It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**White House Insider: "Everyone Stunned At How Little Barack Obama Understands"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wow, Ulsterman is still hoaxing people with this? And apparently Obama haters are still falling for it.

Ulsterman's "insider" has failed in almost all of his "predictions" and all his info has turned out to be false. This "insider" is made up by Ulsterman...an anonymous blogger on a website that allows absolutely anyone to post a "news article".

I wrote a thread on this a long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There is one thing I know about the POTUS.

Somebody donated almost 1 BILLION dollars to get him in the White House.

And it was not you and me.

The conservatives are trying very hard to protect Americans and the money they have earned.

The silly ignorants believe anything being said by the liberal media,who are paid millions of dollars to

spread the lies that they say on the air.

I can guarantee you those rich people who donated money to Obama's campaign are not worried about

things at all.

Their life style will never change while our children will suffer.

If they can give Billions away for political donations they will just recoup it on the other end.

Think about why movie tickets are so high and why Obama keeps coming to L.A. seeking donations to his re-election.
edit on 3-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by IamJustanAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I don't know.

I was going by this:

The one thing that almost everyone did agree with was how “idiotic”, “moronic”, “pathetic”, “self-serving”, “arrogant”, and “scary” President Obama’s role was during the process. Those are actual descriptions used against the president, and most of them came from Democrats. Everyone stunned over how little Barack Obama understands about anything.

as posted by anon.

It is self-explanatory, IMO. As in: 'most of them came from Democrats' and 'Everyone stunned over how little Barack Obama understands about anything'.

wcitizen's post above says it all.... Without a teleprompter, Obama is just another G W Bush!

edit on 3-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

Uh huh. I am asking you to name them because apparently you believe it. Now if I told people I believed that some Democrats I could not name said some stuff because I was told by someone else I could not name, I would expect people to assume I am crazy or lying. You just did that, so which is it?

I know what Anon posted and I do not see one thing in there that would lead me to believe any of it is true. If you are so sure these Democrats actually said these things then naming them will be really easy. Unless you are just believing any old crap Anon feeds you?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Oh yeah, he's the first president to have a staff of speech-writers.

At least the authors don't have to recheck it to make sure he can pronounce all the words.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The dems are eating their young.

Tea 2012

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I believe Barack Obama, Steve Dunham, Barry Soetaro--whoever REALLY is sitting in the Oval Office, is doing EXACTLY what as planned to 'bring down' the "last obstruction" to the New World Order--ie, the planned failure of the United States.

We have been so played.

Think back to 2008--a man (Manchurian Candidate if ever there was); with a paper thin resume, whose entire platform was 'Hope' and 'Change' (actually Hoax and Chains) rises to the highest position in the free world with the most secretive past (Passport records for him, his bio mom and step dad, sealed; all schools records, sealed; all Illinios state House reords, gone; US Senate voting record--mostly 'Present.' And we are now to believe Harry Reid 'shakes' with anger?

Pffft! We have been played....and that is why THEY are forming so afraid of the true grassroots Tea Party--we are Terrorists--terrorizing their PLAN.

The Rs and Ds are two sides of the same coin WE THE PEOPLE provide--and they are all scared (terrorized?) That we will take our coin and their power away.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For anyone who still believes the silly Ulsterman...please read.

ulster-man.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is really the problem and why most ALL the folks in Washington are idiots.

They try to apply logic to illogical situations. There is no logical fix to our debt problem under a debt based money system. You are screwed no matter which way you turn. You cannot create any wealth on a societal basis because all new money comes from debt. So what we get is America cutiing off it's arms and legs in order to save the cancer that is the money system.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The dems are eating their young.

Tea 2012

Who exactly is eating whom?
This thread seems to have a lot of silly empty little quips in it.
Any of them have any meaning?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

You're right, I see no proof that the Democratic Party wants to cut its losses and toss Obama. That makes them all morons, IMO.

Sad thing is, neither party has the average taxpayers best interests in mind.... ever.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Mod note: Please avoid personal commentary. -- Majic

edit on 8/3/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You're right, I see no proof that the Democratic Party wants to cut its losses and toss Obama. That makes them all morons, IMO.

It really took two pages and me asking you to look before you realized there was no proof of anything in this OP? Remind me not to ask you to do my research in the future.

Sad thing is, neither party has the average taxpayers best interests in mind.... ever.

Yeah but you still support people from one of those parties, don't you? So much so that you could not wait to jump all over this fake story with glee. If it were about the teabaggers where would you be? Before you answer, they are all Republicans so that is BOTH PARTIES.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

You progs have no sense of humour when it comes to your overlords, do you?

Sense of humor? Over what? I specifically asked you a question. What the hell are you talking about?

Obama is crashing and burning. I just hope he doesn't take the rest of the country with him!

Weakest deflect ever. You said someone was eating someone. I wanted to know who.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This mess is not down to who's in the oval office, its been happening since 1913, its how the system is built. People along the way sped it up along the way (Reagan and Bush to be the most modern pushers (and in the UK, Thatcher) It doesn't matter who is in office, who is wearing the suit, who is voting for what, this was going to happen between 2008 and 2012.

All I can on the matter is, the party in office will have the stigmata of putting America on its path to bankruptcy, the party in after will most likely have a revolution on their hands. 5 years down the line when your country is in rubble and your class system turns into a simple 2 class system (rich, and poor), it is bound to happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undertough

You progs have no sense of humour when it comes to your overlords, do you?

Sense of humor? Over what? I specifically asked you a question. What the hell are you talking about?

Obama is crashing and burning. I just hope he doesn't take the rest of the country with him!

Weakest deflect ever. You said someone was eating someone. I wanted to know who.

*sigh*
Weakest deflect ever?
Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Unemployment high.
Dollar low.
Economy low.
Inflation high.
POTUS popularity low.
Dems edging towards another candidate in the primaries.
Obama is going to be yesterdays' news in a few weeks.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

It really took two pages and me asking you to look before you realized there was no proof of anything in this OP? Remind me not to ask you to do my research in the future.

Yeah but you still support people from one of those parties, don't you? So much so that you could not wait to jump all over this fake story with glee. If it were about the teabaggers where would you be? Before you answer, they are all Republicans so that is BOTH PARTIES.

Second page wasn't full yet at this post of yours that I just quoted.
Are you a democrat too?

You were not at the top of the first page when you asked any questions of me, so it took far less than two pages if you like facts.
edit on 3-8-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't know if the story is credible or not.

What I do know is that Hillary Clinton needs to resign and challenge Obama for the democratic nomination.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I am a libertarian.

I don't believe the Democratic Party or the Republican party are looking out for any 'average joes' best interests.

If you happen to build your reading comprehension anytime soon, you will notice that I compared Obama to GWB, in the fact that they both are lost when speaking 'off the cuff'.

Please pigeonhole someone else.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

*sigh*
Weakest deflect ever?

Yes because you completely avoided the one and only question I asked you...twice.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Unemployment high.
Dollar low.
Economy low.
Inflation high.
POTUS popularity low.
Dems edging towards another candidate in the primaries.
Obama is going to be yesterdays' news in a few weeks.

I just want to know who is eating whom. It is a very simple question. I am not sure how to ask it in any more simple a fashion than that. You said the dems were eating their young. Which dems? Names please. Who are they eating?
Please do not even bother responding again until you can answer the one and only question that I asked.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Maybe if you clean that mess up so you can clearly tell who wrote what I can respond to it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join