It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man saves his son from cop kidnapping

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The father will get a dose of "karma" for fooling us into believing that the cops didn't know what they were doing. Again, it's useless to argue with the insane, the mischievous and the perverts: They "think" they are always right and above everyone else. It's quite laughable, though. It would be helpful to know the FULL story before judging a six minute video.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That guy was right...well kind of ...seemed a little nutty.

But those cops showed some pretty good restraint when he got close to the police car door...that could have went bad ...but didn't

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

dosnt matter if they arnt going to arrest him their is no reason to pick him up it becomes kidnapping when they refuse to let the child out of the car with no reason to hold him I assume if they had one they would have stated it other than saying o we came to drop off your kid
but ya it would be nice to have the full story on record at least then we would know why they picked him up in the first place and could complain accordingly if nessary. I think their has to be a reason with the get in the house at the end sounded like some one was introuble.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I love how the man is rambling incoherently (Since when did the Moors live in North America?), yet because he was challenging cops, 90% of ATS agrees with him.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sempul

He was pretty spot on with his facts, he didnt need to cite international law, but he was just displaying his vast knowledge, he wasnt trying to say they were breaking international laws.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It is funny how so many are defending the police when having absolutely no knowledge of what happened..Maybe the part that is not filmed shows that the police are correct..But maybe they are harassing the child just as it happens every single day...but it is people like you that make it so easy for this police state that we live in now. They are authority so keep your mouth shut seems to be what you are saying. Sure the guy is going of his rails but so are lot of people in this increasingly fascist world we are living in.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Looks to me like they were just humoring him until they finished what they were doing. He didn't force them to give his son back, they just let him go because they were done.
edit on 31-7-2011 by N3k9Ni because: typo

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Wow, what did that little kid even do? Interesting video...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The fact remains, the father got his son back and no harm done to either party.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

Ah yes... another Soveriegn Citizen moron....

He really needs to learn the difference between FEderal and State Laws for starters.

A few things to point out -
Its nice how he invokes the UN and citizenship. What he should learn is any UN recognition is irrelevant if the country the guy is in doesnt acknowledge it.

THe guy has no legal basis to state he can walk wherever he wants when the place he is walking is in the middle of a taffic stop.

The tool keeps yelling the cops cant do anything to him because of his supposed knwoldge of the law. I love it this idiot demands the cops recognize "his laws" while he refuses to acknowledge theirs.

The onlything the guy proved was how ignorant he is on the law and how these groups like to cherrypick laws that support while ignoring the rest.

If his son is old enough to drive a car, and he was stopped for a traffic violation, juvenile law does not apply.

If anyone is intrested, the guy who was recording is a perfect example of ho not to act. I am amazed the police remained as calm as they did and did not arrest him for obstruction.

Refernce the comment about establishing authority.
That was accomplished by the Uniforms, the marked patrol units, and their verbal commands. The standard is what would a reasonable person think if they were in that scenario. As I said earlier, this guy is picking and choosing what he wants while ignoring the rest.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by spav5

Yes by all means lets show a video of a sovereign citizen wingnut going on and on about laws he clearly knows nothing about, with absolutely no story / article placement for reference.

Its ok for people to go off on the cops, however you dont think its appropriate for people to criticise the guy because we dont have the entire story...

Think about that would you please...

Its a 2 way street.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26
reply to post by sempul

He was pretty spot on with his facts, he didnt need to cite international law, but he was just displaying his vast knowledge, he wasnt trying to say they were breaking international laws.

He waas no where close to being spot on with his facts. The "facts" he stated are incomplete, and ignores established case law. As I said before, sovereign citizen people like to cherry pick what they wile ignoring the rest. A perfect example is his commenbts about citizen ship and the UN.

If the guy actually knew his constitution he would know that no foriegn body / treay can grant authority thats not already in the constitution. He would also know the Constitution is not subservient to internatioanl / UN law either. The UN can recognize him all they want, however until the US Department of State does, his status is not rexcognized.

If he wanted toi push that issue I owuld have detained him and contatced ICE until they could determine his citizenship status.

Also, another piece of info for some people. Diplomatic Immunity is established between 2 countries in accordance with UN standards. The only manner a person has diplomatic immunity is if the origionating country submits the request, and the host country accepts it.

ITs not as simple as simply saying you have it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Clearly this guy was talking too fast to be serious about most of what he was saying. Clearly he was bluffing. And clearly he was trying to protect his dmb ass lil son who just got caught wid da police for som ish. You can hear him at the end which clarifies this. the son was in trouble, the dad wasnt your average joe, and outsmarted 5 officers. i appluad him. We are all just people in the end, dont forget, none of us have super powers... yet.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Amassuo because: i need grammar super power, god plees gimme

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

I think outsmart is giving the guy too much credit. Maybe the police finsihed the traffic stop and decided to move on..

Does anyone know where and when this occured? News article or something to go along with it?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Outsmarting may indeed be too much credit, however he did outsmart at points, including the calling of the officer covering her name tag, and moving in on a closer look of his son while the cops tell him to step back to which he does not comply, as well as telling one of the officers he will "own him" if he touches him. Being a black male i was surprised he was not tazed at the least considering there are fat women being tazed at walmart by security gaurds. Then again North America is a very bipolar place.

as for where this occured. i got it from here

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

which came from this kid

www.facebook.com...

thats as far as i know

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

Im amazed the guy was not arrested since he clerly violated several laws while spouting nonsense.

The sites you listed is the video feed, and I dont have facebook so cant access midgetthugs site. Video aside, I am looking for more info to place it into context to see what else was going on.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I've been trying to do that, however all search engines are muddied up, so best bet is to stop everynow and then while watching said video, and catching for hints, ill do that in a second, im hungry.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Citing UN law does apply to the United States and it would be ignorant to say otherwise. The United States is a signatory to the UN Charter as a member state of the United Nations, therefor it must adhere to the Charter of the United States, any UN Security Council Resolutions passed against it (which would be impossible as the US has veto power) and any treaties it is a signatory of.

I know most Americans here like to deny the authority of the UN and simply label is as some New World Order conspiracy, but the underlying factor of it is that the US is bound to the UN charter by way of international law.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Sounds like a lunatic if you ask me. Too much information, not enough common sense.

Guys got whole potatoes on his shoulder

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
That dude was on ACID! Pure silliness. Telling the lady cop that American is not a nationality and that she needed a green card in HIS country. He did not look like any Native American I have ever seen either.

It's an African American thing. Since I've been on the internet I've come across all sorts of crazy African Americans who deprived of their native culture just jump into a load of crazy garbage to gain some sort of identity. Whether it's Africans being the first Native Americans to being the "real Jews"(Israelites)

Basically any pseudo-religious-historical crap that appeals. It's paramount to white Americans claiming to be the original peoples of America and claiming to be descended from East Asian kings or some other whacky nonsense that any bored person can make up

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join