It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a Nightmare. Probably means nothing BUT for fun let's see what it could mean.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That is if you want to analyze it.

I was at a playground (not sure why) and I was with one of my old teachers and we were going to get her kid. As we were walking around we saw her kid (I assume) on the ground and I ran over to help. I picked the kid up and tried carrying him back but slowly the kids face comes into view and it's covered in blood and the kid looks like a zombie.

So usually I'd write it off as a nightmare...actually that's probably all it was. But I know some people think dreams can mean things subconsciously. So what could this mean?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Lets the roll the dice here and say... fear of parenthood?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You're feeling out of touch, and desire to escape your day to day (or reality) - you're willing to compromise to get out of this "rigid" situation you might be in.

This is a genuine analysis for a genuine request.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Forevever because: because others seem not so genuine.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

You had a bad dream, sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
your teacher had an abortion and she wanted you to see so you stop having unprotected sex

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You are trying to help someone and maybe you don't trust them as it could turn sinister or something no matter how innocent the situation is.

Has this got anything to do with something in the past or in the present time?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

your teacher had an abortion and she wanted you to see so you stop having unprotected sex

lol?

You had a bad dream, sorry.

Yes it was. Pretty creepy woke me up. lol

You're feeling out of touch, and desire to escape your day to day (or reality) - you're willing to compromise to get out of this "rigid" situation you might be in.

How do you get this from the dream?

Lets the roll the dice here and say... fear of parenthood?

Hmmm I don't think so. I think I'd do pretty okay with kids. Maybe.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Well it was a teacher from my past. I don't know why she was in the dream. She was just always like a suburban mom to the class. I still remember her...though I don't talk to her much.

She's still on my facebook. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You are still fearful about something from your childhood.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Because I've done dream analysis for a long time - and all of these are aspects that come up in my own dreams.

You can analyze it yourself if you like.

The most accurate definitions I've found are here. Its just a matter of finding the "details" and putting them together.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I rarely remember my dreams, but as of late every morning after the past few nights, i have a very clear memory of my dreams, a good friend crying to me that he has terminal cancer, a new position at work, my daughter and I as she was grown up and talking about her wedding the next day. Just really strange things as I never recall my dreams....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You feel as though you're not understood properly by those around you. You have a willingness to think outside the box. You feel your full potential is not recognised either in the workplace or in acedemia and that you are slightly wasted were you are.

You have good intuitive feelings, sometimes you find it hard to express yourself properly but have a decent understanding of many interesting subjects.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Are you a wizard?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
The zombie apocalypse is near. You have been warned.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Backslider
The zombie apocalypse is near. You have been warned.

It is possible. It was just so odd.

I mean one second I was doing a good thing helping a kid. The next his face is covered in blood and he's gonna bite me then I wake up.

Also it was more of a daymare because I woke up from the nightmare at 10 am. lol

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Gross. Sounds like you have some intimate subconscious complex that is just starting to show now. Beyond this, Everything in that class that you did was a failure, and that kid-- IS YOURS. He's covered in blood because you failed to raise him correctly and now he is just another media-driven zombie that bleeds stupidity (which of course says something about how you feel about your past self).

If I were you... I'd be scared. Turn off all the lights in your house, flush the toilet three times and find a nice comfy corner where you can be properly stored until your nightmares go away.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Be careful with all situations no matter how they seem at first hand, never jump straight into something where you don't quite know what's happened or what will.

But then again thats just some good advice anyway

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I'm not sure if you're serious or not but I couldn't help laughing.

I'm sorry

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dionisius
Be careful with all situations no matter how they seem at first hand, never jump straight into something where you don't quite know what's happened or what will.

But then again thats just some good advice anyway

I agree with this assessment entirely, jumping to save someone when there is more than meets the eye!

Bravo! Stars for your thoughts!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
No more Zombieland for you, anyways some say dreams like that are fear of change and or the feeling that change is happening to fast in your life. Whose to say really to me dreams are just a way of your body to release pent up energy from the day. But, maybe you actually traveled to another dimension and saw what the world would be like if it was run by zombies, that begs the question do Zombies breed as in reproduce? No really..... this question is very serious.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join