It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Today I realized I was an actual God. Not "the god" but definitely A GOD.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Star for that! Some may say God is a farmer of sorts too though.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow I've been a God too sometimes!

But I viciously used the Almighty Powers of My Kitchen Sink to wash all my creatures away straight to the Underworld of Pipe Darkness...

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
My mouth and stomach thinks perhaps not, you see, when I make tomato sauce for Spagheti Bolognaise, I too make enough to last for ages, I freeze double portions for future use ( not the far future, just at a later date, otherwise I would need a large freezer ). I just know when the time is right for removing one for use, however today, I made my first mistake ( on the tomato/pasta front, I thought I would clear that up, because I have made many mistakes in my life, so I am not, quite perfect ). You see I defrosted one, fried up some cherry tomatos, mixed them togeather, added some fresh Basil, poured some Farfale pasta onto it, grated some Truffle on top and some Parmagino cheese, then proceeded to eat it. I must say it was pretty damned good, as always.

After eating it I came straight to the computer and within about two mins of coming on here, I saw your photographs, now I cant get the taste out of my mouth, or the image out of my mind.

You are indeed a vengful God !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
He must be a God, he said so right in this thread. Its irrefutable!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In my early 20's I was "experimenting" one evening. About 4 hours in I decided to take a shower. I then noticed the water splashing off my shoulders was making groups of waterdroplets on the wall. So I decided to be the waterdroplet God. I would move to one side or the other to create more or less water drops on the wall, thus creating villiges and colonies. I even had a few wars where the drops at the top of the wall would come together and destroy the villiges below once they got heavy enough. When I was done showering (and playing God) I said outloud "I created you!!! and I will destroy you!!!!". I then wiped my hands across the shower walls. All in all, it was fun to be God for an hour.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Originally posted by theblackirish7
havent you posted the trash before ? get a life

I for one am auctually enjoying this thread, its a light hearted view that is so diffrent from all the other doom and gloom threads on here today.

thats why there is www.BELOWTOPSECRET.com ats is for conspiracy discussion, there is no conspiracy here, just a lot of fun jokes poking and between the lines insults.

the thread should either be removed or moved to belowtopsecret, or else why the hell did the site owners create belowtopsecret if we can just put whatever crap pointless threads we want on ats.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

I disagree. of course I have no idea what "BTS" is

but Grey Area: Personal Stories seems absolutely appropriate to me

since it was the responses that really turned it into a joke, not the OP

He meant it!
edit on 4-8-2011 by Forevever because: farmer boncho

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

bts is a site owned by the same as ats, it is meant for us to post threads which are not relating to conspiracy discussion, this way we can keep only conspiracy discussion threads on the site which is for conspiracy discussion

this thread has nothing to do with conspiracy discussion,

and besides that point, you know the op didnt mean it, hes a jester/troll, imo the biggest one on ats atm,

but thats besides the point, we should not clutter up the serious discussion forums with pointless threads, that is the entire purpose of bts, otherwise why the hell do the site owners pay for bts, your wasting their time and money putting bts threads on ats.
edit on 8/4/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
In all of my years here, I don't think I have ever checked out BTS, I will do though, especially if it is a friendlier place to explore, however, I think that the atmosphere here has become a funier thing to experience and to take part in. Sometimes humour and lightheartedness make learning a much more fulfilling pastime, if the odd joke makes you a troll, well they will have to invent a new word to describe what the real trolls do !

I personally think it is funny that GOD is DOG backwards, I have no problem believing in dogs, even if they do have fleas, but then if the fleas live on the body of their GOD, then I think that is pretty dammned cool !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Actually, he posts a lot of threads in Jokes and Pranks. So I have to assume he meant this one, even if he was half kidding.

No matter
ATS (not bts) does have "Off Topic" areas - I count 30 of them.

There is one titled "Religion, Faith, and Theology" - if you think it should be moved there, try hitting the alert button at the top of the page. Let a mod sort it out. Its not my place ♥

ETA: I googled below top secret - it brought me back to abovetopsecret

edit on 4-8-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
but wait.. you haven't created life...

They were there all the while, in your sauce. So in reality, they were spawned by minute traces of the spores that they themselves became. You mearly transplanted them to a new location, the air to the bowl, giving them something to live upon and colonize.

Good story though
A for effort.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think I have been to BTS as well and it looks boring, I am not interested in TV, Tattoos, film stars, etc, so I came back ! Is there a link which directs you to BTS ? I would probably think I was posting in the right forum and get into trouble !

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Strange post, but entertaining. I think right now there may be some beef stew in my fridge that worships me

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Try to globalise the bacterial colonies. See what happens when you eliminate their national borders and force them into cultural assimilation with each other.

I tried to do that once, but my flatmate caught me before the project could properly get under way and he didn't seem too pleased with me using his room as mould laboratory while he was away visiting family. Strange.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A while ago when I was in HS, I put an aquarium tank filled with water next to the window under the sun and put sea plants in the water. A month later snails started appearing and were crawling around the tank. I created life too but am I a god? HELL NO. lay off the crack and get a life u moron.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

LOL

Cool pics man and good thread.

I think you'll make a perfectly fine god, good luck

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I thought about bringing Armageddon with some bleach or vinegar, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I suppose I am a benevolent God.

The End.

Truly boncho you are a most mercifull god.
Now if only GOD would be so merciful and benign as you and decide to do something esle with this fungus and virus that we call humanity that has sprung on some tiny remote insignificant corner of his garden that we call the universe, on a pebble that we call the earth. Other then exterminate it that is.

One can only hope all gods are as mercifull and thoughtfull as you boncho, but alas most are not. After all we are all alike with our creator are we not? Some even say we are made in the "image" of our creator.

So to find out what would our creator do. All we have to ask ourselves is, what would we do? Like father like son eh.
Now you know what to expect.
If I told you I can see your future and all of humanities future, would you believe me.

After all I to am a god.

Well at least to some creatures and only for today. And seeing as I have not steeped on that bug that was in my way I truly am merciful...I guess.

Do you think the bug noticed me and thanked me in his little bug brain for my mercy of deciding to spare its life and existence.

Do you think somewhere it deep down in its little makeup of instincts and brain power to grasp the whole of its world, that it questioned if there is a god above it? watching down on it at that very moment.

Or was I invisible to it, like all gods are to us, and we question there existence.

Maybe it was just glad for the shade of my foot for the seconds it lasted.

Or maybe we should be worrying on who's godly foot is over us right now at this insignificant moment in space and time.

Truly boncho for a moment you were a god. But it was an eternity to those bellow you.

edit on 4-8-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You atleast have a good starting idea... "I am god" well not in that way, but you certainly are..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Bonco I'm a fan of yours on here. Those are some pretty nifty pictures

And I wake up everyday realizing I'm a god but not the creator. It's good for you

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Mate, that is minging to say the least.

You really should check what's at the back of your fridge more often, I'd empty and disinfect the whole thing if I were you as that stuff will have spread through the air.

Ugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join