It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The video isn't working for me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrDanielT
Nice video, can you put some details to the structures to the far left of the video?

Have there been any further sightings?

Our houses are all attached, the structure on the left is my neighbours window, i just went to the house whose window you see in the video, the chap there rushed past me saying he'll chat later hes late for work (night shift) He works at the local petrol station (Gas station) i'll go see him after dinner. The other side of my house has an elderly man living there, i knocked but no answer as of yet. Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
Very interesting thread! Could you check this thread out and compare the sound you heard with the video and descriptions given:www.abovetopsecret.com... Sound familiar?

I'll do it right now and let you know.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackDove

Originally posted by nitro67
Very interesting thread! Could you check this thread out and compare the sound you heard with the video and descriptions given:www.abovetopsecret.com... Sound familiar?

I'll do it right now and let you know.

I didn't even have to listen to the whole video, apart from the cockerel crowing it sounded like that which you can hear in the background. Yes, just like that, but a bit more heavy and whooshing to it, although it never sounds the same on cam does it. Thanks, great contribution to helping solve this.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Great, I am very disturbed by this whole thing. I have heard this noise and to be honest with you, I think this whole thing is absolutely EVIL. Check out my little story for a comparison here:www.abovetopsecret.com... go about halfway down for my post.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The past two days have been very strange in England in terms of air traffic, I've never seen/heard so much activity before. Something is certainly in the works..

I had my second/third UFO sighting last night while star gazing in Guildford, Surrey. Something that was so bizzare it left me with goose bumps!

It makes me wonder if possibly a new military project is under way...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Just an update, everyone has a headache in our house, and not from me talking about it, other than that and my feeling sick, the only thing thats happened, is something i didn't notice until now. Shortly after the event within minutes, the sun is blazing and the sky is pretty clear. Its been raining since early hours last night. Its alomost as if something was moving with the clouds.

God i sound mad.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrixXxtaR

Might try and do some research about some UFO sightings in the recent days in the South East of England. Very very odd occurrences.

What time did you see this UFO Trix?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I dont want to be a fear monger, but check this vid out and note the sound played at four minutes, sound familiar?

edit on 4-8-2011 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Not mad at all!!! I know exactly what you mean!

link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I live in Nashville, Have you noticed a weirdness to the atmosphere? Last night I went out when It was around 7pm and the heat was excruciatingly unbearable. It gave me a headache in the first few minutes of being outside. It seems so dense out and there was no birds singing at all, you could only hear the loud noise of the locust or crickets. My son even asked me when the cicadas are leaving and I told him they left a long time ago. This morning I went out around 9 or so to mow the lawn and although, It was a bit cooler, I still heard no birds singing and only the loud cricket noise. It seemed eerie and just unnatural. Something is not right in the atmosphere and all a person has to do is just stop and pay it some attention to notice it.

link   

Originally posted by TrixXxtaR
The past two days have been very strange in England in terms of air traffic, I've never seen/heard so much activity before. Something is certainly in the works..

I had my second/third UFO sighting last night while star gazing in Guildford, Surrey. Something that was so bizzare it left me with goose bumps!

It makes me wonder if possibly a new military project is under way...

Thats near me, well a few miles south but im only down the A3. I am glad though that others have come on stating they also over the past 24 hours or so have seen and heard things. I can't understand the flash, and why my family that you can clearly see in the video, why they don't recall it, only moments later.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leedslurker

did you see him,
tell him
ill drop that kettle round to his gran at the weekend

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Was the light like heat lightening, or regular lightening? Maybe a transformer blew out? Do you live near an
air force or army base? I saw 9 helecopters flying together in South Carolina near fort Jackson two months ago.
I just figured it was formation practice. Call the police and ask them to tell you if something unusal just happened
or if someone else is reporting an event similar. It reminds me of that video on utube of the UFO over the Mount Temple.... weird. I hope you get some positive information or answers for personal closure.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Thanks for the backup, that video sound at 4 minutes is what i can imagine it would sound like if i heard it at a very long distance, or if it moved away, the sound was similar yes, but heavy and more whoosing to it. This noise was direct over head, could not have been more than a couple hundred meters up max, i couldn't see it, just hear it, and then the flash.

edit on 4-8-2011 by BlackDove because: Spelt imagine wrong, was jittery.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

I too live around Nashville. I actually live in Mt. Juliet/Old Hickory. Last night the skies were clear and the lightning that was around lasted for about an hour. The lightning was like a strobe light. I have never seen it like that and I have lived here all my 38 years. I also noticed no birds were singing. The atmosphere was so dense I too had a headache (eye ache). Thank God this morning it is back to normal.

I am thinking what this guy saw was indeed out of this world. There is no way you can see something like that, no one else remember it, feel sick, and feel as though you are going mad. I would have to get to the bottom of it....thats for sure!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes, the whole atmosphere felt out of place but it was after the flash that the headache and sickness started. It would seem this type of event really is all over the world. And now im thinking, why?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I too live around Nashville. I actually live in Mt. Juliet/Old Hickory. Last night the skies were clear and the lightning that was around lasted for about an hour. The lightning was like a strobe light. I have never seen it like that and I have lived here all my 38 years. I also noticed no birds were singing. The atmosphere was so dense I too had a headache (eye ache). Thank God this morning it is back to normal.

I am thinking what this guy saw was indeed out of this world. There is no way you can see something like that, no one else remember it, feel sick, and feel as though you are going mad. I would have to get to the bottom of it....thats for sure!

The lightning here in East Anglia UK was much like that, very very brief, singular flashes with no sound. Very odd.

This was only after the power was out.
edit on 4-8-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Was the light like heat lightening, or regular lightening? Maybe a transformer blew out? Do you live near an
air force or army base? I saw 9 helecopters flying together in South Carolina near fort Jackson two months ago.
I just figured it was formation practice. Call the police and ask them to tell you if something unusal just happened
or if someone else is reporting an event similar. It reminds me of that video on utube of the UFO over the Mount Temple.... weird. I hope you get some positive information or answers for personal closure.

The police will think im barmy (mad), it seems displaying the truth to certain people makes them react in ways you couldn't imagine. As for the light, only a feeling of purity, happy, and then gone. No transformers near by, there are two airports, Gatwick and Heathrow. Heathrow is in the direction the craft were flying from and Gatwick was in the almost in the direction they were heading but they wern't going to Gatwick and i see the normal planes etc. in the sky going to land at Gatwick, so what i mean is the craft where flying North to South. Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I love to post this vid, its maybe a little off topic but pay attention to what this man is saying and look at the state of the world today economically, ecologically, all the revolutions going on and than think about this sound and the lights people are reporting....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join