Something just happened in England.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's funny the subject has moved to the noise instead of the light because about the same time today as your weird experience I was sitting here at the PC listening to a noise outside that went on and on for at least an hour. I eventually got up to go see, expecting to see a huge truck or something idling at the side of the road. There was no truck there.

I THINK it was the council strimming the shrubs on the footpath behind our houses, but it was torrential rain at the time so I'm just not sure. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Next time I hear a strange noise I'm going to see exactly what's making it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi there, I live on the south coast of England and the strange wooshing, rumbling noise which people have spoken about seems to be a regular occurance where I am. usually early morning. In fact sometimes it is so loud it drowns out the radio.

There has been a lot of strange aircraft activity here too in the past few days, in fact my neighbour pointed out to me the pther day that there were a lot of strange looking helicopters which he didnt recognise as being the usual police, chinook (SP) or other military ones which we normally see here.

Also people mention about feeling sick ect after these noises and someone also mentioned rain following the noise too. strangly the noise was really loud on tuesday morning here and Wed night torrential rain hit us, I know the British weather is strange at times but the downpour we had was the most unusual I have ever seen. The sun was shining and very hot blue sky all around, then suddenly a huge cloud came in from the East and started to cover the whole sky, it came in straight line and I stood and watched it slowly move right over the entire sky untill no blue was left then the downpor began.

I have also been feeling really strange the past couple of days almost like I am going to be sick with an awful taste in my mouth and a heavy feeling kind of under my rib cage but not quite in my stomach, I have felt lke this in the past and been to see the Dr who could find no physical reason for it. I have never really tried to make any sort of collelation between feeling ill and hearing the noise ect, but since it has been mentioned in this thread it has made me wonder.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Yeah...exactly. My boyfriend told me it was a form of heat lightning but again he too did not understand the strobe effect for that length of time. Had we stayed outside looking at it I think I would have seizured it was that intense (strobe light going on)...just crazy.

link   
reply to post by mustangill

Yep, been noticing that too. I'm right over the plateau in Kingston. Things just haven't "felt" right. For months now I have felt little bumps & vibrations. Now over the last week I've noticed a few small quakes in the area.

reply to post by MamaJ

That storm last night was crazy! My husband and I were talking this morning about the strobing lighting and yesterday when one storm approached, I heard thunder consistently for about an hour!

I have seen a few reports on ATS about the storms with strobing lighting.
------

I can't help but think all this is tied together. Solar activity???

OiO

link   
If the light was a near lightning strike then you and your family could be suffering the effects.

Link: www.harkphoto.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

Have you noticed anything strange about the thunder as well? Sometimes when it thunders to me it seems to be more intense, stronger and much more of a cleaner, crisper thunder if that makes any sense. I cant really explain it but the next time it thunders I will videotape it.

Oh and the thunder sound last a lot longer than it use to. I think all this has something to do with the solar flare storms we are having, maybe,..Im no expert but something strange is going on with our atmosphere, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have to post this from some time back, on another thread:

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by westcoast

This is amazing. The noise you describe is EXACTLY like the noise I heard ten years ago. I am 25 and have lived in Washington state my entire life. This low frequency rumble or hum is very unnerving and fear inducing. The only difference between my experience and yours is I saw very strange lights, classic ufo lights, while this sound was "dying" off. The "sound" lasted for two hours the first night that my family and I heard it, I honestly thought that the world was coming to an end, seriously apocalyptic. VERY LOUD, if I had a recorder of any kind that night I am sure it would have picked this up. It is similiar to yet distinctly different from a train/truck rumbling in the distance. It would frequently change in intensity while never changing its frequency beat. It sounded first like a cars stereo with the bass turned way up playing something that could only be described as "hells disco"(interesting link, the man describes a noise similar to what I heard/felt...www.angelfire.com...) I was praying and so was my father. I have done a lot of research into anomalous noises and ufos since and have found plenty to be paranoid about

I suggest you look for the book UFO Defense Tactics by A.K. Johnstone. Lots of information about weather manipulation technology as well as cases around Washington state. Also look into the "Taos Hum." My personal opinion is that this is evidence of weather manipulation. I heard that noise throughout the summer of 2001 on all different times of the day as well as different atmospheric conditions. The first night was the most intense with VERY VERY frightening tones just beating on and on with the blackest cloud I have ever seen in my life being pulled over the area like a sheet over a bed. My dogs were clearly frightened by this and were running around barking up at the sky. It hailed and snowed very intensely on my house for 10 minutes, this was in may. I could believe that this was a natural weather phenomena if it hadn't lasted so long or didn't happen on lots of different occasions. If it is possible to control the weather and manipulate minds with electromagnetic fields, ELF is key to this whole mystery, than it will be used. So ten years later I still dont know exactly what caused me to think that the end was coming that night. Anybody interested in phenomena dealing with mysterious signals/noises coming from some unknown source must look into the work of John Keel. UFOS Operation Trojan Horse is a must read...sorry to go off on a ufo tangent, but hey I saw ufos in connection with this frightening noise, there is a link. I am not saying extraterrestrials are just coming down and playing horrible music for my family and I (maybe they were just trying to keep up with the times by playing something that you would hear in plenty of cars in any city in america, low bass noise
) but whoever or whatever has control of technology that can make people feel so terrible has no soul. www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Please don't let my comment be seen as negative or ignorant, because it is an honest question.

Originally posted by BlackDove

Its not the first time ive had this type of event, but it is the first time i had my cam ready and had my family with me.

You say its not the first time this type of event has happened to you, so what makes it so special? If it happens often why is it so important? What stands out this time?

Like I say, please dont shoot me down for asking, but I feel it is important these questions are asked on a site like this

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

I know exactly what you mean, it was like a REALLY bright torch turning off and on, rather than a crackle of light. Its like someone flicked on a light switch for a second.

I havn't heard any sound from any lightning though, which is odd, as I see a lot out to sea from my bedroom window and no matter how far away it is, you can still hear it usually. No sound last night from lightning. Just weird flashes dotted around the town.
edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Just an update, everyone has a headache in our house, and not from me talking about it, other than that and my feeling sick, the only thing thats happened, is something i didn't notice until now. Shortly after the event within minutes, the sun is blazing and the sky is pretty clear. Its been raining since early hours last night. Its alomost as if something was moving with the clouds.

God i sound mad.

Welcome to the club

Yeah it was absolutely hammering it down wasnt it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I am also wondering if its Solar as well. It was soooo weird though because at the time of the lightning there was a storm waaaaaaaay to the South almost bordering Alabama. I think it was around 7 when it began and now that I think about it, the lightning stayed around until around the time the kids were called in....around 8:30. So the strobe lights were around for at least an hour and half. It was record breaking hot so I know it was a form of heat lightning but again....never ever have I seen it like that for that length of time.

Had I heard what this guy is describing and then saw a flash of light....it would have me so perplexed.

I still say....we are living in some craaaazy times!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VraxUK

I saw it at exactly 23:03 as I immediately asked my friend for the time afterwards!

The only way I can describe this UFO is a green orb leaving a sparkling contrail while producing absolutely no noise or disturbance. Because of where/how we were sitting the perspective of it looked no more than 100-300ft high. It appeared from nowhere, streaked across the sky/length of field (perspective for me) then disappeared. It lasted no more than 4 seconds.

(I know it sounds like a firework but i assure you there is no chance with the sheer size of it.)

That’s near me, well a few miles south but I’m only down the A3. I am glad though that others have come on stating they also over the past 24 hours or so have seen and heard things.

I'll be spending a majority of tonight gazing again, if you get the time I’d recommend doing it. (Providing its not too cloudy) Relaxing and intriguing!

edit on 4/8/11 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
hey guys, we all need to start really paying close attention to these things. There seems to be something to all this since alot of us are noticing alot of the same things and in different parts of the world. Maybe we should all start keeping notes n stuff and recordings and comparing what we find.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Heh, odd, the power came back online in our area at around 23:00. Spooky!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Please don't let my comment be seen as negative or ignorant, because it is an honest question.

Its not the first time ive had this type of event, but it is the first time i had my cam ready and had my family with me.

You say its not the first time this type of event has happened to you, so what makes it so special? If it happens often why is it so important? What stands out this time?

Like I say, please dont shoot me down for asking, but I feel it is important these questions are asked on a site like this

No thats cool, its happened on planes from England to the USA, Florida a couple of times, once i walked to the bathroom on the plane, and before going in the bathroom a kid was watching a Disney film on a screen located on the back of a chair, the child started to yawn and curl up to his mother who was next to him. I came out moments after i came out and sat down back in my chair, i noticed the exact same portion of the film started playing and the child yawned and curled up to his mother. Another time was when i heard some people talking in front of me, only to repeat the same chatter moments later. Night time this has happened when ive been on walks to the local woods, same cars driving by same memorable number plates etc, and a couple of times something else.

This was special as its the first time ive been surrounded by people i trust, and i managed to grab the event on the phone vid cam. Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am sure you guys noticed this, but just in case you havent, check this sighting out: www.abovetopsecret.com... I have to confess my geography skills are very poor, Blackdove how close are you to this mans sighting in heretfordshire?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

We're all within about 200 miles of eachother in a straight line from people have witnessed something strange in the last 24 hours. The BBC reporting is BANG in the middle pretty much.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Hiya OP!

Your experience is so strange and creepy! Thank you so much for sharing it though!

I don't think this is related really but I thought I'd mention it. This past Tuesday night, we
(my hubby and in-laws) kept hearing and seeing military jets fly over the house. It wasn't just the random one, it seemed like they were patrolling (for lack of better term, sorry). We were outside and it wasn't cloudy so we saw them and they were in pairs. This went on for a while. We don't live to far from Cosford Air Base so I assumed they were coming from there. Even though, we have never seen them like that unless there's an airshow. Their airshow was on June 12th however so I doubt they were practicing. Anyhoo, since I have moved here to England, I have seen so many weird things in the skies that I can't explain than I ever saw in the US...plus my hubby and I have heard the weird rumbling sounds on a couple of occasions, we just can't figure out where it's coming from.

Strange happenings afoot I tells ya.

Anyhoo, I hope your family will be able to remember the events of this afternoon and take care!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
I am sure you guys noticed this, but just in case you havent, check this sighting out: www.abovetopsecret.com... I have to confess my geography skills are very poor, Blackdove how close are you to this mans sighting in heretfordshire?

Other side of London, but fairly close. It said this happened yesterday, this is starting to creep me out a tad. But now im more curious to know the truth of why this all happened.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That storm was is full rage over me last night. Lightening that was more than back to back strikes. Just a cacophony of strikes and thunder for an extended period of time. Also, lost satellite and internet intermittently for around 2 hours. Rained so hard, it broke good sized branches out of the trees over the front deck, and back patio.

I'm high up in the N.Ga. mountains, and used to severe storms...but this one was different. No wind to begin with. And as about as intense as I've seen up here. Sure did freak my animals out too. They all ran for the basement and woudn't
come up for anything.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join