pay for SS.

I've often wondered what could actually happen in a worst case scenario in the USA (complete economic and financial systems collapse) and it could literally be chaos, you could have millions of angry people rioting, looting and the police forces and law enforcement agencies would be quickly overwhelmed... So doesn't it make sense to have contingency plans in place to distribute military assets, personnel etc?

It is a HUGE what if, but if it did happen have they, or are they doing enough to prepare for it?

Can you imagine angry, desperate Americans in rampaging mobs in the tens of thousands all over the country?

It will likely never happen, but it could.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well given the current situation with the economic structure of the US,.. I'd say a retaliation of those
to be soon unemployed may play a part in the eventual unraveling of the US stability.
I could throw in Elenin, Nibiru, or maybe even the New Madrid quake,..

Or... maybe its just,.. nothing

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

There is a Marine Logistics base outside of Barstow, it covers a large area between I-15 and I-40. Logistically speaking they have a perfect choke hold for key logistic positions to stop the sheeple from leaving california. You have 29 palms marine base to the south which controls I-10 and Yuma marine base covers I-8. I-5 north is covered by several military facilties from edwards afb to other army and marine positions. They have been planning this for a long, long time. Good Luck to all of you in southern california. Look for alternative routes now!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
About a week ago I saw a convoy headed down the interstate consisting of around 10 armored personnel carriers with fully outfitted troops and fuel trucks. Also, several black hawk helicopters flew over my house last week. I assume they are some type of exercises but there still seems to be a little bit more than I've typically seen in my area.
edit on 4-8-2011 by dvid3k because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I call bogus on this. Another scare tactic. Is this the russian propaganda website? Maybe the North korean propaganda website, which is it? So hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I`m really wanting to know just where they are heading? Like not so much what State but say inland away from the East Coast.

I was reading there seemed to be concern on some 720 some Earthquakes On El Hierro (Canary islands) In One Week and a possibility it could possibly trigger a Mega-Tsunami from it sliding a mass of it into the ocean.

So are they clearing the Military away from the projected area perhaps.

Here is the thread I`m thinking of
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Perhaps an expert can guesstimate the breakdown of the type of equipment on that first train. It seemed to me to be mostly transport vehicles of one kind or another. there were no large storage cars for mobile kitchens, hospitals, spare parts, ammon, command centers, or even minimal crews for unloading, etc. Was there any big guns? Perhaps it is NG stuff heading back to their centers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join