It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man saves his son from cop kidnapping

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

idd we dont know what he done, but that kid lookd young and am sure the police should say why they picked him up and what he did. i mean if your son gets picked up by police and droped home and they didnt tell you what hes done or give up their names.....

lol i didnt make any judgements i just said good going..........

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

Originally posted by flyingfish
reply to post by JustBreathe11

This dude is my new hero for sticking it to these fascist pigs. 5 Piggies for a small child? WOW Welcome to America

Makes you wonder, what would have happened if the camera was not there.

The kid would've been arrested for sure for some BS charges. The only reason they let him go is because his daddy put up a fight and made the piggies realize that his not going down that easy.

Never met a good piggie in my life. I met a few cops in a social situation and you should hear the sludge that spews from their mouths. I will never be friends with a cop cuz their all the same. Give a man an inch of power and he'll take a foot and a half, its just human nature.

edit on 31-7-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

How is that?
Never seen nor heard of a cop arresting a juvenile, taking the kid to the house, telling the parent they were arrested and then down on to the station.
Doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
reply to post by macman

idd we dont know what he done, but that kid lookd young and am sure the police should say why they picked him up and what he did. i mean if your son gets picked up by police and droped home and they didnt tell you what hes done or give up their names.....

lol i didnt make any judgements i just said good going..........

Maybe they did, but it is not on the video.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Maybe they did, but it is not on the video.

It is possible, but as soon as camera got rolling they were quiet as church mice.I bet they had plenty to say afterwords.
Would like to be a fly on the wall for that one.
edit on 31-7-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

moors come from north africa, and are a mix of black and arab bloodlines.
they conquered spain, portugal, and itlay.

edit on 31-7-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

OHHH BROTHER.........if they did why is he asking and why arent they saying we told you now...

Never seen nor heard of a cop arresting a juvenile, taking the kid to the house, telling the parent they were arrested and then down on to the station.

/FACEPALM because the cop has a kid in their car you assume hes a juvenile? stop making snap judgements

al make a snap judgement (the kid was playing in a white neighbourhood when some resident said there is a black kid in the streets playing, and 5 cops come and take him back to his home....or am prbly mad since police never racial profile.....)
yep i have never seen a police officer abuse his/her power before....*sigh*

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

moors come from north africa, and are a mix of black and arab bloodlines.
they conquered spain, portugal, and itlay.

edit on 31-7-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

Got the title, I did not know how it applied to the situation.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by macman

How is that?
Doesn't happen.

Really? I got arrested when I was 11 years old and guess what they took me to juvi without calling my parents or nothing. I was booked and processed and held for 4 hours before they let me call my parents. All this because I was an immigrant and didn't speak English to defend myself. The charges were BS and they dropped them after everything was said and done.

You have to walk a mile in a foreigners shows in this country then you might know what it's REALLY like.

edit on 31-7-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: grammer check

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

Originally posted by macman

How is that?
Doesn't happen.

Really? I got arrested when I was 11 years old and guess what they took me to juvi without calling my parents or nothing. I was booked and processed and held for 4 hours before they let me call my parents. All this because I was an immigrant and didn't speak English to defend myself. The charges were BS and they dropped them after everything was said and done. So YA they do arrest juveniles.

You have to walk a mile in a foreigner shows in this country then you might know what its REALLY like.

Ok, but did they take you home first?
Nope. Thanks for the anecdotal story line.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mehforfun
reply to post by macman

OHHH BROTHER.........if they did why is he asking and why arent they saying we told you now...

/FACEPALM because the cop has a kid in their car you assume hes a juvenile? stop making snap judgements

al make a snap judgement (the kid was playing in a white neighbourhood when some resident said there is a black kid in the streets playing, and 5 cops come and take him back to his home....or am prbly mad since police never racial profile.....)
yep i have never seen a police officer abuse his/her power before....*sigh*

Juvenile refers only to the age, it has nothing to do with criminal activities.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

Also, what foreigner?
The father has no accent, and speaks almost perfect English.
I am sure his child does as well.

Again, nothing like making a snap judgement on 1/4 of the story.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

he's probably referring to fact that some people think that africans came to the americas, before white europeans. and they feel that the europeans stole the land from them.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie

he's probably referring to fact that some people think that africans came to the americas, before white europeans. and they feel that the europeans stole the land from them.

What a can of worms. Well then who gets credit for raping Indian lands?
This guys all over the road, I probably would have kept quiet as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

I must have misunderstood your comment. I apologize for that.

I am going to take a wild guess but I bet you are a white male somewhere from the middle states? Am I right?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

yea he was mixing and matching all kinds of stuff.
and from what i saw the cops didn't have a clue to response to his rant.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

No, I get the impression that he believes himself to be an American Moor; who according to said belief, are an Indigenous American people. Not earlier Colonists.

Wiki: Moorish Science Temple of America
edit on 7/31/2011 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

i've read this maybe you didn't see this part

from your link

n their religious texts, adherents refer to themselves as "Asiatics",[1] presumably referring to the non-Mongoloid Paleoamericans (see Luzia Woman). These adherents also call themselves "indigenous Moors", "American Moors" or "Moorish Americans"

did you notice

see Luzia Woman

Luzia Woman

Neves and other Brazilian anthropologists have theorized that Luzia's Paleo-Indian predecessors lived in South East Asia for tens of thousands of years, after migrating from Africa, and began arriving in the New World, as early as 15,000 years ago. Some anthropologists have hypothesized that Paleo-Indians migrated along the coast of East Asia and Beringia in small watercraft, before or during the last Ice Age.

now to be fair there is disagreement as to origin, as stated directly below the above quote on the wiki page. given all that is thought to be the course of inhibition of the amercias, i would go with migration
of said people.

but to continue this would be off topic. so i will say no more.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting video tape though this person tends to forget one small detail about the laws of the land:
In England, a free prince of Europe is still held accountable to the laws of England while on the soil of Great Britain.
While he has the right to speak, pity he did not exercise the right to remain silent. The racist parts show up in the part of the video on the part of the person speaking. He seems to know the law, but is abusing it to non end, to try to intimidate the cops.
Based off of the video, we can not say he is in the right or the wrong as far as what all is going on, however they police could come back at him, and especially those in the video tape and charge him with slander and malicious intent, along with defamation of character.
Most cops want to just do their job and really hate domestic and neighborhood disputes. The other real shame of this, is that this guy has a little bit of knowledge, yet fails to understand that if he is a foreign national, he can not claim his home as his land. And if he is a foreign national, as he stated, he should have demanded his consulate be contacted immediately. One of the officers asked him for such and he did not give that, leading more to a lack of credibility on his part than anything else. While he was able to talk his child out of possibly going to jail this time, the problem will be the next time his child is picked up, or they get called out and then the police could turn around and take him to jail, holding him there and making this guy go through the process of getting an attorney, setting bail and ending up in court. Civility was on the part of the officers, this guy on the other hand just put himself and his family on the radar.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Interesting video tape though this person tends to forget one small detail about the laws of the land:
In England, a free prince of Europe is still held accountable to the laws of England while on the soil of Great Britain.
While he has the right to speak, pity he did not exercise the right to remain silent. The racist parts show up in the part of the video on the part of the person speaking. He seems to know the law, but is abusing it to non end, to try to intimidate the cops.
Based off of the video, we can not say he is in the right or the wrong as far as what all is going on, however they police could come back at him, and especially those in the video tape and charge him with slander and malicious intent, along with defamation of character.
Most cops want to just do their job and really hate domestic and neighborhood disputes. The other real shame of this, is that this guy has a little bit of knowledge, yet fails to understand that if he is a foreign national, he can not claim his home as his land. And if he is a foreign national, as he stated, he should have demanded his consulate be contacted immediately. One of the officers asked him for such and he did not give that, leading more to a lack of credibility on his part than anything else. While he was able to talk his child out of possibly going to jail this time, the problem will be the next time his child is picked up, or they get called out and then the police could turn around and take him to jail, holding him there and making this guy go through the process of getting an attorney, setting bail and ending up in court. Civility was on the part of the officers, this guy on the other hand just put himself and his family on the radar.

Cops can't go after people for slander or defamation of character.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Cops can't go after people for slander or defamation of character.

The problem with proving defamation of character is the First Amendment.
An opinionis not the same as a stated fact.
However there are other ways they can go after him.It would be interesting to see if this guy ends up getting arrested in the near future.
Maybe jay walking?
I would bet he made the list.
edit on 31-7-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join