It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**White House Insider: "Everyone Stunned At How Little Barack Obama Understands"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Don't need a report, insider info, blogger or the news to tell me what I already know and what anyone with a brain can figure out.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I thought it was Obama that made Obama look bad.

Oh but no, lets blame the people who have no part in his day to day duties.
Yea, they are the ones to blame.

Yes, and that is why you guys have to use fake news articles with fake "insiders" as your sources.

Clearly you are grasping.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The one thing that almost everyone did agree with was how “idiotic”, “moronic”, “pathetic”, “self-serving”, “arrogant”, and “scary” President Obama’s role was

who needs a blog to know the truth of that statement

i tell ya

edit on 3-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Don't need a report, insider info, blogger or the news to tell me what I already know and what anyone with a brain can figure out.

So you read viewpoints from all sides - - weigh them against each other to come to a rational conclusion?

Or - - you choose the direction you believe - - and agree with what agrees with your thinking?

"Dart Throwing" isn't of much interest to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I can think of three who speak 'straight from the heart.'. And I would vote for any of them to lead us out of this mess...Ron Paul, Herman Cain, and the yet to announce for 2012, Sarah Palin.

All 'outsiders.' All from humble beginnings, traceable, public academic and professional records..ie, a breath of fresh air that could clear the DC swamp.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You guys?

I didnt make this article. Im just responding to it like you are.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

The first two I agree, they are straight talkers, even if I don't agree with everything they say.

Palin if caught off guard stumbles as bad or worse than Bush or Obama.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by macman

So you read viewpoints from all sides - - weigh them against each other to come to a rational conclusion?

Or - - you choose the direction you believe - - and agree with what agrees with your thinking?

"Dart Throwing" isn't of much interest to me.

Looking at the facts, and current status shows that even if the site provided is fictitious, it is based in truth that is not needed to come to the resolution.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A barely one year senator with past experience as a community organizer….. How can that be, who could of guessed that he doesn’t know much…lol

Well maybe four years in the White House will show him just how ridiculous all that leftist propaganda he been fed by his close friends, it is sure seems he is slowly getting the point though.

edit on 3-8-2011 by Xtrozero because: grammer

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

I do not mean to pry but what's with the lisp?

You are apparently the type that would harass someone for having a speech impediment... or were you inferring something else???

You would be the first to call someone a bigot if they did that. I suppose.

You made my point with the post that I extracted the above quote from. Still green... and mean. You should learn and mellow.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I am pretty sure I am the only one that is clear on things here.

I think that would make a good signature.

You seem to think a lot of yourself, have fun with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Glinda

Palin if caught off guard stumbles as bad or worse than Bush or Obama.

You mean like the comment Palin made last night:

"If we (the Tea Party) were terrorists, then obama would want to pal around with us".

Based on obama's long term association with Bill Ayers, there could just be some truth to Palin's statement.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The cult of personality surrounding Obama is just that. A cult. And Obama, unfortunately, believes them.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

Thanks, Glinda. We know virtually nothing about Barry's past, and the MSM shows no interest in pursuing it. Outkast says we're grasping. That's hilarious, because all we're doing is stating the obvious. His resume is the thinnest of any president in history, all his accomplishments are fictional. Why cant we see his grades? What cases has he tried as a lawyer? Who will admit they sat next to him in college? Why did it take three years to produce a questionable birth certificate? The list of questions we have about this guy is quite lengthy. If a person is backing Barry at this point in his tenure, I have to question whether or not they've lost their mind.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I am pretty sure I am the only one that is clear on things here.

I think that would make a good signature.

You seem to think a lot of yourself, have fun with that.

Interesting that I called this person out and then they disappeared.

Maybe just a coincidence, but ...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Okay, here we go again....

For you O lovers and or cult-like followers...

Please list the approved sites/news services/blogger etc that you feel are acceptable. I will answer your rebuttals when you tell me what sources are good by your standards.

If you wait around for any of the MSM (and Fox) to break/tell a news story like this you will be waiting a long time.

Unfortunately, in the current culture we live in, it is the little unknows that don't have anything to lose when they do up a story like this.

Oh wait a minute... the courts ruled recently that Bloggers are responsible for what they write and who they get their info from.

So, that being said. Unless this writer gets called to the Courthouse/police station to be charged and/or questioned... Story stands.

And, I don't think your usual complaint along these lines matter when it is in the US Political Madness forum. Breaking Political News-that would be a different story.

Maybe all you O lovers can attend O's Birthday Bash... You know the Obama for Re-election party or one of the "1000+" O for 2012 parties Allegedly happening also.

Obama’s 50th Birthday a Massive Campaign Event
www.whitehousedossier.com...
edit on 8/3/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Oh wait a minute... the courts ruled recently that Bloggers are responsible for what they write and who they get their info from.

So, that being said. Unless this writer gets called to the Courthouse/police station to be charged and/or questioned... Story stands.

Maybe all you O lovers can attend O's Birthday Bash... You know the Obama for Re-election party or one of the "1000+" O for 2012 parties Allegedly happening also.

Obama’s 50th Birthday a Massive Campaign Event
www.whitehousedossier.com...

And don't forget to mention that ATS is a conspiracy theory website.

Your last comment and link goes to what I posted earlier that obama loves the trappings of office, but not the hard work that is also required.

Obama also loves to campaign for office far more than he likes to govern when he wins an election. It's not just his presidency that shows that, but his partial term in the U.S. Senate and his record in the Illinois house where he just voted "present" instead of taking a stand on the issues so many times.

edit on 8/3/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

or one of the "1000+" O for 2012 parties Allegedly happening also.
Oh, I like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Speaking of the Gulf Oil spill...there's this www.disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by centurion1211

Speaking of the Gulf Oil spill...there's this www.disclose.tv...

So, even if obama was disengaged during the oil spill, it looks like his investment advisor wasn't - along with a veritable list of who's who personalities.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join