It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just happened in England.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
OK, a couple of hours ago a strange noise started to make itself known over my home, i had my children with me and so told them to wait indoors whilst i took a look outside.

It was cloudy and so i couldn't see much of anything, but the noise remained. My family heard this noise as well, and i began to wonder what was going on. It was the strangest noise i have ever heard, like a whoosh, but it was non moving and remained above my home.

Then nothing, the noise just stopped, so quick, no fading, no nothing, and then a flash of light appeared, the most pure amaizing light ive ever seen, it felt like it lit up my whole body. I had asked a chap who walked past what he thought was going on and if he could see anything, but the chap just looked at me funny as if i was nothing. God i keep stopping whilst typing this, im gonna sound so crazy. Anyway, a few moments after that i ran indoors and grabbed my mobile phone cam, and shot outdoors again.

On returning outside the sky began to fill with helicopters and other objects. I went indoors afterwards and began talking about the events that just took place whilst running to my PC to get the video footage off. My family, children and wife who were there with me don't recall anything at all, infact no one does, and the only thing i got to show for the whole event is some video, a headache and sickness.

I just uploaded the video and will place it here for you to look at, i need a drink so im gonna go grab one, i feel a bit funny now, and not in a good way.

Its not the first time ive had this type of event, but it is the first time i had my cam ready and had my family with me.

Back in a bit.

On reflection i hope there is video there, because i showed my family and they just keeep looking at me funny.

edit on 4-8-2011 by BlackDove because: miss spelt a word, im shaking a tad.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
seems tyoe odd of the vid cause it seems old and also if your from englnd wouldnt you have a accent?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
this occured to you before ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
tProbably an airshow.....wrong link given before il find the show and post the link

edit on 4-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

+64 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Its an old phone yes, as for my accent not everyone talks like harry potter sir, but thanks for the reply.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Probably an airshow or something to do with this

www.valleyaviationsociety.net...

I'll take a look, but everyones acting strange. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
this occured to you before ?

Yes, a few times at night and twice on a plane going to Florida.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes, keep us posted. I'll keep an open mind, but, I won't let my brain fall out in the process.

Do you have a longer video of this event you can post?

Des

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I wish i did, my family can't seem to explain the kids screaming, or the objects etc. But they know im a stand up kind of guy who is mostly serious. Thanks.

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
seems tyoe odd of the vid cause it seems old and also if your from englnd wouldnt you have a accent?
Brilliant typical yank-for your info not everyone from ''Englind'' has what you think of as an accent.Are you obese and eat super size burgers for every meal?Regarding the op could this have been a timeslip?No doubt the usual suspects here will say you are mad/it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Could you tell us if possible which direction the choppers were flying and the area roughly?

Flagged in the hope that others who might have seen anything or experienced time loss might see it.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What part of England are you from ?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Id just like to point out i live in the UK....i live in essex.

Ive seen similar things to this MANY times. When working in london i saw a fleet of about 50 helicopters pass over, dont know what they were up to, maybe just moving supplies or something equally as mundane.

I regularly see groups of 4 or 5 planes passing over where i live....they come from Duxford i think as they (for the most part) look like old planes.

Im still looking for the right airshow...but it may just be military moving their equipment from a base.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by BlackDove

Can't watch the video at the moment, but where abouts are you in England?

Could you be a little more specific please?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Interesting stuff fella - not sure what to make of it, weird that no one else remembers it

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Thanks for adding to the accent comment, a time slip is very possible, i recorded the objects from start to finish i recall about 5 maybe 6 mins, only a few seconds of video remained, im still feeling sick from it all, like a bad dream. I'll keep you posted.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

15 miles from London South. I would divulge more, but im still trying to get my head around it all, its never been this intense before.

Think i need a lie down, plus i just realised i miss spelt hour on the video. Feel so sick.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Your vid is not working? Where in england?

link   
reply to post by BlackDove

and you managed to edit and post this on youtube and here in under an Hour ?

because you start of your story by saying this all happened an hour ago........how?

link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Id just like to point out i live in the UK....i live in essex.

Ive seen similar things to this MANY times. When working in london i saw a fleet of about 50 helicopters pass over, dont know what they were up to, maybe just moving supplies or something equally as mundane.

I regularly see groups of 4 or 5 planes passing over where i live....they come from Duxford i think as they (for the most part) look like old planes.

Im still looking for the right airshow...but it may just be military moving their equipment from a base.

That would help part explain things, thanks for your help in trying to look into this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join