It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**White House Insider: "Everyone Stunned At How Little Barack Obama Understands"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I am a libertarian.

Of course you are. Amazing how there are no Republicans on ATS and yet all the Libertarians cannot wait to praise most anything the GOP does and denounce anything any Democrat does. None of you voted for Bush either, I know.

I don't believe the Democratic Party or the Republican party are looking out for any 'average joes' best interests.

I am willing to bet a year's salary you voted more GOP than any other party on the last ticket. If you tell me I am wrong I might want names and we both know I cannot ask who you voted for. What are the chances you voted for all Libertarians? 0. What are the chances you voted for a single Democrat? I am guessing also 0.

If you happen to build your reading comprehension anytime soon, you will notice that I compared Obama to GWB, in the fact that they both are lost when speaking 'off the cuff'.

Oh I read it. I just do not care. I am constantly astounded by the fact that Bush was elected twice and yet not one person seems to recall voting for or supporting the man. I do not buy it. Everyone hates Bush now. It is just an easy thing to say now.

Please pigeonhole someone else.

No.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I have noticed most politicians in general, from all sides, have a hard time talking without teleprompters or talking points.

Very few seem to have the ability to speak "straight from the heart".
edit on 3/8/11 by MikeboydUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undertough

reply to post by Undertough

You're right, I see no proof that the Democratic Party wants to cut its losses and toss Obama. That makes them all morons, IMO.

It really took two pages and me asking you to look before you realized there was no proof of anything in this OP? Remind me not to ask you to do my research in the future.

Sad thing is, neither party has the average taxpayers best interests in mind.... ever.

Yeah but you still support people from one of those parties, don't you? So much so that you could not wait to jump all over this fake story with glee. If it were about the teabaggers where would you be? Before you answer, they are all Republicans so that is BOTH PARTIES.

Second page wasn't full yet at this post of yours that I just quoted.
Are you a democrat too?

You were not at the top of the first page when you asked any questions of me, so it took far less than two pages if you like facts.

Is that clear enough for you? Or should I simplify it?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
They aint allowed to speak "off the cuff" anymore, the party cares so much about public opinion and appearance that they carefully construct all possible answers and write every speech for the PM/President. The better you can read, the better the politician now a days.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by anon72

On a website about denying ignorance, how does someone post stuff like this with a straight face?
edit on 3-8-2011 by Undertough because: (no reason given)

Or better question to ask ...

How does a member who says they subscribe to "deny ignorance" decide to automatically assume there could not even be the smallest shred of truth in what the "anonymous insider" is saying?

Try playing connect the dots. Obama has basically been all show and no go since becoming president, preferring the pomp and circumstance (parties, trips and photo ops) of being president over doing the actual hard work of making tough decisions that affect us all. If you look back in the news, obama has been time and time again disengaged during crisis such as the Gulf oil spill and now the debt crisis until someone shows his handlers a poll showing that the electorate is getting upset with him not seeming to care.

When you take all these things into account, then the reports in the OP seem all too possible.

Denying ignorance, or just doing your job?

edit on 8/3/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I am a libertarian.

Of course you are. Amazing how there are no Republicans on ATS and yet all the Libertarians cannot wait to praise most anything the GOP does and denounce anything any Democrat does. None of you voted for Bush either, I know.

I don't believe the Democratic Party or the Republican party are looking out for any 'average joes' best interests.

I am willing to bet a year's salary you voted more GOP than any other party on the last ticket. If you tell me I am wrong I might want names and we both know I cannot ask who you voted for. What are the chances you voted for all Libertarians? 0. What are the chances you voted for a single Democrat? I am guessing also 0.

If you happen to build your reading comprehension anytime soon, you will notice that I compared Obama to GWB, in the fact that they both are lost when speaking 'off the cuff'.

Oh I read it. I just do not care. I am constantly astounded by the fact that Bush was elected twice and yet not one person seems to recall voting for or supporting the man. I do not buy it. Everyone hates Bush now. It is just an easy thing to say now.

Please pigeonhole someone else.

No.
I don't mean to pry, but who pithed in your cornflakes?

Or was it a stick.... in a dark place, sideways... that someone shoved?

You really seem to be angry. Not making my day brighter, so I will have to leave you have your NEWBIE negativity with others.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Second page wasn't full yet at this post of yours that I just quoted.
Are you a democrat too?

Oh yeah you are right. It was not totally full yet so when I said two pages I really should have said most of two whole pages. You really got me there.

You were not at the top of the first page when you asked any questions of me, so it took far less than two pages if you like facts.

No but the OP starts at the top of the first page and that would be where you first read the story. Follow along. You read the story at the beginning of the first page and then almost at the bottom of the second page and after me asking you some questions, you finally realized there was no proof of anything. What were you saying about reading comprehension again there, chief?

Is that clear enough for you? Or should I simplify it?

I am pretty sure I am the only one that is clear on things here.
Now, do you have anything meaningful to add or would you like to go back to harping on this hoax of a thread based on that nothing of a blog article?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I don't know if the story is credible or not.

What I do know is that Hillary Clinton needs to resign and challenge Obama for the democratic nomination.

Not gonna happen, but she may be the new VP for the 2012 election.

I'm sure Republicans are really really hoping that doesn't happen...cause if it does...they have zero chance.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

How does a member who says they subscribe to "deny ignorance" decide to automatically assume there could not even be the smallest shred of truth in what the "anonymous insider" is saying?

Because the source is Ulsterman, a known BSer for one and for two, because why would I assume there is any truth to anything I am ever told. Is that how you approach things? You just believe it might be true no matter what until you are shown it is not?

If you can name the Democrats or the insider then you got me. Can you?

Try playing connect the dots. Obama has basically been all show and no go since becoming president, preferring the pomp and circumstance (parties, trips and photo ops) of being president over doing the actual hard work of making tough decisions that affect us all. If you look back in the news, obama has been time and time again disengaged during crisis such as the Gulf oil spill and now the debt crisis until someone shows his handlers a poll showing that the electorate is getting upset with him not seeming to care.

Which has nothing to do with what this article is claiming nor does it help support the article's claims.

When you take all these things into account, then the reports in the OP seem all too possible.

How so? You kind of missed the most important part that would be the insider and dems actually saying these things. It has nothing to do with how you felt he looked during the gulf disaster.

My job?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

It really took them this long to find out?

I mean, I know theres Obama sheeple out there who will NEVER realize how much of an ignoramous this president is, but Democratic insiders should have known this from the beginning.
The rest of the sane world did.

Now it is just damage control. Everyone is picking sides. 2012 elections right around the corner, if they planned on bailing at anytime, I think they just found out it would be better sooner than later to jump ship.

Obama is a Moron. And even his people know it.

But dont say it in public, you might just end up being a racist if you do.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

No.

I do not mean to pry but what's with the lisp?

Really? How old are you?

You really seem to be angry. Not making my day brighter, so I will have to leave you have your NEWBIE negativity with others.

Yeah, my negativity while you talk about sticks in my ass.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Undertough

You are wasting your time, you are talking to some of the biggest Obama haters on ATS.

They abandon logic and reason for any opportunity to attempt to make Obama look bad.

They use a known hoaxer, an anonymous blogger who uses an anonymouse "insider", as a valid source

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It may not happen, but I wouldn't say it was impossible.

RFK challenged Johnson in 1968 and Ted Kennedy challenged Carter in 1980.

Like Johnson and Carter, Obama's approval rating will be the major factor if someone from within his party decides to challenge him for the nomination.
edit on 3/8/11 by MikeboydUS because: egad

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I thought it was Obama that made Obama look bad.

Oh but no, lets blame the people who have no part in his day to day duties.
Yea, they are the ones to blame.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Because the source is Ulsterman, a known BSer for one and for two, because why would I assume there is any truth to anything I am ever told. Is that how you approach things? You just believe it might be true no matter what until you are shown it is not?

If you can name the Democrats or the insider then you got me. Can you?

Actually a
sort of question like, "Can you name the spy we have in the Kremlin?". Maybe we could, but their usefulness (and life) would be over at that point.

Which has nothing to do with what this article is claiming nor does it help support the article's claims.

Sure it does. It shows that obama has made a habit of being disengaged - just like the OP claims in this case.

How so? You kind of missed the most important part that would be the insider and dems actually saying these things. It has nothing to do with how you felt he looked during the gulf disaster.

Only with a case of rose-colored myopia could you say that. Unless ...

My job?

You've recently showed up here as part of something like this:

source

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No.

I do not mean to pry but what's with the lisp?

Really? How old are you?

Yeah, my negativity while you talk about sticks in my ass.

And here we have just one more pitiful example of the typical liberal response when they feel they are not winning the debate or argument. They quickly resort to personal insults.

Used up all your real talking points already?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It is Bush Jr. all over......There are rumours in the (extreem) conspiracy community that Obama is a clone from some egyptian mummy.

In one video clip Bush Jr. has blue eyes and in an other brown eyes. Obama his past has all kinds of gaps and mysteries....nobody of his fellow studends really seem to remember him. His birth certificate seems to be fake.....

Maybe he is a clone that has a limited capacity of brain power. I can imagine that a test-tube clone with accelerated grow is not able to develop their thinking skills in a normal way.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
lol. No doubt the "Insider" was some all mighty powerful billionaire republican who honestly believes Obama is clueless because he doesn't "get" that the elite need to keep their money, even if it means bankrupting the country.

LOL - - yeah - - I've noticed over the years these "Insider" rants are rarely legitimate.

Just more moronic fodder - - - for the Obama Dart Board.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It always amuses me the way so many politically-charged posters here on ATS (Deny Ignorance, remember?) fall for these fake news sources.

The "white house insider" is a blogger by the name of Ulsterman (as pointed out multiple times already by Outcast Seeker). You'd think the guys 0% accuracy and prediction rate would have spurned his follower but so long as he keeps spoon-feeding them what they want to hear, they keep coming back for more.

It would be sad, if it weren't so pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Very few seem to have the ability to speak "straight from the heart".

And who is really dumb enough to do that these days?

When even a twitch of the lip in the wrong place - - - is reason enough for some to vilify and dissect beyond ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join