It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5.8 Million Israelis Get 100 Billion In US Tax Dollars While American States Are Falling Apart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Also don't forget the BILLIONS in military hardware we give them every single year.

Part of our Defense Budget is used to LOAN them that Billions every year....and they just make payments on it.

Israel runs America. They are smarter than Americans....they got themselves into top positions where money is involved in every aspect of America.

They're the leech, we're the poor animal with all its blood sucked out. Why doesn't ISRAEL lay claim to the middle east and make their own big country...so we can leech off of them for 50 years to get back on our feet?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Don't forget guys, we are sending money to build Mosques.

townhall.com...

I could easily compile everyone's anti Israel comments and replace the word Israel with Islam and I would be just as valid.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surreptitious
Having been a watcher on ATS, for many, many years... long before the site update...

I have noticed how "some" individuals beat 'n' bash on Israel, almost without a pause in breath.

An enormous throng of people do not realise that 'without' Israel "we" (you and me) would NOT have stuff we have today. (superiour inventions, food "TESCO" etc, Current World Peace, Financial Banking on any level) As a result, the world without Israels input would be on an islamic level (Sharia), maybe this is exactly what the derogatorists of Israel want,

An Islamic World?
Regards.

Israel have made some inventions but many other countries have too - not sure that we'd still be in the stone-age if it wasn't for Israel?
Food? huh? I have no idea what you're talking about.......
Current World Peace?!!!!! Are you kidding me?!!!! Israel causes the majority of the conflict on the planet!
Financial Banking - oh yes they are great with money, in fact that was the reason why jews have had so much trouble in Europe over the past millenium: they became legendary for their crookedness and their diabolical ingenuity in taking advantage of those with whom they came in contact. As a direct result of their chicanery they were expelled from one nation after another. Jews were evicted from England in 1290 AD, (returned 1655); France 1306 (returned 1682);Hungary 1360 – 1582; Belgium 1370 – 1700; Slovakia 1380 – 1744. They were also thrown out of the Netherlands, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Bavaria and other nations in Europe in the same time frame.

Your whole post was just pro-Israel untruths.

The world would be a far safer place without Israel. It is through Israel's manipulation and provoking that most of the world's problems are caused. Through their ownership of mainstream media they label islam as the big evil and blame islam for the troubles in the Middle East when, in fact, it is all caused by Israel's provocation.
(N.B. In 1967, following a war between Israel and the countries of Syria, Jordan and Egypt, Isreal military occupied the West Bank, Gaza Strip, and East Jerusalem. That year the United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 242 calling on Isreal to withdraw from the occupied territories. Israel has yet to comply, and has currently violated more than 68 UN resolutions and thanks to America with its vetoes they are yet to have any UN sanctions put on them.)

Israeli jews cling on to this false belief that they are 'God's Chosen people' when there is absolutely no truth in it. Israeli's ancestors are from Eastern Europe and are not even semetic!!!!!! Which therefore makes the phrase anti-semetic as totally redundant when used as a defence by Israelis.

It would be a far, far nicer world to live in if Palestine was allowed to have it's rightful land back and the illegal Israeli nation removed from the map and it's citizens left to find a new home.

Can someone please explain to me exactly WHY the USA are giving $100 billion to Israel? What is it for?

edit on 2/8/11 by JonU2 because:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surreptitious
Having been a watcher on ATS, for many, many years... long before the site update...

I have noticed how "some" individuals beat 'n' bash on Israel, almost without a pause in breath.

An enormous throng of people do not realise that 'without' Israel "we" (you and me) would NOT have stuff we have today. (superiour inventions, food "TESCO" etc, Current World Peace, Financial Banking on any level) As a result, the world without Israels input would be on an islamic level (Sharia), maybe this is exactly what the derogatorists of Israel want,

An Islamic World?

Regards.

This has to be sarcasm

Isreal responsible for world peace...ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

And I hope you realize there were banks before Israel...in fact, a long long looooong time before Israel even existed. Lastly, your claim that "Sharia" would have taken over the world without Israel is comedy gold...and also a bit paranoid. A nice mix between comedy and paranoia

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Imagine if all the jews involved in government, banking/economics, media/entertainment,
news and publishing turned black overnight
people would be rioting in the streets
screaming 'OMFG we are their slaves'. Before anyone starts with the anti semite crap,
I just say what i see, and what i see is a country subverted conditioned and controled
by a foreign power.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

What's 'anti-semetic' got to do with Israel?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Good point sir. Except muslims arent running the worlds economy into the ground is it? this is one country compared to a religion, how did this comparison make any sense to you? muslims arent attacking people to invade their lands and MURDER theyr CHILDREN. They are defending theyre countries from invasion and fighting each other over their own problems. Israel invaded and murdered where it did not need to. Holy land that belongs to us (jews) also belongs to us (muslims) gives you no right to kill innocent people.

ETA: Please Please Please keep in mind that there are several groups involved when we use the word israel so generally, i have been using to describe the rich jews of israel and its government who are working together to destroy everyone else, and i mean EVERYONE. There are many many kind hearted, smart, talented, and extremely useful to society-jews please do not paint them in the same light as those that are satanicly destroying our world.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

They do it because to them we're all just stupid goyium and we don't need the money anyway. You know live to serve and all that.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'd like to say a word in their defense.

Love the entertainment out of Hollywood.

Love the fact that they are the only democracy in the Middle East, and ironically are shaped like a thorn in the side of the countries around them.

Absolutely crazy about their inventions. Amazing.

Also, the billions we "give" them we are giving to ourselves, as the money is used to buy weapons from American countries so they can sustain their tiny democracy.

I would not like living in a World without Israel. We tried that. It was the World of World War I and World War II.

As far as the members proclaiming isolationism, that was the reason the World had WWI and WWII. Get over it, "It's a Small World After All." and we need to learn to work with our brothers and sisters around the globe toward World Peace and harmony. Divisiveness never worked. Please grow up, read some history, move forward.

The dollar we spend to help others comes back to us manyfold. Always has. We "teach a man to fish" with our dollars overseas. Ever noticed how the World is a more friendly place? As Americans, I suggest you reach around and pat yourself on the back for the good and the love you have spread around the World. We have the ability, the wealth to do this. It is our time and place. To avoid it would put the World back into hate, despair, and infighting far more than you see today.

Think of it as a World Peace Tax, if you will. Taxes are the price of a civilized society. Given the alternative, I think only the most hardened Americans would reject the good that we do in the world. Our economy will recover nicely, and lead again. In the meantime, it is not the time to drop our good policies around the globe.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

No question. However, I think that all foreign welfare should be stopped, as Rand Paul has suggested. All too often, the money goes to supporting corrupt dictators or rogue states such as izrael.

In the few instances where money actually helps a nation, while the gesture may be honorable, the US simply cant afford it.

The welfare sent to izrael, however, is unique in that we have a situation where a powerful foreign lobby, AIPAC, and Jewish Congressmen, often dual citizens of the US and izrael, are voting to send money to a country which they hold in a higher regard than the US.

Anyone see a conflict of interest?

edit on 2-8-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ssshhhh - not to mention all the other countries.
see billstill.com for debt answers. (producer of Money Masres)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well they fought long and hard for a country, after being thrown outr of nearly every place on earth. So why dont they all just head back to their promised holy land? Why continue living amonst us so called animals? Get home jew boy go to your own country. You being the brightest humans on the planet with all your inventions. Go on turn it into a beautiful place. Go back and make your god happy. Hes waiting for you. He gave you that land so whats wrong? Go get your inheiritance. Stop leeching off the world and do some thing good for your selves. Show the world that you are the best, because at the moment every one sees you as a bunch of whining leeches who would stab their best friend in the back if it meant earning a few quid.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This highlights the KEY ISSUE with US politics:

LOBBYISTS!!!

It's the very reason oil companies get HUGE tax breaks even though they rake in billions and keep on shipping jobs off-shore, the same reason the US starts wars so the weapons lobby can sell their stuff, the same reason the gap between rich and poor has been increasing DRASTICALLY over the past 40 years, and the same reason why the US will just continue to go down the drain until this is fixed!

The SYSTEM is broken, fix it. Until then, nothing will ever improve.

Wow! Lobbyists are paid by the companies that get the huge tax breaks. That's why these companies pay them, to get results.
Wanna get even with them?
Buy the lobbyists! Give them OUR (Middle Class) agenda and they will beat the corporations, oil companies and fat cats in a few months. They (The Lobbyists) already know what they did to get them (The Elite/Oil/BigPharma) where they are today. USE IT!
edit on 2-8-2011 by DaWhiz because: pronoun direction. lol

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I see some of the little nazi wannabe pukes jumped on this thread with the "it's all the Jews fault" tripe even mentioning the protocols of zion myth ... Sigh!

This is just one instance of hundreds. We give this kind of money to many countries around the world and like the US the Israeli people are for the most part good people it is thier government that is the problem. I wish people would alert every post of these little pukes who want to blame the Jews for everything and use this forum to vent their tripe. It is obviously far more complicated then thier simple minds can comprehend as blaming a certain race of people based on nazi rhetoric while people of all races and backgrounds are involved.

edit on 2-8-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaWhiz

Originally posted by MrXYZ
This highlights the KEY ISSUE with US politics:

LOBBYISTS!!!

It's the very reason oil companies get HUGE tax breaks even though they rake in billions and keep on shipping jobs off-shore, the same reason the US starts wars so the weapons lobby can sell their stuff, the same reason the gap between rich and poor has been increasing DRASTICALLY over the past 40 years, and the same reason why the US will just continue to go down the drain until this is fixed!

The SYSTEM is broken, fix it. Until then, nothing will ever improve.

Wow! Lobbyists are paid by the companies that get the huge tax breaks. That's why these companies pay them, to get results.
Wanna get even with them?
Buy the lobbyists! Give them OUR (Middle Class) agenda and they will beat the corporations, oil companies and fat cats in a few months. They (The Lobbyists) already know what they did to get them (The Elite/Oil/BigPharma) where they are today. USE IT!
edit on 2-8-2011 by DaWhiz because: pronoun direction. lol

Yes...because the poor and middle class can compete with giant corporations when it comes to paying lobbyists...are you that naive???

The top 1% now own about 90% of the country's wealth, and you believe the rest of us stands a chance at being a true competitor when it comes to paying lobbyists, really?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

S

No comedy surpasses the jewish (not just israeli) humour, the greats tended to be jews a lot of the time. dont get me started on the food. the strength of the people as a whole is stronger then any religion to date, truely inspiring.

However do you realise you just defended the government of israels murders? intentionally or not, you just did. Refrain from that as this will end up painting us in a bad light

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10

If Israel falls so does Christianity.
European Christianity will be next to
disappear without Israel.
Islam will be your next religion.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So, can you answer my question from a previous post please? Why does the US give this huge amount, $100 Billion, in addition to the weapons, to Israel? What is the justification? (e.g. the US does not give this level of aid to African countries or Haiti who desperately need it)

Could you name other countries that get this level of payment from the US?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Murders? Well, killing isn't murder, last time I checked. If it were, we would be "murdering" our enemies around the globe. Calling it murder is like calling a bowl of oatmeal reformed dirt.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

if jerusalem is bombed, specifically the dome of the rock, muslims will be so broken hearted and leaving the religion in disbelief, not all, but the ones that are always on the fence about it and dont really believe in god(as it is something sacred and protected by god) but do it for others around them, which in this day and age is 70% of the teenage population, there are clubs in every middle east country even stretching to north africa, they drink, they copulate, they do exactly as ive seen of western culture, with the internet, it isnt hard to imitate.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join