It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Today I realized I was an actual God. Not "the god" but definitely A GOD.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Lo! Behold for I am a supreme being.

This all started about two months ago when I was using up food that had been sitting around for awhile. Mainly pasta and crushed tomatoes. To combat the non-use of the foodstuffs I ate pasta with sauce for about two weeks straight.

Well, once my Ravioli supply ran down, and my Spaghetti reserves shrunk, I went out shopping to reload my fridge and cupboards. This is where it all began....

After purchasing a large amount of food, I hurriedly shoved it into my fridge, not paying attention much to what was still in there. The next few weeks I ate rich and delicious fresh foods, followed by a couple weeks of burgers and hot dogs.

Now, since the time of the large purchase, I have eaten through just about everything. And as I was cleaning out the fridge today when I noticed a bowl in the back of it which had a plate used as a lid.

For the life of me I couldn't remember what it was from, but then it hit me.... PASTA SAUCE.

I suppose you are wondering where the God part comes in? Well, turns out I gave life to billions and billions of bacteria and other organisms.

Mold is a simple, tiny living organism that grows wherever it gets enough water to reproduce.

Bacteria (/bækˈtɪəriə/ ( listen); singular: bacterium) are a large domain of single-celled, prokaryote microorganisms.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f43e7a89eab.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f47cefa3e9a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/68c7cf8cede5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2733850629f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/917dd496fc64.jpg[/atsimg]

I thought about bringing Armageddon with some bleach or vinegar, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I suppose I am a benevolent God.

The End.

*Note, I had trouble picking the forum for this. I'n my opinion, it could have gone in the Science Forum, Food/Cooking Forum or the Religion Forum. Not too mention the NWO Forum, if those little single celled monsters were saying things like "I think Boncho is planning to wipe us out and live off our rich tomato-e planet".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So basically your a dirty halion lol althrough I must admit I have become god a few times with tea cups hidden down the side of the sofa.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So so many colonies have you named them? Or are you going to select a chosen one and let him name all the rest. Also Do you have any plans to make one colony the master of all the others? Great photos BTW

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Eeeeewwwwwww......
Make prettier stuff God.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
How about posting it in the "Boncho is a flat out nut cake forum"

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
AWESOME! NOW YOU CAN HALLUCINATE WHILE FILLING YOUR BELLY AT THE SAME TIME!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
So so many colonies have you named them? Or are you going to select a chosen one and let him name all the rest. Also Do you have any plans to make one colony the master of all the others? Great photos BTW

I dumped them in the garbage and figured I'd let Mother Nature take it's course. When you are relocated to the garbage dump, Darwin theory will take over.

Only the strong colonies will survive.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't know what would be crazier, God talking to the spores and demanding they follow 10 rules, or God getting angry at his spores for not pleasing him and him killing them with Lysol.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Reminds me of earth.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Eeeeewwwwwww......
Make prettier stuff God.

I personally think they are beautiful. Imagine that growing on a planet a few thousand lightyears away...

If we had pictures of that, you would be staring at the same thing on the front page of the NY Times.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well by your standards I was a god about 1000 times in my late teens early twenties..then I met my partner and he turned me into a neat freak....although I did leave an apple on a garage shelf a few months ago and found it about a week ago...so..I am also a god!!

Awesome and gross thread!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
I don't know what would be crazier, God talking to the spores and demanding they follow 10 rules, or God getting angry at his spores for not pleasing him and him killing them with Lysol.

The best post on ATS ever!

link   
You had the opportunity to bring great destruction upon your colonies, you could have created a bowl-wide flood, or you could have destroyed them by fire by putting them in the sun.... You could have taken notes from that other guy....
edit on 3-8-2011 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

link   
Rotflmao

All hail our Lord God and saviour, Boncho.

S&F

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I'm sorry, I stopped reading right after Proof:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well God I think we can safely say you where the cause of WWIII 'battle for the dust bin', unleashing your pasta bacteria against the defenseless bacteria of the bin. I wonder how long before one side tries to set up its own Manhattan project

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Very cool.

Immediately looking at it I thought there could be miniscule life forms on there, maybe even like us, thriving away, maybe little vehicles for transportation etc...

It is crazy when you really think of it...just like we could be a bit of mold on some other surface.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelmcclen
Well God I think we can safely say you where the cause of WWIII 'battle for the dust bin', unleashing your pasta bacteria against the defenseless bacteria of the bin. I wonder how long before one side tries to set up its own Manhattan project

Not sure, but I know that if e-coli and botulism team up together my little creatures are going to label them as the axis of evil.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Found the perfect video to accompany this thread

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-8-2011 by michaelmcclen because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
havent you posted the trash before ? get a life

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join