It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This isn't the old Soviet Union (yet). Any training exercises in the U.S. should be a matter of public record.
There should be a list somewhere, available for the public to see. If, not, someone request it.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
This isn't the old Soviet Union (yet). Any training exercises in the U.S. should be a matter of public record.
There should be a list somewhere, available for the public to see. If, not, someone request it.

Anything moving by rail is open for the world to see.

If they wanted it secret they would have tarped the vehicles.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

If they wanted it secret they would have tarped the vehicles.

If they did that, there would be a thread on ATS about it, and in a short time it would have 400 flags and replies.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sorry if this sounds like fear-mongering; it's not meant to be, just throwing this out there. If I were expecting a mega-tsunami or other mega-disaster on the East Coast; I'd want my military assets to be in a safe place on the West Coast. I've already seen two scenarios suggested recently involving mega-tsunami's on the East Coast, and this is why I'm bringing this up. One was in a youtube video by Lucus, which suggested a tidal surge that would go all the way to the Rocky Mountains, and the other was of course The Canary Island scenario.
Lucus said that a tsunami of this magnitude has already happened at some point in history, evidenced by millions of dinosaur bones up against the East side of the Rockys. I'm not certain of his credibility, just trying to add to the discussion...

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is great!! i'm scared now

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

When mass numbers of un and nato troops are seen, along with xe/blackwater thugs, this would be the time to panic. Tptb will not want any hesitation when they need the beat down to begin and be done right.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
As far as Boston there is a medical heliport in the immediate area of where the helicopters are in addition to one or two rooftop landing pads..and not far from the location is a heliport. As far as the blackhawk there is a coast guard station in the immediate area...hooray for dramatics!

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
*Looks at my post.*

*Looks at people still speculating wildly.*

*Shakes head.*

*Walks away.*

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think this may be the answer...

ValleySubRails

@william0873 -- These were off loaded from ships at the Port of Seattle, Washington and are headed back to Yermo for storage and training use. I think a few of these Trains went east to some base in Colorado, while the rest went down to Yermo. In total over 845 vehicles came back to the U.S.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hey guys im in the military. Just wanted you all to know that everythiNg is normal there is no Way that there is anything gOing on. The vehicles in the first video are LAVs or there were many of them.These are amphibious capable vehicle that can roll on any terrain. To me they seemed brand spanking new. There were several types that i saw. There were a huge number of the communication configuration. Traffic here in Lejeune has pretty much thinned out. Second Marine Expeditionary force is in afghanistan. Skeleton crews are here but of late more and more people are leaving the area. The military is downsizing across the board. Im thinking that these are Pre Positioned war reserves being moved as they have for many years . The difference is that They used to cover them completely. It is more cost effective not to pay for the covers

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Truth is the government really cant trust civilians. Its a scary world and we have to balance the defense of this country with transparency. If we let the public know everything that is going on then nothing would be accomplished and we could not protect the people from themselves or outsiders. Its a hard choice to make . I guess that is the problem with having a counrty where anyone can enter. Unfortunatley we have had too many incidents with our own citizens. People yell and scream when something happens and they want the government to step in and help them. Then they turn around and dont want the government in their buisness. So you gotta ask the american people .Do they really want to know what is going on or do you want to be free. You really cant have it both ways. You gotta take a stance.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I doubt there's anything to this.

I think they're just trying to look busy so that we don't think they're wasting all the money we're giving them

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

Shaking your head is really about all you can do when threads like this get going. AT happens every year, not to mention the two wars we've been involved in for the last ten years, and every year we get people freaking out that the military is taking over the country, that FEMA is going to kill us all in concentration camps, and that whoever happens to be president at the time is declaring martial law. Those we want the truth of it learn and those who want to speculate wildly will continue to do so regardless of the common sense answers placed before them.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

That's what I was saying...it's completely normal activity for Boston

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If it is not an exercise, then it is likely a reset of ship loaded prepositioning equipment, (for which Maersk was just awarded a contract) less than a month ago. Entire shiploads of equipment are rotated from time to time for maintenance and update purposes.

www.maritime-executive.com...

www.msc.navy.mil...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
Dont know if the source is 100% here.

Intel Hub

In the last week, The Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States. We now have reports that a huge movement of heavy artillery, tanks, rocket launchers ground to ground ground to air in and around Alexandria Virginia. The reports, from Joyce Riley of The Power Hour, said that a trucker had reported that his friend was on a secret move of personal and equipment to upstate New York. Theories to the reason for all the military movements that have been documented in the last week range from an October invasion of Libya, to earth changes, to literal martial law.

What is going on here peeps? Reports are widespread. Is something imminent?
I searched and couldnt see this, with these videos. What.is..going..on

Also:

This is an alert to all truckers. We need your help to confirm this information. Send any tips to [email protected] In the last week, The Intel Hub has reported an extensive amount of military movements throughout the United States. We now have reports that a huge movement of heavy artillery, tanks, rocket launchers ground to ground ground to air in and around Alexandria Virginia. The reports, from Joyce Riley of The Power Hour, said that a trucker had reported that his friend was on a secret move of personal and equipment to upstate New York. “This stuff is being distributed in areas to protect the population.” One trucker reportedly went through the Mojave County and FEMA was everywhere. “Prepare for a catastrophic event.” While The Intel Hub has not independently confirmed this report it dose dovetail into recent reports that we have received in regards to suspicious military movements throughout the United States. Theories to the reason for all the military movements that have been documented in the last week range from an October invasion of Libya, to earth changes, to literal martial law. The only thing we know for sure is that suspicious military and possible foreign military troop movements have been confirmed and a buildup for something in on the horizon.

edit on 4/8/2011 by shauny because: (no reason given)

I added this myself:
Proof we are the Last Generation on Earth

It's almost as if they are training for navigability within the city buildings for some reason. Is there something on the horizon that would require the need for properly trained military flight officers to be able to comfortably navigate through city buildings?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by shauny

The equipment movement isn't concerning to me. The personnel is. There was another thread on this and I'm not sure what people are suddenly calling unusual or extreme but there are always a % of military hardware in transit at any given time. I used to love walking the truck stops on my 10 hour break to look at unusual military equipment someone else may have brought in for the evening. The trains are constant, especially in the Southwest, coming and going.

People tho...? I hope anyone who has first hand knowledge of this can tell us more. Something comes to mind on this, and perhaps there is something to what people are seeing but, I recall reading about a quirk in intelligence and it made sense. When they'd spot a Soviet ship being armed or fueled, especially a capital ship, it wasn't the bullets or bombs people counted in determining intentions. It's a warship after all, they're supposed to be armed to the teeth.
It was pallets of food, water, clothing and medical supplies. The quantity and nature of consumables with a shelf life told what was really happening far better than any bomb inventory count could.

So.... Anyone else know of PEOPLE moving..or logistics involving supplies being moved and not just the endless shuffle of equipment for what appears to be the sheer sake of moving equipment sometimes, yell out! I think we're all real sensitive to this with so many things running at the red line in the world at the same time.

I am not sure what this means so I won't try and analyze... will just give you the facts as I know them. I live near Eglin AFB. Niceville, FL is about 15 miles long from the base to end of the main city area. We are a small town definitely. All I can find online for population is a "best guess" of 11,684.

I work in real estate. At the beginning of last month, there were hundreds of rentals available. By the end of the month, a handful. The uptake in calls/visits to the office from military (mostly younger men/couples) requesting a list of rentals was very notable and not usual. Several were suggested to purchase because of high credit and lower housing prices right now. Every one that I talked to casually dismissed that idea. I also know the local hotels are FULL with military and 2 have amended their policies to include "pets" because of "military dogs" that are accompanying some of these servicemen.

Side Note: I read a report online saying that all F35s and F22s have been grounded for some mechanical reason/check. The F35 came in here last month and has been flying around here frequently since. Haven't noticed it being "grounded" at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I can think of two prominently logical explanations to these movements beyond training exercises.

One...A pull out from overseas operations. Not completely, but enough to ease some of the financial burden on the economy.

Two...Preparation of a martial law situation due to stock exchange collapse or a failure for the US government to be able to pay for SS.

A scary scenario but definitely plausible given the economic unrest due to the rising deficit.

S&F
edit on 4/8/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

(agreeing with you but sarcastically toward situation) Yeah... what we need to fix the economic situation is a really good war right now...

Don't get me wrong, having grown up in a military town, I am NOT anti-military or even anti-government in general. I totally respect the job our military does, specifically, protecting our country... but it is no secret that historically, the economy flourishes in times of war. I just hope "we" (as in our country's current leaders) - aren't going to "try and find" a war to attempt to fix our monetary issues. THAT would be a total disrespect to our valued servicemen and our country on the whole...

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Did you see this?

Helicopter Crash In Afghanistan Kills 31 Special Forces Including Seal Team 6...

(Side Note: The opening paragraph says this tragedy included many of the Seals on the Bin Laden mission. 2nd paragraph contradicts the first and says the opposite unless I am reading it wrong?)

But anyway... Likely there was word this was coming?

Also, on the same Fox news report, another group is claiming that it has hacked into several major law enforcement computer systems?

Again, it would be hard to believe there wasn't some intelligence leading up to these things I am sure? Could that account for an uptake in military activity across the US if there is indeed an increase in military movement/activity here?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I haven't read past the 1st page yet, but forgive me if this has been thought of already.

Maybe the military is getting ready for CA to fall into the ocean?

Makes some sense to move equipment away from the coasts and keep them close to air, rail or highway transport. Someone said to watch for ration logitistics (food, water, etc.) and to watch for actual PEOPLE moving with the equipment. I agree to follow the people and not so much the equipment.

Maybe the recent solar flares are bigger or more dangerous than what they want us to believe.

Maybe ET has announced that there really is going to be a "BATTLE: Los Angeles".

It's obvious the Gov't knows much more than they are telling.

-E2

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join