It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is coming it is here!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
No matter my doing what remains is what must be done in the name of truth. I ask everyone to disregard what I have done in the past as I have spent much time to learn of the enemy and learn how they think there-fore I have become the enemy by doing so. In doing so however I’ve learned their weaknesses.

As we all know that actions only follow after what the mind has been taught and even programmed with. What I ask is something that must be seriously considered because we are after the truth and not what any entity believes is the truth. The truth can be proven.

I’ve given my life to the dark side in order to understand the motives and wants of these people. We NEED to step up because if we do not it is not a matter of who believes what is right or those who feel it is right, that which we oppose truth.

Some may look at truth as subjective but this is certainly NOT the case. The truth is already out among those who can accept and believe it.

I wish I were in a different position. I’ve spent much of my life learning how those who oppose life in general think. Those who only regard themselves as important and not others or the environment.

Those who we refer to as “they” only care about themselves at present and do not care for the future and those who they wish not to destroy COME from their family and “they” have given them a means to survive by means of seed vaults and underground bases.

Meanwhile, what is expected of us is to stand idly by while things change as the middle class is eliminated. I can only postulate what is planned for the dividing of classes. What we must remember most is that the mixing of cultures has been done deliberately in an effort to create a diversion as those who truly control our future are allowed to continue as they wish.

Even if there is truth in creating a mixed society why must their agenda be hidden?

Those of you who have taken the precautions to guard against a worst case scenario do not help others and because of your lack of assistance you will be damned to a reality that you must endure.

The coming insurrection is not about the individual but about the group as a whole. It is about accepting reality instead of avoiding it and coming to terms that we as a species have limitations.

I’m willing to say this openly because things are about to dramatically change and it will not be in favor of the individual. The change coming will most certainly be in favor of corporations.

We have become little more than “nutcases” whom is either to be controlled or eliminated.

For those who have followed conspiracies for many years, you will see how all this is falling into place. The new world order is all about business and slavery and has little to do with the rights and freedom of the individual.

Since the age of thirteen I realized I’m here to witness GREAT change and great change is what I’m witnessing.

Since I was a young teenager I’ve said two things:

: Politics and money are evil
: I am here to witness great change

The third thing that I want to be here for is the change of both corporate and political agendas. These agendas should be wiped from the face of reality and the every-day person should help to create the reality that we all deserve.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
OMG, where do they get these people. HIS or HER no avatar, BUT spells CANADA wrong, but yet claims from canada. The word that they spelled was kanada. Yeah, i'm going to believe this guy.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Kannada is the correct spelling, sir. Canada is an alternative spelling. I feel sorry for you as you believe the only way to discredit me is by this means only.

Canada is Kanada

I chose the alternative spelling because I believe that the natives of this land should have SOMETHING done right in their name, and that name is Kanada.

I love my country but I know great hardship is coming. I hope that the name Canada/Kannada continues.

Come to think of it ... I have to add thinner "n"....

peace,

-AS-
edit on 30-7-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
OMG, where do they get these people. HIS or HER no avatar, BUT spells CANADA wrong, but yet claims from canada. The word that they spelled was kanada. Yeah, i'm going to believe this guy.

What the hell are you talking about.. " i'm sure the op's spelling of Canada was intentional.. And i see a avatar.. Perfectly clear..

Not to mention what is your point? Does the op need to have a avatar to be taking serious?..

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
After reading the title i was expecting to find It ,but
It's not here

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

I'm still trying to find your damn screen name. Oh there it is. Ahuh!

edit on 30-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
reply to post by cloaked4u

Kannada is the correct spelling, sir. Canada is an alternative spelling. I feel sorry for you as you believe the only way to discredit me is by this means only.

Canada is Kanada

I chose the alternative spelling because I believe that the natives of this land should have SOMETHING done right in their name, and that name is Kanada.

I love my country but I know great hardship is coming. I hope that the name Canada/Kannada continues.

Come to think of it ... I have to add thinner "n"....

peace,

-AS-

Dude.....I'm looking at map and you need spellcheck, if not please don't think Jesus will fix your problem for you.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by cloaked4u

how about discussing the posts and not the posters?

thats why i love ats mobile, just text.

you people let pixels distract you.
you judge who and what people are by their mini profile instead of judging what people post.

yeah seriously, where do you people come from?

oh yeah know, the youtube comments section.

where vulgarities are always an excuse for an argument.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I expect MANY posts. The purpose of these posts is to try to deny what is actually happening. I understand those who do not wish the the truth however .... I give it to you with absolute humility. I have nothing to gain and nothing to hide by postulating and studying what is going to happen ...

I care not to hide the truth nor my body or my loved ones.

I just want the truth to becomes know for what is is ... the truth .... There is much more to the truth then what I've said however the core of it cannot be dismissed.

Can you feel it? Can you feel the change? Can you see, just by what is known, the horizon?

-AS-

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

If you seen the reply member's avatar, you'd know ... "not feed the troll(avatar)" ...but I agree

Op, Well said, and the sooner we(us and even the sheeple) realize "they" only care for themselves can we find the journey of change.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Is it coming? Or is it here already? I don't get it

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The info is right,Canada was called this name by the indians who live here before the white man came.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I too sense a great change that is now and will continue to take place.
I don't think a deal will be made on the US debt limit and that economics will be forced to change in many places.
I don't know if this is the change your feeling but it part of the change I'm sensing.
Could you elaborate on what change you see coming?

Love and Joy

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyDreamer

the carnage I feel is coming is ..... something that I'd rather not talk about.

uhhhhhh .....

All I will say is that what is coming will make 9/11 look SMALL in comparison. I can't give you anymore details because I have none ..... but THIS is what will happen unless things change! The crux of it is that it will happen one way or the other and I hope the righteous will come out on top.

My GOD, I hope things change.

peace,

-AS-

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hmmm, interesting thread. I had to read it twice to discern what you were actually talking about.

You think you have it bad in Kannada? Try being in the USA. I watch the politicians here carrying out their own agenda, and it is quite sickening to me.

Are you postulating this is going to be a worldwide event?
Will millions of people die?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rosearose8

The info is right,Canada was called this name by the indians who live here before the white man came.

I know it was but now it isn't, get your terms right. I've heard so much stuff about things changing and the more I look around I see we're just loosing more freedom. I'll be a drunk by 2012, mark my words. That will be a true prediction.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Hmmm, interesting thread. I had to read it twice to discern what you were actually talking about.

You think you have it bad in Kannada? Try being in the USA. I watch the politicians here carrying out their own agenda, and it is quite sickening to me.

Are you postulating this is going to be a worldwide event?
Will millions of people die?

My friend Druid42 ... All I think about are places that have it worse then me! You are going to be the first ones to fall to the new order! I have the utmost empathy for you but... I believe that every country is right behind you and that is the reason why we cannot stand for the deconstruction of classes.

Classes can help hold our society together. Hopefully our societies will meet and decide that there IS NO superior class!

Peace,

-AS-

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

In doing so however I’ve learned their weaknesses.

Could you elaborate on this weakness you have found. I am aware that the weakness of social responsibility results in social breakdown. I am more interested in how to confront this challenge, getting the facts out about 9/11 to build up public pressure, reinvestigate and clean out the corruption is one front I see. Have you found any other area's that could help restore integrity?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
(funny picture and saying here)

I feel your pain, you are not alone on this "planet", I'm from the U.S.S.A., pleased to meet you Kanadian.
Reach out to US, we are here, and we are each others 12 step advocates. We are all on a 12 step de-program schedule and despite what the tweens have to say here, I appreciate your thoughts as they are similar to mine.

Frustration is part of the scheme of things, don't sweat it, you are better than the worst they can throw at you, if you choose to be.
=)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

In doing so however I’ve learned their weaknesses.

Could you elaborate on this weakness you have found. I am aware that the weakness of social responsibility results in social breakdown. I am more interested in how to confront this challenge, getting the facts out about 9/11 to build up public pressure, reinvestigate and clean out the corruption is one front I see. Have you found any other area's that could help restore integrity?

If you wish to learn of "their" weakness all you have to do is look at yourself! This is NOT a cryptic response. If you can see that those who wish to control us have a stake in how we think ... well then .... that should be all we need. They are selfish and greedy ... that should all you need to know to make your decision... no?

Respect,

-AS-

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join