It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Thank You for posting this I have found the various videos very educational. It is hard to believe what is contained in them. Not because they aren't true. But because it is so hard to accept.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I have a video of a train that was louder than normal going for as long as 5 minutes. It was pitch black so you couldn't see anything. The regular Amtrak and cargo trains aren't that loud here. Also had creepy sounds.
Also, sounds like helicopters in the back.

It's 12MB take an hour to upload.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
ok.
After posting this.
I recieved a VERY SCARY pm from an ATS user.
I started a thread with what I was told in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think this PM has anything to do with my thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I was on my way back from California with my kid Sunday. We were traveling down I-10 W in Ca. and saw 2 M1A1 Abrams and 2 Hum V's and 3 covered troop carriers headed west. I figured that they were headed to Fort Irwin since they have an armor division there. Also these may be coming from the troop withdrawal going back to their bases. But for conspiracie's sake, it could very well be that we need to protect the nest or the gov needs to protect their nest egg from us. Hope for the best and plan for the worst. P.S. If anything goes down...I love you guys and ATS!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
ok.
After posting this.
I recieved a VERY SCARY pm from an ATS user.
I started a thread with what I was told in it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think this PM has anything to do with my thread?

Someone should NOT have let that cat out of the bag, and you do know that posting private messages is against the T&C of ATS, right?

N2C2 doesn't exist, its a joke... fahgetaboutit!

This message will self-destruct in 5 -- 4 -- 3 -- 2 ...............

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ahh crap, im sorry I didnt know I wasnt allowed to post PM's sent to me.
It is just strange I post this thread, then get that PM. That is all.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I dont trust intel hub, they promoted propheticsear and every one knows hes a fearmonger. They all so promoted henning kemner.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
Ahh crap, im sorry I didnt know I wasnt allowed to post PM's sent to me.
It is just strange I post this thread, then get that PM. That is all.

It looks like an inter-agency/departmental e-mail message, could be real could be fake, you could have posted it here, it would have been more appropriate.

Whoever sent it to you, didn't want to post it themselves, because it is either a fake, or it is a real classified e-mail and it would be illegal to post it in the public, or to even send it to you.

If it is real, then there are some interesting items, which only raise more questions as nothing is really explained, the warning... "The only other thing of which I am certain is that this headquarters will be fully tested at some point in the future. You must be ready for that—it could happen at any time."

Sounds rather ominous.

If it is real, then WTF?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This reminds me.

A few months ago I went to St Louis. On the way home on I-64 in front of Scott AFB I passed 10 heavy military trucks in a convoy. They were not heading to or from SAFB. What caught my attention of this huge convoy, was the fact that they had the explosive plaques. Highly explosive. They were hauling crates. I believe that they were missiles or bombs. Just my opinion. It was a little strange.

10 military trucks loaded with explosives right beside me makes me a little nervous. I quickly passed them. I was going to make a thread but I did not have the camera to take pics.

Just thought I would mention that here

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Here is the full pm here:

From: Winnefeld, XXXXXXXXXX ADM USA NORAD USNORTHCOM HQs CC To: NORAD USNORTHCOM - DL; NORAD - DL; USNORTHCOM - DL Cc: XXXXXXXXXX Col NORAD USNORTHCOM HQs CC Sent: Fri Jul 29 11:03:53 2011 Subject: Farewell Classification: UNCLASSIFIED Men and women of NORAD and USNORTHCOM, If the confirmation timing works out, sometime next week I will hand over command of NORAD and USNORTHCOM to LTG Chuck Jacoby. It has been my distinct honor and privilege to be your commander for the last 14 months. You should be very proud of—and I am most certainly very proud of—your performance. When I step outside the press of our daily work and compare our current position and outlook to where we were just those few months ago, the magnitude of what you have accomplished stands out very clearly. Through your fortitude, teamwork, and willingness to take institutional risk and embrace change, you have truly brought this headquarters to a new level of achievement. Our commands are a trusted partner in nearly every mission area, and we are patiently winning over the few remaining holdouts through sheer competence, outreach, humility and good will. You have transformed our relationship with the National Guard team that is so important to our Nation’s security, and our many other domestic partners, including DHS and their subordinate organizations. In so doing you have dramatically enhanced our ability to support our citizens in time of need in exactly the right way, recognizing the sovereignty of the states. You have revolutionized our relationship with the Mexican military, fully recognizing their sovereignty and coming to the aid of a neighbor and friend . . . and through your unshakeable determination have overcome some of the most complex institutional challenges I’ve ever witnessed in steadily improving our ability to support these same partners. You have embraced the new CBRN Enterprise and placed it on a successful trajectory. Your analysis and advocacy have brought clarity to the challenges we face in air sovereignty and tightened up our command and control processes. Thanks to your efforts, we are a fully respected and often-consulted member of the ballistic missile defense community. You have forged a new level of partnership with Canada Command and are bringing the future needs of potential missions in the Arctic into much sharper focus. You have become far more efficient, skillfully expanded the scope and depth of our intelligence capability, and established new credibility within the technical community. We are better able to communicate with our force protection community and are far better networked within the counter- and anti-terrorism intelligence community. Your many dedicated and often under-appreciated watch team members have brought our operational excellence principles to life and significantly improved the way the N2C2 functions. You have upped the level of the way we engage our many partners, to include hosting them in the headquarters and elsewhere. We are faster and better than ever before because of the processes you have embraced, and there is so much more . . . When I took command, I told you that I wanted our commands to be well-known for collegiality, humility, integrity, competence, and to be well understood externally. The fact that you—led by our two fabulous deputy commanders, remarkable chief of staff, and our talented and hard working J-Directors—have done so well in all those areas enabled me to spend much of my time on the road representing your efforts. Your work has evolved the brand name of this headquarters to be a place to which people want to be assigned or with which they want to partner. I view it as a place where we combine time-tested principles with a willingness to push outside the conventional . . . and who would not want to be associated with that? There is much more work to do, and I dearly wish I could be here to do it with you in this beautiful setting in Colorado Springs and with our exceptional component and subordinate commands across North America. However, I depart knowing that your relentless devotion and hard work have rendered the momentum irreversible. I am grateful we were not severely tested during my tenure. But I harbor no doubt that we would have been up to the task. The only other thing of which I am certain is that this headquarters will be fully tested at some point in the future. You must be ready for that—it could happen at any time. So thank you for embracing and breathing life into my ideas, for indulging my impatience and tinkering, for being such good partners to the organizations we support, and for overcoming seemingly impossible obstacles. Organizations are all about people, and it always will be one of the great joys of my life to have been associated with this incredible team of people. Provided that each of you continues to give your best efforts on behalf of our missions and maintains the magic of collaboration and collegiality, these two commands will continue their successes under an extremely capable new commander. Please know that I will be watching fondly—and supporting you—from afar. Mary and I thank you for a remarkable experience. We’ve made many dear friends here, and we will miss you. May God bless each of you and your families and continue to shower our two nations with the blessings of freedom and liberty. Warmest regards and fondest best wishes,

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This makes me think of the Blackhawk I saw heading south around 8pm the other night. Mentioned it to my roomate and he stated that he has seen quite a few the past several days by where he works.

He works litterally across the street from the Air National Guard in Scottsdale, Arizona.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm flagging this in hopes we can get more people to confirm any information they may have. I too have frequent trains coming through at night, at least four in the few hours before I go to bed. One just ten minutes ago and it is 11:30pm. I hear them all night long which is unusual in this area. I've lived here my whole life and have never seen the rails so crowded. Daytime trains numbers have gone up as well. I've been saying it for over a month or two that it is odd that there are so many. I'm on the East Coast.

My work is near a small airplane base (private jets, small cargo, etc) and boy have I been seeing a good amount of military planes go by lately. My co-workers have even commented on it. Also, black helicopters - done - check them off the list. I'm telling you something seems different.

Since the "night" trains are the creepers, I will try to go to the tracks tomorrow to get it on video. I hope I don't see two of each animal through the door cracks.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ive looked on the AWRM (A Well Regulated Miltia www.awrm.org) Situations report, and theres nothing reported about this.
Sometimes these folks are chatty kathy's about these sort of things.

Just to add some fuel to the fire, can someone tell me why Hillary Clinton would be in Barrow Alaska on June 23rd 2011?? Secretary of State in Barrow AK.......

edit on 8/4/2011 by Patrioitinsheepclothing because: Added info

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
We are on the precipice of a very dark and foreboding future; one in which I believe will be overcome simply because I believe in Christ. I do recognize that those who refuse the Mark/chip will be removed from the equation in the early days, but, it does not take away from the fact that this NWO, this One World Government and One World Money System will fail.

Those that stand against this will have to suffer the likes of which most of us barely can grasp as I see most people falling right in line with these plans. Conformity will happen across the board because people are afraid to stand against this Demonic World we live in, they are initiated in the Magik of Money!

If there is one small moment within each of us where we can see the value in saying NO, then I do hope and pray that will be the case and even if someone threatens your very Life over this I pray that you know that your Soul is safe for standing and accepting the fate of such a decision! To take such a Mark/chip would be a forfeit no one should consider, ever; because the eternal nature of the Beast is one of a far greater magnitude than just surviving!

This may seem like a rant or a warning, but it is the Truth! We know the story all too well, and they will have us believe that GOD does not exist! Do not believe them, for your Soul's sake and for Eternity's sake! I would much rather they take me down than to survive without the ability to save my Soul.

There is a solution to this and we all know it!

I did enjoy this video; the guy at the closing part of the video was very "real" to me in the way he spoke and the way he feels!

Here is Wikipedia on the terms of the "Real ID" and where it stands right now.
Real ID-Wikipedia

People born on or after December 1, 1964, will have to obtain a REAL ID by December 1, 2014. Those born before December 1, 1964, will have until December 1, 2017 to obtain their REAL ID.

I do hope we all consider the ramification of what is being shown to us all in our very near future!

GOD Bless!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
For all those who are interested, this is the train I heard. Longest and loudest train that I've ever heard in this area. Towards the end it does sound like Helicopters in the background. And you can also hear loud whistling noises as it goes by.

Mind you, I do not live no where near train tracks. At night you slightly hear Amtrak and the Cargo trains but never this loud.

You have to click the box below the text. I tried to embed it. But, it won't let me. 5 minutes long. No train out here has ever sounded that long.

diabolical.cwahi.net...

Or, if someone can embed it for me. That would be great. I can't log in to my youtube account. Forgot my ID.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Here's a wiki entry on Admiral James Winnefield. You'll see he did indeed step down as Commander of the USNORTHCOM and Norad ON 3 August, 2011, which suggests the email you received may be bona fide.

James Alexander "Sandy" Winnefeld, Jr. (born April 24, 1956)[2] is a United States Navy four-star admiral who currently serves as the ninth Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He previously served as the fourth Commander, U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) and the 21st Commander, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) from May 19, 2010 to August 3, 2011. proir to that, Winnefeld served as Director for Strategic Plans and Policy, The Joint Staff which he concurrently served as the Senior Member, U.S. Delegation to the U.N. Military Staff Committee. His other operational commands include serving as the Commander, U.S. Sixth Fleet and Commander, Allied Joint Command Lisbon. As the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Winnefeld is the second highest ranking officer in the United States Armed Forces, second only to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He assumed his current assignments on August 4, 2011.

He's now the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. I don't have a clue why that email, if it is bona fide, was considered significant enough to send to you via PM and how it could be linked to this thread.

I bet Admiral Winnefield knows a lot about HAARP, 9/11 and many other things, though.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
1) IntelHub is not a credible source.

2) Seeing military movements means nothing if you don't have anything to compare it to.

3) But as this is something that comes up every month or two it would seem to be very ordinary.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
www.gmanews.tv...

My money is on the hardware is going to the Philippines to fight China.

A new Vietnam...using some other middle country so the fighting is off our soil. Maybe we even sold that military hardware TO the Philippines.

ph.news.yahoo.com...

The Philippines was in the US in June doing some shopping for military hardware.
edit on 5-8-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This thread is ridiculous.

Advanced Training, or what the military call "AT" is going on through July and the beginning of August. Pretty much every person involved in the military has a specific time frame when they go to their designated area for the training. This is done every year.

I have two friends in the active Army. The one had his in mid-July down in one of the southern states, my other friend is currently at his in Kentucky. The Army travels to them in large convoys on the highway, and yes, they take A LOT of supplies and equipment. The travel is a test of their mobility in case a situation would arise.

Now as for what the advanced training consists of, I don't have much of an idea. I know my friend who is currently there said that he spent three days administering a military simulation video game.

This is literally nothing to worry about, and I am sure it happens every July and August.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

1. boston has helicopters flying in that section many nights - mgh and bmc medflights, news choppers, etc.

2. economic collapse vs. elenin related bolide strike. therefore military assets moving.

time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join