It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is not so hard to love you !!! tell me that you love me,too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know that we love you people , and we love your govt . You are the people who are really asking and observing your govt for what it does.

As I was reading my book of history , I saw this honorable event in US history . This event shows that US govt is kind , generous and under control.

US navy kissed an Iranian civilian air with it's guided flower cruiser in hand. So , I know that you love to love other nations and this is a sign of love .

So I say , we love you back.

THE WHOLE ABOVE TEXT MUST BE INVERTED TO SEEM LOGICAL.

edit on 1/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Iran Air Flight 655 (IR655) was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz, toward the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran, to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when it was destroyed by the U.S. Navy's guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes, killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children,ranking it ninth among the deadliest disasters in aviation history

It was the highest death toll of any aviation incident in the Indian Ocean and the highest death toll of any incident involving an Airbus A300 anywhere in the world. Vincennes was traversing the Strait of Hormuz, inside Iranian territorial waters, and at the time of the attack IR655 was within Iranian airspace

However, the United States has never admitted responsibility, nor apologized to Iran

source

It is all fair.

Edited : Sorry for the negative wave propagation and sorry that you are sorry. I know , this was just meant to be.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hows that passive aggressiveness working out for you?

So who is your "love" aimed at?

The entire US populace? The Govt? The guys that were in power during that time?

And uhh, how are you going to remedy all this, wishful thinking?

edit on 1-8-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Basically, my love is aimed at the govt as I say . I should say that I aim that at ignorant , just loving people , too. I feel sorry for what happened in 9/11.I want to make a comparison.

I need a fair judge on US govt attitudes and US govts attitudes after these disasters. Others should shut up and US must attack.

In addition : You may know that 9/11 was depicted in US dollar bill. I want you people to wake up and see that US govt (TPTB) doesn't care to kill it's own people.

The Muslims who commit suicide bombing are brainwashed. So you tell me , how is that possible to brain wash a Muslim in US and support him to hijack an airplane ?

in addition : The Muslims who are potential bombers are ignorant people who want to reach heaven very easily.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well I think you would find a lot of citizens here do not agree with the official lie of nine eleven.

So its kinda like preaching to the choir.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ok yeah its like iran has never done anything bad

when iran releases those 2 american hikers then i might care

til then. iran is no better.

but then agian irans funding and training of hamas and hezbollah and their proxy wars against the us in iraq and afghanistan and isreal

oh and their those student protests that got beat down recently.

this thread falls on a deaf ear.

neh

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It is not about Iran and it is about America's manners . And I know that America has the right to attack a civilian plain in other country's water and it is obvious that Iran doesn't have the right to Americans who enter it's soil.

It is all fair and not Capitalism.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

iran is no better

I believe that there are a lot of honorable pages in US history such as :

Vietnam war
IRAQ invasion
Afghanistan invasion
Using atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nakazaki.

And if you can not compare the problems of other countries with US , and if you think that you are made of different soil , see you on the other side.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

[~~~hugs~~~] For you hmdphantom, all I can say to you as an American citizen, is that everything my country did to yours, makes me ASHAMED.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow this is deep I hadnt heard of this incident r.i.p to the sent discussed. 1 wishes that the planet would work as 1 but it seems there is so much hate. What will it take to make the hate dissolve from this 3d sphere hmdphantom? I know you are representing your current land mass location or Speaking on the Persian army land mass location so what can be done from your perspective to make ALL work as FAMILY?
edit on 8/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

what can be done from your perspective to make ALL work as FAMILY?

When the people around the world try to make peace and work for it as it is defined for all of us .

In current situation , I think it's impossible because you ( generally American people ) are not living in Iraq or Afghanistan and you are not even Muslims and you are not able to stop your govt.

So I think that I will that I should work here on ATS as an observer and I wont bother starting threads.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

edit on 27/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
You know that we love you people , and we love your govt . You are the people who are really asking and observing your govt for what it does.

As I was reading my book of history , I saw this honorable event in US history . This event shows that US govt is kind , generous and under control.

US navy kissed an Iranian civilian air with it's guided flower cruiser in hand. So , I know that you love to love other nations and this is a sign of love .

So I say , we love you back.

THE WHOLE ABOVE TEXT MUST BE INVERTED TO SEEM LOGICAL.

Holy mother of Maalox.

This is why I love ATS. You just can never tell what is going to sprout from the fertile soil here!

new topics

top topics

join