It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Terror Target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"I am an intuitive Tarot Reader. I have been reading for months on the next attack on US soil. I consistently get the Star card. The Star card is surrounded by water. I was quite worried about our water supply, until just a few days ago I went shopping and saw a purse with the picture of the Statue of Liberty on it. I was stopped in my tracks. Lady Liberty is surrounded by water just as the Star card and they actually look alike. I believe an attempt will be made early September with a bomb of some sort. I have contacted officials, so I pray this does not come to pass. I predicted an incident with a woman at an airport months ago & she was stopped before making it through the gate. I am being haunted with dreams just as with 9/11. I pray they continue to beef up security and not get comfortable until this time frame passes."

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I had heard the same from another psychic about lady liberty..Wow that just bugged me out..She had just told me that at a workshop not more then a week ago..Do you do online or phone readings?....Kim

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Lady Liberty, huh? Seems NY is the place to be/attack!! My wife has the gift as well, but not to the extremes that you and Kimberlynn seem to...Then again, she chooses to shut it off...Too noisy for her....

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I understand the feeling of it being too noisey and having to shut off the premonition thing.
I keep getting NYC, as the next target, too. However, I haven't had any real flashes in several weeks.
joey

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Sounds logical to me that the Statue of Liberty would be the next target. More of a blow in the face than an actual scheme to murder thousands.

However- isn't the Statue sectioned off now? They're not allowing visitors apparently. I can't imagine anyone would manage to hijack a plane over NY either.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It is my understanding that the statue was reopened a few weeks ago. My psychic flashes have gone kaput. (which really is a relief in one sense...in another sense, it's scarey because they always dissipate when an event gets closer). Hope that's not the case now.
joey

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
yes she was reopened a few weeks ago...

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Ah ok, thanks for updating me!

Personally, I think London will be the very next target.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My hunch is : Rome, London, NYC, DC, LA (in that order) I have a very bad feeling about Rome but can't substantiate it..it's just a gut instinct.
joey

top topics

join