It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Today I realized I was an actual God. Not "the god" but definitely A GOD.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
exactly bro have you cleaned up your fridge yet if not i suggest that you do because by removing that plate you let them spores become airborne and now youll be eating them but i like the thread snf on another note if you would have washed the bowl you would have been like our god and destroyed life by a major flood coincidental

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

and besides that point, you know the op didnt mean it, hes a jester/troll, imo the biggest one on ats atm,

but thats besides the point, we should not clutter up the serious discussion forums with pointless threads, that is the entire purpose of bts, otherwise why the hell do the site owners pay for bts, your wasting their time and money putting bts threads on ats.

Glad you are reading enough of my posts to form an opinion. While you suggest I am merely a jester, you must remember that some of the greatest purveyors of truth throughout history have been of a similar sort.

To your other comment, I think you fail to understand how the site is monetized, (I am not sure entirely to be honest) but I can guarantee I'm not costing anyone money.

Now, if you read the last line of my thread, think about it a little bit, it has everything to do with the content of this site. So does the post in general. Some people speak in metaphors, euphemisms and prose. It does not mean they are not conveying a message though. It is up to you to discern however. Reader beware.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thinking about this thread tonight, and the Simpsons video made me remember an old TV Show, I think originally aired on HBO.

Here is the intro.

You'd be surprised, back then it was really good CGI.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I too created life earlier today.

They were beautiful. About 6 inches long, brown. Perfect twins.

I immediately flushed them.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Bonchogod, you shouldn't have thrown your bowl in the bin. It looked like it was growing its own sponges for cleaning itself!

You're like every other god; when things get interesting, its an apocalypse there or there... Sheesh! We don't have the gods we used to... or do we?

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
my first thought was this guy is a nut!
upon reading everything i realized that....... well this guy is a nut!!!

hahaha thanks for the laugh S+F

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by michaelmcclen

Originally posted by theblackirish7
havent you posted the trash before ? get a life

I for one am auctually enjoying this thread, its a light hearted view that is so diffrent from all the other doom and gloom threads on here today.

thats why there is www.BELOWTOPSECRET.com ats is for conspiracy discussion, there is no conspiracy here, just a lot of fun jokes poking and between the lines insults.

the thread should either be removed or moved to belowtopsecret, or else why the hell did the site owners create belowtopsecret if we can just put whatever crap pointless threads we want on ats.

Go to your room....no dessert for you!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hahahahahaa

The most hilarious and at the same time, true thread on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join