It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is coming it is here!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

All I will say is that what is coming will make 9/11 look SMALL in comparison. I can't give you anymore details because I have none ..... but THIS is what will happen unless things change! The crux of it is that it will happen one way or the other and I hope the righteous will come out on top.

Thanks for the vagueness

Another ATSer making doomsday predictions, but can't say how, when, where and how...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No mater the reply from fellow ATS member's ... I await what I've already seen be it far away or close. SOMETHING is coming that will make make 9/11 look like NOTHING .....

Good luck to you all.

Peace & respect,

-AS-

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
No mater the reply from fellow ATS member's ... I await what I've already seen be it far away or close. SOMETHING is coming that will make make 9/11 look like NOTHING .....

How so? In terms of death toll? There's been a few natural disasters since 9/11 which have had much higher death tolls.

I do agree, "Far away or close", something big most probably will happen.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Ginga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

I dreamt the sky was on fire you could see it rolling towards us eating up the summer sky, it was one of those really vivid dreams, it was not in the 2 distant future, perhaps within the next few years, in the dream I was told it would be 2 days after the witnesses. I can still see the image of the sky from this dream from over 6 months ago.

I see they built a huge seed arc in Norway, whilst seed storage facilities in the middle east have been destroyed, world poverty and hunger is increasing all while we have enough food to feed everyone, even with all the climate disasters...we see all the increasing security and war on this and that, meanwhile the UN food program has not seen most of it's promised funds.

Right now we all need to help our fellow humans, our planet any little bit we can, only by remaining humane do we stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
Kanada is the correct spelling, sir. Canada is an alternative spelling.

Actually you are almost correct... the name is Kanata, from the Huron tongue, meaning "settlement" or "village"
The Mohawk name is also Kanata

Kannada refers to one of the major Dravidian languages of India, and Kanada was a Hindu sage

It has been claimed that Kashyapa, later known as Kanada (Sanskrit: कणाद; also transliterated as Canada as well as other forms) was a Hindu sage and philosopher who founded the philosophical school of Vaisheshika.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
OMG, where do they get these people. HIS or HER no avatar, BUT spells CANADA wrong, but yet claims from canada. The word that they spelled was kanada. Yeah, i'm going to believe this guy.

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Dude.....I'm looking at map and you need spellcheck, if not please don't think Jesus will fix your problem for you.

I always find it amazing how many trolls you find on ATS that think they know something
He was referring to the original NATIVE name of the country, which at that time was just a settlement.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Then you are irrationally declaring catastrophe?

You have no proof atall to offer for such wild speculation.

You even confess you have given yourself over to the dark side to bring us your secrets.

From here it looks like the dark side is using you to spread fear by telling untruths. I know that you don't know because you cannot demonstrate any back up evidence atall, just a vague and wild speculation.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hello AeonStorm,

I've read the thread a few times. Not fully understanding where it leads, I had a look at your profile and other threads that you've made. I now know that you believe in TPTB (that you refer as "They") and the NWO.

My goal here is to push further the discussion you started. Now, to be very very honest, it annoys me when an idea is thrown out there and then that's it...like, figure it out for yourself. And this thread is filled with them. Starting with your title.

You say that we need to step up but to what? Who? And How?

The truth is out....where?

Their agenda be hidden...which agenda a re you referring to?

The coming insurrection ??

You are witnessing a GREAT change...care to elaborate ?

The carnage you feel is coming...that is One Huge Claim !! You rather not talk about it...but try ?

SOMETHING is coming that will make make 9/11 look like NOTHING .....What is coming ?

Do you have any facts backing up these claims you make or is it just that you feel that It is coming it is here!...

Not criticizing you or your opening post, just trying to make light of it.

Thanks. With respect.

edit on 31-7-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar

edit on 31-7-2011 by SonoftheSun because: grammar part deux

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I think it is too late for us. Lest my thoughts have told me as much. It is too late.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

If the Op clears up some of the vagueness I may S&F this person. It bothers me to read these puzzle threads if I wanted a puzzle I would go and get one. My own personal thoughts are if you are being vague you probably really don't have any answers to give. So please stop stringing us along and tell us something we don't know. Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

: Politics and money are evil

no they are not - they are simply tools - it is thier missuse that is evil

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Please give us more information.
Am I right to assume that you were part of the changes to come at one time?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by enament

I haven't flagged or starred either...yet. I hope that the OP brings more discussion into the thread as it could be very interesting. There are good fundamentals here but without more detail, it's just personal opinion without a base.

And I see that there are a lot of members that wish for more. If AeonStorm opens up and shares more than thoughts, this thread could really be something to watch.

We shall see...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Exactly,we make it far too easy for "them"to manipulate,discredit and generally disregard us.sadly in this pixelated world,the toys,i phones etc, seem to take precedence over the substance of rational discussion.

We are never going to see beyond our own cocooned existence and engender real change unless there is a major radical shift in our thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You are almost correct, Kanata is Iroquoian in origin,.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

If you wish to learn of "their" weakness all you have to do is look at yourself! This is NOT a cryptic response. If you can see that those who wish to control us have a stake in how we think ... well then .... that should be all we need. They are selfish and greedy ... that should all you need to know to make your decision... no?

It is fairly clear to see that this will just naturally self implode due to a lack of moral fibre and social awareness. The problem is with the resources and power that has been centralised as a lot of the fall out will be taken by the general population before these corrupt leaders are personally affected by their decisions.

Public exposure and accountability are the most effective methods I can currently see to take on this culture of self interest and greed. Unfortunately the courts, parliament and media are all influenced by this position and have become quite resourceful at turning around stories to discredit the researcher or whistle blower no matter how justified their claims are.

The internet is providing a great tool to increase the transparency into a lot of these problems, but there is also a lot of cloudy information and diversions when getting to the real problems. With those that look for the truth getting associated to terrorism there are also some cultural boundaries of fear that do need to be overcome to raise the social intelligence and responsibility.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For those who do not grasp what I've spoke about, all you need to do is trust yourself. Look to see what you think about and why you think the way you do.

Also if you listen to and watch the world and the people around you and trust in what you believe and others who can be trusted then you will see.

Although I KNOW an "insider" I've never asked questions and am not one myself. I just believe in myself and what I've learned by watching and acting as I have done. I have no specific answer for the coming catastrophe. All I know is that it is coming. It's pretty much self destruction.

Trust yourself and look inward and you should see what I've seen, even if you can't understand the why.

-AS-

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

If you are thinking of new world orderishnish, corporative globalisation, it's already happened. Enough to make Orwellian ideas almost kintergarten.

What you need to do is to start looking around you and start to pin down something concrete against 'They' as opposed to less than concrete feelings.

You could start here at ATS, and weed out the real scaremongers.Then you could look back at all the government scaremongering that goes on. Nuclear armageddon, Global warming..sorry, climate change, weapons of mass destruction, epidemic, the war on terror, false flag ops, all the things guaranteed to scare the proverbial out of the kids, they are the experts at that.

It's much better you do that, than post about your gut feelings, that's too scary, and whatever you do, don't post about real things that are scary, or you'll waken the slumbering shill

edit on 31-7-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Its obvious that some are too quick to flag threads that have lack of information,lack of evidence,lack of descriptive dialog.and too much vagueness. I really want to S&F this guy but he seems unwilling to divulge the details. He has left me with more questions than answers, this is frustrating. I should open a thread and call it "guess what I'm thinking". I believe his intentions are probably good but I don't like people playing games with me like this. Op please come out with the answers and avoid many people being disappointed with you. You will probably get many S&Fs if you can clear up this confusion you have created.Thank you and have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience
You are almost correct, Kanata is Iroquoian in origin,.

Until the mid-20th century, the Mohawk word "kanata" was thought to have been the origin of Canada's name. But, as evidenced by the journal of Jacques Cartier about his voyage to present-day Quebec,[1] Canada, in the early 16th century, Canada's name stems from the Saint-Lawrence Iroquoian word "canada",[2] which holds the same meaning. This Iroquoian language was spoken by the inhabitants of Stadacona and the neighbouring region near present-day Quebec City in the 16th century,[3] with words having similarities to those in related Iroquoian languages, most notably in Mohawk and Oneida.

Cartier, Jacques (2004-05-01) [1545]. Relation originale de Jacques Cartier. Paris: Tross. p. 48. www.gutenberg.org...

Trigger, Bruce G.; Pendergast, James F. (1978). "Saint-Lawrence Iroquoians". Handbook of North American Indians Volume 15. Washington: Smithsonian Institution. pp. 357–361. OCLC 58762737.
edit on 31-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join