It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have a relationship with the creator of the universe?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
That is the Ultimate test , you are rewarded in heaven for simply having faith , do you not think God knows its not easy to simply believe , but yet when you die , you still have faith , he rewards you for that.

When the Anti Christ comes , he is going to be very Tangible , Audic , and Miraculous , showing great signs and wonders. The population will simply put Jesus aside , and move on to someting they see and touch. We are warned of this , God wants people they truly desire him , if you dont want him , then he gives you a place without out his presence.
If the stories of the bible are true, did the prophets of this god have an advantage over us in believing? These guys actually heard god speak. Moses actually saw the backside of this god. (For some reason he couldn't look at his front, maybe because he is reptilian looking and it would scare him heheheheheheh). The disciples saw Jesus perform many miracles, and so on. These guys actually got to see and hear this god. All I ask for is the same. I can't depend on faith because I have seen it fail too many times. Just because you have faith, doesn't make it real.

I don't care about being blessed because I believe with faith. I just don't care. I simply want to know what is true, without having to guess with faith.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Oh WOW...... While reading your post I smiled and shed a tear at the same time. It takes a lot for someone to put themselves aside and even the chatter (from negative people who encourage selfishness) to help someone in need.

This to me is what WE ARE HERE FOR. SO much has changed over the years. We have lost our way...in so many ways.

God has shown his love for me via... many ways, but most of all from the people who care enough to say things like what you said and who show their brother/sister the love that they so desperately need while climbing a mountain. You thirst....I give you water. You need a place to stay....I will give it. You need clothing...I will give every garment I have so you will be clothed for all your days. That is the love that we do not show our neighbor anymore.

I have always been so aware of Him and his works through people and he continues to show me...even today.

Your words are like music to my ear. I am so glad to hear that you would have lent a hand and shown me love.

When it comes to having a relationship....I can only say that although I do not understand a lot....I understand enough to know that I am not alone and I am guided.

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!! xoxoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
18“I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. 19“After a little while the world will no longer see Me, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. 20“In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. 21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.” 22Judas (not Iscariot) said to Him, “Lord, what then has happened that You are going to disclose Yourself to us and not to the world?” 23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father’s who sent Me.

These things I have spoken to you while abiding with you. 26“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. 27“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. 28“You heard that I said to you, ‘I go away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced because I go to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. 29“Now I have told you before it happens, so that when it happens, you may believe. 30“I will not speak much more with you, for the ruler of the world is coming, and he has nothing in Me; 31but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me. Get up, let us go from here.

(John 20:27-29 NIV) Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

(John 6:28-29 NIV) Then they asked him, "What must we do to do the works God requires?" Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent."

Thats if you believe the Bible.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

"Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
Again, I'd rather be like Thomas. I don't care about being blessed.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Then believe the Anti Christ he will show you everything you desire

www.share-international.org... go ahead and make him God if you reject Jesus.

The Bible tells you not to look for them , because you will be decieved. God doesnt owe you anything.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
If God spoke to your heart......would you listen?

God showed us with Jesus that even though the flesh dies....we live on and are resurrected through the Spirit. He gave his spirit of love to us through Jesus.... I think that is why he talks to most of through our spirit now. I could be off....but no one has the answer. Its debatable.

ALL I DO KNOW is he may not speak in an audible tone to me.....he definitely speaks to my spirit. I feel his spirit all the time when I read, talk with people, and read. Music is a love of mine....love all music. There was a time after my step sons passing that I would cry all the way to work. It was very very early and dark when I was on my way to work at that time and emotionally I was gone....spent. TIRED! He gave me strength through music. I could turn on the radio and listen to 3DD Away from the Sun and tell him.....I am sooooo far away from you right now. I AM SO MAD right now.....I do not want you around in my life anymore. He never left me even after I begged him too. He just kept showing me He was around.

You will never find all the answers you seek. Know enough to know that there is a massive amount of life out there that we cannot yet see. There is a massive amount of energy that turns into all sorts of things. We are limited now because of what we have become as a collective being. Its sad.....but the only ones that can change it is the collective (all of us) by living the way we were meant to live. The greed, the cruelty, the negativity, the jealousy, and so on.....this is not meant for the spirit so it must stay confined to this Earth plane. Once you are free from this body I hope you will come back and tell others what you are doing, that is if you go before your friends or family members. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS ASK. Once we ask we are given the answer. SURELY I am not the only one who gets an answer.

Peace and love to you Hydroman.... Good luck on your journey, my friend. We all must walk it alone and get to him any way we can. I hope that I can be of help .....I am always a click away. Feel free to message me anytime and we will chat about the Spirit. It is exciting times and I think I could be of help....even if it is just to share experiences. You may find I am a lot like you.....at least I think I am when I read your posts.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
If God spoke to your heart......would you listen?

Nope. That is the same as hearing voices in your head, imo. If this god wants me to believe in him, he'd know exactly what to do.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Then believe the Anti Christ he will show you everything you desire

Perhaps so! That would be a start. If someone is doing supernatural, miraculous things that aren't trickery, then that would let me know that there may be something else out there.
edit on 4-8-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Man, I have read through the responses that I missed while sleeping. There are so many different beliefs, and many of you have a relationship with what you think is the creator of the universe. How's a non-believer like myself supposed to know what's real and what isn't? Can you all be right? I don't think it is possible, it wouldn't make any sense.

Speaking of coincidences, one time while at work I was eating some peanut M and Ms. A thought popped into my head that the next one I bite will not have a peanut in it. I took a bite and voila, no peanut. Was that a god speaking to me or just coincidence? Mind you, it wasn't an audible voice, just a thought. Why would a god speak to me about m and ms and not something more serious? I say, coincidence.

Interesting about the M&Ms. My very religious aunt used to pray for good parking spots and when she happened to get one, it was god answering her prayer.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
You're speaking Blasphemy. Its up to you to believe , the Holy Spirit is to convience you and trouble your heart until Reject Jesus in your heart. You know you will not get the answer you seek.

3And as He sat upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples came unto Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when shall these things be? And what shall be the sign of Thy coming and of the end of the world?"

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you;

5 for many shall come in My name, saying, `I am Christ,' and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that ye be not troubled, for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated by all nations for My name's sake.

10And then shall many lose faith and shall betray one another and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations, and then shall the end come.

15"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (whoso readeth, let him understand),

16then let them that be in Judea flee unto the mountains.

17Let him that is on the housetop not come down to take anything out of his house;

18neither let him that is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day.

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And unless those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect's sake, those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, `Lo, here is Christ,' or `there,' believe it not.

24For there shall arise false christs and false prophets and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

THE BIBLE , warns you about the very thing you are asking for , you will be decieved.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

what exactly is the "anti-christ"? I don't think it is what everyone else thinks it is. if this mythical person exist, would he/she even know it??

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
With my experience so far I felt it quite a number of times that I do feel at peace when I talk to God.
I have a habit of thanking him as many times a day possible irrespective of what pain I am going through or whether I am riding a cloud nine. Still at times when I my heart is immersed in pain I could not reconnect as I try to figure out answers back for the suffering. So do we communicate with God or we communicate with our innerself? still trying to figure out.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

Yes , he would deffinently know it. I believe the Anti Christ is a Physical manifistation , and may not be a possessed person , but Satan or Abaddon physically manifesting themselves in this world. Demons / Fallen Angels can manafest enough to have sex with Women and touch them , why cant Satan do so when he is allowed?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No idea why it double posted.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ha! Well I hope you do not find what you are looking for. I hope you also do not listen to your heart when God speaks to you and you ignore all the "signs" that would allow you to have faith in the unseen love. I hope you will forever be an atheist and never know the love I experience and the true wonders that he shows me on a daily basis.

This (what I just wrote) is not what I hope for...I am simply mirroring back to you what you are showing me through your words.

If he came and spoke to you and whispered your name as he did me when I was 9.....you would do as I did....think it was your imagination. I mean....come one. You do not even believe in the Spirit of God so you would not know it if he came down and spoke with you face to face. You would think its one of the reptilians playing with your mind or something. I find it odd others can believe in a race not yet known but not a creator. Its laughable really.

When we pass from this life to the next you will not be limited anymore and you will say wow....I never knew. BUT....You did know....you just CHOSE to ignore it. Maybe? Maybe not?

Good luck to you in this journey...if there is one. ???

Peace and love to you and yours!!!!!!!! xoxoxox

Jenn

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

well we are particles of the universe. A common known fact
=

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

can the devil, demons, anti-christ be saved or forgiven?? is there a second chance for such a forsaken and hated entity?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

This IS A VERY GOOD POINT. Think about this one for a while and your mind takes a ride to a place where you have never been before.

Love it and again.....good point.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I hope you also do not listen to your heart when God speaks to you and you ignore all the "signs" that would allow you to have faith in the unseen love.

Many people honestly look into their hearts for answers and feel Christianity is false. You can deny that, but I know it's true.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

No no no , the Demons / Satan are so corrupted and Evil , they wouldnt even want it. They would rather burn God's creation than save themselves ... they are also VERY VERY prideful. They knew God as the most high and they wanted to Exhault themselves above God ... and they knew him as such we will never know him until we server in heaven .... in my opinion that is unforgivable ... not only is God a loving god ... he is a Just one as well.

They are being punishing in hell. however man goes with them because they reject God and theres a place there for satan , so why not give their souls a place without God? You were made a forever living BEING , God doesnt break his own plan or laws to make your life easier. Thats why we have his son , he gave us mercy by following his law...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join