It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About this "White House Insider"...What do we know?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So I have noticed over the past month these outrageous threads about a "White House Insider" giving out information about Obama.

Here are the threads, all from the same anonymous "White House Insider"...published by an anyonymous "Ulsterman".

White House Insider: Pelosi Willing to Help Take Obama Down

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

White House Insider On Obama: The President Is Losing It

Obama To Be Outed as Gay? Blackmailed Into Criminal Activities?

All of these stories come from the website "newsflavor"

newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

newsflavor.com...

So let's look at this "newsflavor" website...who are they?

This is from their websites About Section:

About
Newsflavor is journalism powered by journalists themselves. If you’re looking for flavorful current events, political coverage, world news, opinions and entertainment stories, Newsflavor has it covered.

The other thing I notice on this website is that it is connected to another website called "Triond"

So what is "Triond"?

From it's front page:

Triond is like blogging,
only awesome.
Your writing gets published on existing websites with a wide audience.
You get read, get paid and make friends!

And from their "about" section

What is Triond?
Triond is a complete publishing service that enables users to easily publish quality content of any type, in any media format. We publish your work on a network of niche websites so you reach a wider audience, gain more recognition and earn more revenue.

To submit a story on "newsflavor"...guess what...you have to sign up as a Triond user. And who can sign up....ANYONE. Who can submit a story...ANYONE.

So who is the author of all of these "reports". It is a person named Ulsterman. And that is all we really know about this person. He has a Facebook Page. What else do we know about "Ulsterman"....nothing...there is nothing else I can find on him. He started bloggin (I'm gonna call it bloggin...not reporting...because that is what it is) in August of 2009...all negative about Obama. And out of nowhere...this "insider" contacts him with this information in Sept. 2010. Which is by the way when he creates his facebook page...just for these articles. I tried to google this "Ulsterman"...and all the results just lead back to his articles on newsflavor.

So who is the "white house insider"? Here is all we know about him from the articles.

A longtime Washington D.C. insider, and former advisor to the Obama election campaign and transition team, speaks out on an administration in crisis

And really..that is all I could find. Apparently he talks to Ulsterman through email and some face to face meetings.

But the "insider" information isn't really coming from him. He says he used to be part of the campaign and transition team...but most of the information he gives he says is coming from someone else inside the white house.

So we have an anonymous "White House Insider" who is no longer in Obama's administration, getting most of his information from another anonymous White House Insider, and he is giving this information to an anonymous blogger named "Ulsterman" who pubishes his "reports" on a glorified blogging website (Triond and newsflavor) that makes it look like a news article.

So my real question is...why are people posting these articles as "news" when there is no proof of any of it being true. For all we know...it is all this "Ulsterman" making it up...he has provided zero evidence that any of this is true.

Anyone else have any information about this "White House Insider" or the blogger "Ulsterman"??? I'm sure I missed stuff...I spent a total of 30 minutes just grabbing this information.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Today is election day - and then two more years before the next Presidential election... I have a feeling "Ulsterman" will be a busy, busy bee until then.

But we should be kind... making things up is hard and uses a LOT of energy.

On the other hand... I imagine that some law, somewhere, covers this. Slander, defamation, or something... Maybe Ulsterman will end up on our news, jailed, or being sued.

Time will tell.

Until then, people, critical thinking tells us that any "Insider" with access to "information" this sensitive in nature (if true) would be on a very short list and would be quickly dismissed from their "insider" position.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
About "deep Throat" during Nixon's Watergate scandal ...

What did we know?

Didn't stop millions of democrats from hanging on and believing every word - mostly because they hated Nixon.

The really important thing to take away from this analogy is that what "Deep Throat" told us all TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE..

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Today is election day - and then two more years before the next Presidential election... I have a feeling "Ulsterman" will be a busy, busy bee until then.

On the other hand... I imagine that some law, somewhere, covers this. Slander, defamation, or something... Maybe Ulsterman will end up on our news, jailed, or being sued.

Time will tell.

Until then, people, critical thinking tells us that any "Insider" with access to "information" this sensitive in nature (if true) would be on a very short list and would be quickly dismissed from their "insider" position.

~Heff

Prolly Rahm,

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post about the involvement of United States President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. Thirty-one years after Nixon's resignation, Deep Throat was revealed to be former FBI Associate Director Mark Felt.(emphasis mine)

Source

You'll notice that Deep Throat didn't deal with the Enquirer or the Weekly World News. He chose a reputable news outlet to deal with.

~Heff
edit on 11/2/10 by Hefficide because: ETA source

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Time will tell.

~Heff

Prolly Rahm,

Or even Hillary, since the "insider" would have to be very high up to sit in on war briefings with the president, or know people who did. Note all the news about Hillary getting as far away from this election as she possibly could without leaving the planet. She doesn't seem to want to be tainted any further by being associated with the obama administration.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
About "deep Throat" during Nixon's Watergate scandal ...

What did we know?

Didn't stop millions of democrats from hanging on and believing every word - mostly because they hated Nixon.

The really important thing to take away from this analogy is that what "Deep Throat" told us all TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE..

Very weak to try to compare this to "Deep Throat".

Deep Throat didn't deal with an anonymous blogger on the internet...he went to real reporters that worked for a real news organization.

He also handed over information that these two reporters than looked into and broke a story.

This is nothing like Deep Throat...your analogy of "What deep throat told us was true, so this could be true to" is illogical. Just because Deep Throat was an anonymous source doesn't mean all anonymouse sources have credible information.

I can't stop you from believing completely unverified information...I just thought you would want to look at it from a logical point of view.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

What year was that?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Or even Hillary, since the "insider" would have to be very high up to sit in on war briefings with the president, or know people who did. Note all the news about Hillary getting as far away from this election as she possibly could without leaving the planet. She doesn't seem to want to be tainted any further by being associated with the obama administration

I'm not sure you read the articles that you are posting here on ATS.

It says clearly that the "insider" was part of Obama's campaign...was Hillary part of Obama's campaign? It says the "insider" was part of his transition team...was Hillary part of his transition team? It says that the "insider" is no longer part of the White House...is Hillary still part of the white house?

Simple questions show that it is not Hillary...but hey...whatever pushes your agenda.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward of The Washington Post about the involvement of United States President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. Thirty-one years after Nixon's resignation, Deep Throat was revealed to be former FBI Associate Director Mark Felt.(emphasis mine)

Source

You'll notice that Deep Throat didn't deal with the Enquirer or the Weekly World News. He chose a reputable news outlet to deal with.

~Heff
edit on 11/2/10 by Hefficide because: ETA source

Sure.

But that was a different age. All news then came through established media outlets - that mostly tried to remain neutral BTW. There was no established and more and more accepted blogosphere then like there is now. Times have changed. Communication methods have and are still changing.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Very true.

And I doubt he is as anonymous as he thinks he is. I can't find out who he is...but that doesn't mean no one can find out who he is.

Maybe we will get a "Ulsterman insider" to come out and reveal who he is?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I wouldn't put it past Rahm he is a vindictive SOB.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Or even Hillary, since the "insider" would have to be very high up to sit in on war briefings with the president, or know people who did. Note all the news about Hillary getting as far away from this election as she possibly could without leaving the planet. She doesn't seem to want to be tainted any further by being associated with the obama administration

I'm not sure you read the articles that you are posting here on ATS.

It says clearly that the "insider" was part of Obama's campaign...was Hillary part of Obama's campaign? It says the "insider" was part of his transition team...was Hillary part of his transition team? It says that the "insider" is no longer part of the White House...is Hillary still part of the white house?

Simple questions show that it is not Hillary...but hey...whatever pushes your agenda.

Your arguments are so weak that you still must resort to attacking me and not the message.

Hillary wasn't part of obama's campaign after he won the nomination? Wasn't supporting obama in hopes of getting the secretary of state nomination, or even a supreme court nomination? And with her previous White House experience, wasn't part of obama's transition team?

Only if you say so ...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

REGISTRY WHOIS FOR TRIOND.COM
Domain Name: triond.com
Updated: 3 hours ago - Refresh

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com...
Status: clientDeleteProhibited, clientRenewProhibited, clientTransferProhibited, clientUpdateProhibited

Expiration Date: 2011-03-14
Creation Date: 2006-03-14
Last Update Date: 2010-03-03

Name Servers:
ns1.utiliate.com
ns2.utiliate.com
See triond.com DNS Records

Information Updated: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 14:06:13 UTC

Source

and this...

I was reading about Triond somewhere (forget where) tonight. It’s a kind of marketplace for content, where publishers can sell their works for a set price, and where people who need content can buy it. Some of their sample content sites are Gomestic and Authspot. I’ve seen similar deals in the past, where people can just write random stuff and get it sold in a marketplace.

It would be easy to complain about this kind of project. You could say it’s selling a blogger short. I’m not ready to say that. If you were to average, say, $20 a post, and you could put out 5 posts a day in between other jobs you were doing, you’d make $100 extra bucks a day. Say you did it 20 times a month. That gives you $2000 extra a month in your spare time just writing posts. Put together a few other gigs, and you’re making a living on the beach.

Source

Hrm... Money - nope, no motive for writing extremely hyperbolic statements here...

~Heff
edit on 11/2/10 by Hefficide because: bb tag

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I wouldn't put it past Rahm he is a vindictive SOB.

If we are going to assume that this "insider" is a real person...I doubt it is Rahm.

These articles started in September and the "insider" said he was already out of the administration. Claims he was only part of the transition team

A longtime Washington D.C. insider, and former advisor to the Obama election campaign and transition team

newsflavor.com...

And the "insider" said he is an advisor on another campaign

Sorry for having to cancel our face to face. I accepted advisory position with the -name withheld- campaign. Got a ton of work to do as time is short but nice to be “back in it.”

newsflavor.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Only one question .... Has 'The Insider' got a track record of being correct or wrong? That's really what it comes down to. Has things said in the past by this source come to light later or come true? If so ... he/she is worth listening to. If not ... then just keep an eye on it and don't take it seriously.

You'll notice that there aren't any reputable MSM TV news outlets anymore.
The National Enquirer has broken some major stories that the MSM wouldn't investigate.
Very sad ... but true.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Your arguments are so weak that you still must resort to attacking me and not the message.

Hillary wasn't part of obama's campaign after he won the nomination? Wasn't supporting obama in hopes of getting the secretary of state nomination, or even a supreme court nomination? And with her previous White House experience, wasn't part of obama's transition team?

Only if you say so

It's not an attack...it is pointing out flaws in your theory.

If you want to believe it is Hillary...then you are admitting that this "insider" is already lying. See my above post about the "insider" saying they have taking a position as an advisor to a campaign. And you left out the part where the "insider" says they are no longer part of the White House.

But believe what you want...I will continue to work with facts and look for proof.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Very true.

And I doubt he is as anonymous as he thinks he is. I can't find out who he is...but that doesn't mean no one can find out who he is.

Maybe we will get a "Ulsterman insider" to come out and reveal who he is?

You are beginning to sound so desperate over this that we can almost hear you hyperventilating.

Shakespeare once wrote, "Me thinks thou doest protest too much". Meaning that protesting too loudly and too often can make people turn to look at you - in this case - as perhaps having an agenda of your own. On a site full of democrats, you are basically the only person screaming "No, no, no!" and putting up threads and posts trying to discredit the author, the source, and then me for posting the OP.

Maybe you should calm down a bit and try waiting to see if some of the other things the "insider" has said also come true. If they're right, we shouldn't have long to wait.

edit on 11/2/2010 by centurion1211 because: added more text

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

These articles started in September and the "insider" said he was already out of the administration. Claims he was only part of the transition team

Well then we can look up ex-transition team members.
politics.usnews.com...

John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, and Pete Rouse.

The co-chairs will be assisted by an advisory board comprised of individuals with significant private and public sector experience: Carol Browner, William Daley, Christopher Edley, Michael Froman, Julius Genachowski, Donald Gips, Governor Janet Napolitano, Federico Peña, Susan Rice, Sonal Shah, Mark Gitenstein, and Ted Kaufman. Gitenstein and Kaufman will serve as co-chairs of Vice President-elect Biden's transition team.

Supervising the day-to-day activities of the transition will be:

Transition Senior Staff:

* Chris Lu—Executive Director
* Dan Pfeiffer—Communications Director
* Stephanie Cutter—Chief Spokesperson
* Cassandra Butts—General Counsel
* Jim Messina—Personnel Director
* Patrick Gaspard—Associate Personnel Director
* Christine Varney--Personnel Counsel
* Melody Barnes—Co-Director of Agency Review
* Lisa Brown—Co-Director of Agency Review
* Phil Schiliro—Director of Congressional Relations
* Michael Strautmanis—Director of Public Liaison and Intergovernmental Affairs
* Katy Kale—Director of Operations
* Brad Kiley—Director of Operations

Is that Daley a Chicago Daley?
hmmmm

edit on 013030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Maybe you should calm down a bit and try waiting to see if some of the other things the "insider" has said also come true. If they're right, we shouldn't have long to wait.

Can you provide examples of anything this "insider" has said that have come true???

You are implying that things have already come true...I just wondering what those things are.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join