It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

I live on the herts and essex border and I saw them as well heading north this afternoon.

good catch mate i didnt even think twice about it till i just saw it on here, spooky or coincidence lol

the weather was really bad as well but yes there was also a hum
edit on 4-8-2011 by kaivonmack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kaivonmack

Strange, seems like there's a lot of activity for some reason or another in the South East these few days.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Your video doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell something

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

really curious about your sickness. I've read in other postings/articles that people who have been exposed to that kind of weird light from events/UFO's also felt sick. Might want to read into that or look for someone who has experienced similar phenomena.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hi BlackDove!!!

I have heard the weird sound in the sky too (I'm in East Tennessee). I also had helicopter activity, but it was before the noise. Some that have heard the noise have observed that a rain event normally follows. That is also what happened to me.

I have been wondering about solar activity. I checked and seems there was a flare earlier today. If that info helps at all.

1500Z, August 4, 2011 - Great anticipation for the first of what may be three convergent shocks to slam the geomagnetic field in the next twelve hours, +/-. The CME with the Radio Blackout earlier today is by far the fastest, and may catch its forerunners in the early hours of August 5 (UTC) -- at earth.

Two impacts are expected; G2 (Moderate) to G3 (Strong) Geomagnetic Storming on August 5, and potentially elevated protons to the S2 (Moderate) Solar Radiation Storm condition, those piling up ahead of the shock. The source of it all, Region 1261, is still hot, so more eruptions are possible.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

I hope you are feeling more normal soon. If I had that story to tell, I would require a bit more then tea afterwards!

OiO

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Strange, seems like there's a lot of activity for some reason or another in the South East these few days.

Have no idea whats going on, my family have now asked me to stop talking about it to them????

I better lay low and just knock about on here for a bit.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Originally posted by BlackDove

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Probably an airshow or something to do with this

www.valleyaviationsociety.net...

I'll take a look, but everyones acting strange. Thanks.

RAF Valley is in North Wales, your video says you are in Surrey. So it can;t be to do with this airshow

hello Jakius, how are you, glad to see your still with us, (that wasnt meant to sound morbid, those who know, know what i mean), im in south wales so maybe my black copters were something to do with that.

link   
I'm keeping an open mind on this thread, but I'm wondering what that object is on the left of the screen in the video. I can quite make out what that structure is.

And by the way, I've visited England many times and heard many types of accents there so I know that not everyone sounds like Prince Charles. As for me, I was born in Brooklyn, NY but now when I meet someone from Brooklyn and ask them if they can guess where I was born by my accent, most of them guess someplace in the Mid-west USA.

link   

Originally posted by Gwampo

really curious about your sickness. I've read in other postings/articles that people who have been exposed to that kind of weird light from events/UFO's also felt sick. Might want to read into that or look for someone who has experienced similar phenomena.

Could you point me in the right direction my friend.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove

Originally posted by VraxUK

Have no idea whats going on, my family have now asked me to stop talking about it to them????

I better lay low and just knock about on here for a bit.
[/quote
Thats what happens blackdove, they dont want to hear, they just wanna deny.
edit on 4-8-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

I also had helicopter activity, but it was before the noise. Some that have heard the noise have observed that a rain event normally follows. That is also what happened to me.

I have been wondering about solar activity. I checked and seems there was a flare earlier today. If that info helps at all.

It rained about 30 minutes after the powercut and hasn't stopped since.

link   
You could try knocking on your neighbours doors and ask if they saw the lightning today, "just before those helicopters passed by". Tell them you think it might have hit your roof but can't see any damage so far, but you're worried about it. That sounds innocent enough.

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Thank you, that will also give me something to read whilst drinking my tea. Incase anyone wants to know, the flash was, so strange. It was only after all that i started feeling weak and sick.

Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

The video does work , so the problem is at your end ......maybe thats what you can smell

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Good idea, i shall drink my tea, have my cig and go ask.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was just saying to William & Kate, most odd

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert

the video works fine...it's you computer your smell burning
edit on 2011/8/4 by moonweed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Nice video, can you put some details to the structures to the far left of the video?

Have there been any further sightings?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very interesting thread! Could you check this thread out and compare the sound you heard with the video and descriptions given:www.abovetopsecret.com... Sound familiar?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDanielT
Nice video, can you put some details to the structures to the far left of the video?

Have there been any further sightings?

They're windows....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join