It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man saves his son from cop kidnapping

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Luckily for me, my ancestors carved out our piece of this country through conquest, so I got all the damn right to be here hahaha.

As for motormouth?

Woulda been better if he actually knew WTF he was saying, instead he well.... meh.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
Citing UN law does apply to the United States and it would be ignorant to say otherwise. The United States is a signatory to the UN Charter as a member state of the United Nations, therefor it must adhere to the Charter of the United States, any UN Security Council Resolutions passed against it (which would be impossible as the US has veto power) and any treaties it is a signatory of.

I know most Americans here like to deny the authority of the UN and simply label is as some New World Order conspiracy, but the underlying factor of it is that the US is bound to the UN charter by way of international law.

You almost have it. Since our constitution states it is the Supreme Law of our Land, no other law passed can contradict it, and is subservient to the Constitution, including UN resolutions as well as any treaties the US is a signatory of.

US Constitution Article 2, Section 2, clause 2 - Treaty clause

[The President] shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur....

Court actions with regards to intrnational treaties -
Head monies case
Reid vs. Covert
Goldwater V. Carter

All of these court rulings build on Article 6 clause 2 of the US Constitution - Supremacy clause

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.

Treaties that the US signs onto become a part of the US body of Federal Law. No treaty an be signed which conveys authority to the Us government that is not specifically granted in the Constitution. The court cases cited above this are the cases that refine the treaty clause, making treaties a part of the federal body of law, and subservient to the US Constitution.

In this particular area, while the UN has established criteria for citizenship status, diplomatic immunity etc, the UN doesnt have the authority to direct the US, or any other country for that matter, to the mens room, let alone state what the US will and will not accept int erms of recognition and treaties.

The US is NOT bound to Un resolutions, treaties, directives, suggestions or opinions as the UN is not a recognized government in terms of being able to oversee US affairs.

The US government is responsible for the day to day operations within our borders, not the UN.

If you or the UN dont like that, your more than welcome to pack up shop in New York and head elsewhere. Just rmeber that when you do, dont come asking us for more money to fund that damn thing.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oh come on people. You can't pick sides when you don't even know the fully story.
All i know, is that cops don't have to tell you why your being arrested right away.
And i think they had sense not to talk to this guy because once you do your entering his world.
It makes alot of sense, like when a little kid is annoying you and saying silly things that aren't true. You be the adult and rise above it. so i don't see that as this guy wwinning. and alot of what he said made him sound, well crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if the kid ran away and they were just returning him lol

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
i do not need " the full story " to know that father is tossing a word sallad of legal nonesense

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I feel bad for the little fella,
could you imagine the lengthy lectures he gets when he's made a mistake or (like now) gotten in trouble?
There's alot more here than meets the eye, I'd like the whole back story because me thinks Jr. screwed up some how and the lesson got lost.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I found the guy!! madetangible
Here is the original video and up loader with more rant to boot!

Brothers and sisters of humanity, members of comity of nations(Comitas gentium), It is love that drives me, truth that seeks no apology, peace that we must all aspire to attain, yet reach, and justice that will deliver us all! Shall I live in fear for drafting this writ, a loud cry for freedom, with intent to shake the marrow of bones, or shall we stand against a common enemy, as one. I shall enforce the Constitution!!! Anything to the contrary, notwithstanding!!! Never abandon or wave any of your rights. If they are returning the child why did they hold him for over an hour.

Idaho Falls and Ammon police took my child though they say he did not breach the peace, when asked to properly identify them with proof of Delegation of Authority Order or D.O. A.O, they insisted they did not have to have these proofs. They also admitted that they were a corporation. Moors please study and know your rights. Yes they did return my child, and all rushed away. He was just walking . This is for all the times police beat my grandmother. Please note I do not hate Europeans, this is about love, and as well was to prove a point by dismantling deceptive hate and colonialism policies. Thank you to my study partner Sis Anaid El Bey, R.V Bey Publications, and My Wife You are witnessing the Rise of the Moors! Color of law refers to an appearance of legal power to act but which may operate in violation of law This is not about race, as only one race is on the planet. The human race, divided into nationalities. The terms, black and white are brands, used to place those who accept them under color of law. Thus black fountain, white fountain, colored, negro, et talia. Enforce that Constitution! Peace to Noble Drew Ali, And Brother Taj Tarik Bey Ali Lord Noble Fun'Tayus Flewellen El

Link
edit on 1-8-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I sent him PM inviting him to the thread.
Maybe he will show.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sempul
wow after 2 minutes of this i just wanted to punch this guy in the mouth! i think there is 5 cops there probably because of him! what a retarded piece of trash spouting gibberish about laws and orginizations that he has no knowledge about! just because you through out names and numbers does not make you right. you guys might want to check some of that before you try and do the same. as Voltaire once said "A witty saying proves nothing"

I think it is you that has no idea of what the Law is friend. I have done this to cops, personally. I am an American, not a 14th amendment "citizen/slave," and I stand on the Constitution, unlike the cops, most of whom are operating without authority of any kind, of a surety bond. There are but two kinds of cops, Peace Officer, or Policy Enforcer. City cops are not real police, they work for, and get their authority from a corporation, not from an elected official, like a sheriff. The man was right, and he was knowable about his law. Know the law, or be a victim of the law. I would love to see you defend your rights at a traffic stop.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

So you would be able to provide us all with the real (i.e. not other conspiracy sites, blogs, youtube videos etc) legal documentation, statutes, case rulings etc which sets all of these principles out in law?

I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
reply to post by macman

Actually they can. Just cause the officers wear a uniform does not stop them from using their civil rights against a person. And in this case, they may very well have a case for such, as the gentleman who shot the video tape put this on youtube. While it may seem trivial, it all depends on what happens next in this case. If the guy does nothing to persue this, then chances are they could drop the entire matter, however, if he chooses to persue this, then could bring charges against him in a civil case, or even counter sue him on those grounds, using this video and the fact he posted such on the internet as a means to slander and for defamation of character. He did such to be malicious, and in an attempt to cause them grief with the general public and with their point of employment. As the video tape showed really no wrong doing on their part, no violence, no abuse of authority, not even anyone getting attacked by them, shot or injured the question must be asked as to why post it then? The only conclusion would be to cause them strife and harm, including to create an air of adversity with malicious intent to either get them fired or to put them into harms way.
Make no mistake, I am very much for video taping the police and their actions, but such should also be done with the responsiblity to show both the good and the bad parts of what the police are doing, not to be malicious or with the intent to damage the credibility of the police. His posting of this video, when there is obviously nothing there to warrent such, the quesiton would be raised as to why do such?

In most departments, there are clauses in the police officer's contract and the department policies that forbid LEO from doing so.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
the man said they picked up his son without cause, and the police didn't disagree, so i'm going to assume they were being racist.

Gotta love the knee jerk response of "Racism".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by ishari

The headline of the thread is very misleading.

The guy calls them kidnappers.
How are you being miss-led?

Just because he calls them kidnappers, does not mean anything, as the evidence as a whole, The Video, shows the child being returned to the home.

So, yes it is miss-leading.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6
reply to post by macman

dosnt matter if they arnt going to arrest him their is no reason to pick him up it becomes kidnapping when they refuse to let the child out of the car with no reason to hold him I assume if they had one they would have stated it other than saying o we came to drop off your kid
but ya it would be nice to have the full story on record at least then we would know why they picked him up in the first place and could complain accordingly if nessary. I think their has to be a reason with the get in the house at the end sounded like some one was introuble.

What are you talking about?

The police would be very careless in dropping a child off, without first determining that the house and adult is in fact their parent, and to make sure that the adult claims the child as theirs.

Yes, as a cop, if you detain a juvenile, without arrest, you can drop them off with their parent/guardian.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by macman

Citing UN law does apply to the United States and it would be ignorant to say otherwise. The United States is a signatory to the UN Charter as a member state of the United Nations, therefor it must adhere to the Charter of the United States, any UN Security Council Resolutions passed against it (which would be impossible as the US has veto power) and any treaties it is a signatory of.

I know most Americans here like to deny the authority of the UN and simply label is as some New World Order conspiracy, but the underlying factor of it is that the US is bound to the UN charter by way of international law.

Sorry, but no you are wrong. As if this was the case, then there would be many more laws US citizens would need to abide by.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This guy appears to be a member of the Tama-re sect I saw a thread about here on ATS about a month ago. Check it out:

York claims his people are Moors who traveled by foot from Africa to what is currently Georgia before the continental drift.

Source: Urban Dictionary

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

reply to post by ishari

The headline of the thread is very misleading.

The guy calls them kidnappers.
How are you being miss-led?

Just because he calls them kidnappers, does not mean anything, as the evidence as a whole, The Video, shows the child being returned to the home.

So, yes it is miss-leading.

I disagree- the original upload was called: Idaho Falls and Ammon Police Violating Kidnapping My Child Under Color of Law
It is by his own account that he is calling this a kidnapping not mine.
So, again if you feel miss led by this guy saying and feeling the cops kidnapped his boy it is he who is misleading NOT the thread.
Get it?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You are a perfect example..tow that line. I commented on people showing support for the police "just doing their job." when we have absolutely no evidence that they were just doing their job. Nor do we have evidence of the contrary. It does not matter if the guy spoke jibberish..IT IS HIS RIGHT to do so. IT IS HIS RIGHT to question the police who have his son in their car. You will have your way soon enough...we all have to be yes men soon enough.

peace

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by macman

Ok, I second the applause to anyone who stands up to police. But, he is a kook. Citing UN law does not apply to the US. Entertaining, but please learn, argue law, not poetic philosophical debate based in One World philosophies. .

That goes along with my notion."were they trying to get away from this guy"
edit on 31-7-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

Well, if they were, that's a victory for him. Good for him for standing up for his son. Like others here, I applaud anyone who stands up to out of order cops.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I love how the man is rambling incoherently (Since when did the Moors live in North America?), yet because he was challenging cops, 90% of ATS agrees with him.

He wasn't rambling incoherently, that's completely inaccurate and a lot of what he said made sense. In today's world where police power has got completely out of hand, people have to challenge the police at times. I don't know what this guy's son did - it's obvious he believed his son had done nothing wrong, and on that basis I applaud him for standing up to the police whom he believed were acting unlawfully. So he was wordy...at least he has taken the trouble to try learn about some of the stuff he was mentioning.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

To begin with. There is no love lost between myself and the police, I will always be wary of armed strangers with a belief that they are always right.
Why so many cops?
why did it take so long to get the kid out of the car?
why was the kid cuffed?
No action was taken (Legally) by the cops so why were they there?
Society needs police. But the current incarnation of this truth is heavily flawed. Citizens need recourse against the falliabilities of the human in the uniform.
Also, That guy was a bit TOO worked up wasn't he?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join