It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is coming it is here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am a literal person. Some people like that, some people don't.

If you say a big "goober" is gonna fall out of the sky and clobber Earth..ok,gotcha'.

But this "all is finished and look inside yourself" crap is really frustrating... if you have something concrete to say or point out...then do it.

For instance, we are going the way of the Roman Empire and for most all of the same reasons. OK, I can see that...I even agree.

Or the developed nations are risng and protesting the over bearing governments and taxes and coordinating their efforts by way of the internet...OK, I can se that one.

I might even go with you if you said that the fukushima nuclear Disaster is having anegative impact on the oceans and may give rise to monsters similar to Godzilla, which ironcally was the mutant of such a nuclear disaster...I could even give credence to that.

But again...this archaic "the end is near for man and the answers are in yourself" is really wearing thin.

Pretend I am really stupid and had to get someone else to even get me on the computer and to this site... not hard to imagine really... can you in concrete layman's terms tell us what you are trying to say?...Please?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sounds like some commie # 2 me.....lol

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AeonStorm

Dude, talk to a doctor. Your here to witness great change I'm witnessing a schizophrenic who's starting to get at the dangerous level.

There is no grand conspiracy but you can call me w.e you like. I'm just here to try to help those who have lost their path to reality. Your message vage, misinturped and very confusing by your own perpective.

The dark side? Ok darth vader, rule the galaxy.

The species is evolving, and will split in two. One a tallish intelligent species known as homo novus. The other remaining as sapiens but shorter fatter and dumber. Your DNA might be a mixture thus causing some mental stability issues. Some genes from a genius, and others from a moron mix it together, it's a moron reaching genius but lacking the ability to filter junk information, thus labeling as schizophrenic, but I am no professional, I've just noticed it'd a disorder that is more and more common.

What is this "enemy" the nonbelievers in your little story? You indulge in these forums the same reason I do, life is boring and short so a quick way to get the brain active is to read these amazing stories and get some excitement in life. Yea I've been there, I'm not schizo (at least the only voice in my head is mine) but I can relate how and why someone gets to that point and know exactly what it's like(empathy)

Anyway man, pm me if you want and we can talk about life and #. Just cause there is a disorder doesn't mean you can't live a full, happy and productive life. I'm trying to help you before you reach the breaking point and eventually everyone does.

Once you understand what's wrong then you can beat it. Imagine those who don't know and live their lives confused scared and alone because they simply don't know what's wrong with them. I pity their souls. So help me help you.

This is ats and if we all work together this can be a civilized scientific envoirment where we can talk about any topic, but only when we are at our best and not in a state of confusion.

Btw I'm Canadian and he's right the old way was with a k expect it was called kanata meaning village or settlement. Canada was merely the translation, and kanata itself became a small city outside of Ottawa.

The worst enemy is usually ourselves and we never know it. Because we only know what our brains are telling us.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
really disappointing to see this thread on twitter, only to read the editorial opinion of someone "who has a bad feeling."

Not to sound like a troll, and nothing against the OP of this thread, but uh...most of us already feel that way, which is why we are on ATS, researching, looking for underlying news that may help us understand why we feel this way already.

As for everyone discussing the "opinion" of a person's feeling of dread, etc...ridiculous. I guess I'm another person to add to the ridiculousness of discussion, as I'm here...but I'm bitching about it being a waste of my reading time.

You have a bad feeling? You see events unfolding? Hmm..., that's called logic OP. The OP isn't to blame for wasting my time, whomever flagged the crud out of an opinion piece with ZERO news, and ZERO theory in it is to blame, but a note to the OP:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((COOL STORY BRO! But it really isn't an ATS topic)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

This full on attack of the OP is becoming FAR too common and is deterring many potential threads. I for one feel very hesitant to post a thread on this site because of it and I'm sure many others do too.

It's such a shame that we are probably missing out on some really interesting stuff - folks want to discuss not fight their way through a thread.

I'm very surprised the Mods don't dome down on this more than they do - it's spoiling what used to be a good balanced site.

Good Luck to the OP you're going to need it or at least do what others do and come in with a few supporting friends ready to fight your case! BAD

edit on 31-7-2011 by quedup because: correction

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In my opinion there is something uneasy in the atmosphere, and yes alot of people have been saying that and feeling it and living it. The world in general right now is very unstable...across the board and in many areas. If you honestly feel something is coming, what led you to that descision. There had to be a trigger that made you feel this way....do you remember what it was???? Sometimes what you preceive as a warning for humanity could be in fact more personal relating only to you...... or not. I am curious as to what you think is going to happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Its obvious that some are too quick to flag threads that have lack of information,lack of evidence,lack of descriptive dialog.and too much vagueness. I really want to S&F this guy but he seems unwilling to divulge the details. He has left me with more questions than answers, this is frustrating. I should open a thread and call it "guess what I'm thinking". I believe his intentions are probably good but I don't like people playing games with me like this. Op please come out with the answers and avoid many people being disappointed with you. You will probably get many S&Fs if you can clear up this confusion you have created.Thank you and have a nice day.

SOMETIMES THE ANSWERS ARE IN THE QUESTIONS THAT ARISE

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
In defense of the OP, I understand what you are saying fully. This website isn't ready for alot of things to be told to them because there are too many people that are here for material facts that might not be readily available. Apparently, for some it is hard to reach in and develop their spacial reckoning. Of course, you have the trolls too that are here to stir trouble because they are bored or paid to do it. Most people need to see a material boogey man in order to know who to fight, but, what people should realize is that the boogey man is within all of us. We were born of the same material that our world is made of, yet we have something else within us that is not of this world, some people call it a soul, call it what you will, but it is a constant fight between our worldly instincts and that part of us that isn't of this world. We are drawn to trying to understand things in any way that seems the easiest for us to collect it. You as the OP are venting a feeling that you have and may not be able to explain. Alot of people are feeling this same thing, rest in comfort knowing that. For those who don't understand his post, maybe it is not for you to understand. Please don't close the doorway for people who may have a message for someone other than yourself.
edit on 31-7-2011 by patternfinder because: needed to correct a word

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Tell me what new information you were able to learn on this thread? My intentions are not to be rude, my intention is to get more info from asking relevant questions. So sorry if any one here thinks I'm being rude. I am trying to be as sincere as possible actually. I like what the OP has written but wish to know more about what info he is trying to relay to his respondents.Is that too much to ask? I hope all has a nice day.Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Tell me what new information you were able to learn on this thread? My intentions are not to be rude, my intention is to get more info from asking relevant questions. So sorry if any one here thinks I'm being rude. I am trying to be as sincere as possible actually. I like what the OP has written but wish to know more about what info he is trying to relay to his respondents.Is that too much to ask? I hope all has a nice day.Take care.

He is explaining a feeling that is hurting him and eating him up inside. He is going through something that alot of us have gone through and this is HIS contribution to inform us of the impending danger that is coming to everyone in the future if we don't learn selflessness. We will see many posts like this as more people wake up and understand what has been happening. When someone first finds out about the new world order they think that they may be the only people that know about it since it isn't broadcast on MSM. The first instinct is to warn everyone you know and then spread it as far and wide as possible. a natural consequence of this is that some people will run across info that they already knew due to the 'freshly enlightened' phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We should be more understanding of the people that are going through this rather than disheartening them.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Everything happens for a reason...people, places and things. Orchestrated.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Don't worry about all the nay sayers on your thread. I understand where you are coming from. While we may differ on tiny points, I understand your plight and mission.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Look I am sorry for trying to pry questions out of you I'm from Canada as well. Things are going to be bad I know, I have had these feelings about the present since I was seven seeing Psychiatrists . The weight of the world has been on my shoulders that long almost 30 years. I have suffered from chronic depression my whole life because of how we treat the planet and our fellow humans.

But you know what people are going to change I can feel it. People have had enough. People now realize real lies and that there has been wool pulled over their eyes. In our country people here are starting to see what is taking shape I have seen skeptics turn believer left and right the awakening has begun. And before Stephen Harper we had free media that wasn't censored by the Neo-Conservatives.

Do you remember after 9/11 how bush and his cronies brainwashed their whole country by bringing fear into their hearts of an invisible enemy. And how easy it was for us in Canada to see how the population of the US was being brainwashed into fighting a war. Remember when Jean Chrétien stood up to bush and said we aren't going to fight you're wars. And other country's stood up as well and the US teased those country's. Remember when France wouldn't join the coalition of the willing and how badly the US chastised France when they took the french out of the fries and renamed them freedom fries even though France gave the best symbol of freedom the US has today, the Statue of Liberty.

My point is Canadians have been awake for some time and the people are waiting for the straw to break the camels back. I wouldn't dwell on upcoming events as they may not be as bad as you think. Americans if you are scared of you're own army being turned against you don't be. Solders who aren't paid don't fight solders were recently told they may not get paid soon.They have been told for years they are defending Americas freedom what do you think is going to happen when they get home and discover there is no freedom left. I can almost believe the army will turn against the true terrorists, the terrorists of your beloved Constitution. I especially think that people of your nation believe in the Constitution. And will defend it.
Your Constitution is something to be very proud of. I only wish the people of my nation were as proud of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms Act.

So turn that frown upside down and enjoy life. Don't dwell on the things you cannot change. Change is coming this is something you can believe in.The Revolution is about to begin embrace it don't fear it!

edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If it's any help at all, the folks that were thinking the same thing in 1939 had just as much evidence that the whole world was getting ready to spin off into the sun. And yes, it all went right to sh*t as expected. But it did come out of it, and things got better after the mess cleared up. In the US, it happened 80 years earlier, and the growing unease erupted into a mess that nearly destroyed the nation itself. Again, it worked itself out, and even got stronger as the commitment to be a bone fide international entity dug in and took hold of the collective psyche. 90 years before that, the British colonies were "feeling it" and the result was the first ever grand experiment (for good or ill) of a capitalist society that would strive to be based on merit and effort, and not on family and lineage. In short, this sort of impending unease has been a fairly common collective experience for human beings on this planet, and so far, nothing terrible has had the juice to survive intact.

If the corporations succeed in establishing a 21 century aristocracy, then God help them. The greatest military that this planet has ever known can't even contain Afghanistan to any degree. And the Taliban doesn't even have Twitter or Facebook to organize their tactics and strategies. The corporates also have a serious vulnerability. The masses can shut any one of them down within 6 months by simply targeting it with a disciplined boycott of every single one of their products and services until Wall Street eats that company alive. You can't be the master of the very thing that gives you each tenuous moment of your existence. The customer allows the corporation to survive, and once the herd finally learns this, the corporations will have had lost their stranglehold on our world.

Especially now that these corporate idiots have released the customers within their primary markets from the threat of losing their jobs when their corporations collapse. Hell, the only people who stand to lose manufacturing jobs nowdays are 3rd world near-slave laborers who can't afford the products anyway. Not a very good plan if you're trying to leverage your corporate empire into global domination, but then most corporate leaders are silver-spoon idiots who were born on third base believing that they'd just hit a triple. Maybe their granddaddies were business geniuses, but not these guys. The only thing keeping this generation of business wizards alive is societal inertia and the "Where's My Cheese" syndrome that has the American middle class temporarily frozen in place. That won't last much longer, and once they finally loop out of it, look out below.

Yeah, something's coming alright. It'll be here as soon as the laxative takes effect.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori

Everything happens for a reason...people, places and things. Orchestrated.

You're exactly right,

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
reply to post by JoyDreamer

the carnage I feel is coming is ..... something that I'd rather not talk about.

uhhhhhh .....

All I will say is that what is coming will make 9/11 look SMALL in comparison. I can't give you anymore details because I have none ..... but THIS is what will happen unless things change! The crux of it is that it will happen one way or the other and I hope the righteous will come out on top.

My GOD, I hope things change.

peace,

-AS-

I don't understand. You have or you dont have proof? If you don't then this "massive changing event" is based on faith that it will happen. ?

Your explanation is vague ,,nor wonder others focus on your avatar. I call bluff. Your gonna have to ditch out more cheese.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by AnotherYOU

This full on attack of the OP is becoming FAR too common and is deterring many potential threads. I for one feel very hesitant to post a thread on this site because of it and I'm sure many others do too.

It's such a shame that we are probably missing out on some really interesting stuff - folks want to discuss not fight their way through a thread.

I'm very surprised the Mods don't dome down on this more than they do - it's spoiling what used to be a good balanced site.

Good Luck to the OP you're going to need it or at least do what others do and come in with a few supporting friends ready to fight your case! BAD

edit on 31-7-2011 by quedup because: correction

Sorry ...This thread has no potential

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
In defense of the OP, I understand what you are saying fully. This website isn't ready for alot of things to be told to them because there are too many people that are here for material facts that might not be readily available. Apparently, for some it is hard to reach in and develop their spacial reckoning. Of course, you have the trolls too that are here to stir trouble because they are bored or paid to do it. Most people need to see a material boogey man in order to know who to fight, but, what people should realize is that the boogey man is within all of us. We were born of the same material that our world is made of, yet we have something else within us that is not of this world, some people call it a soul, call it what you will, but it is a constant fight between our worldly instincts and that part of us that isn't of this world. We are drawn to trying to understand things in any way that seems the easiest for us to collect it. You as the OP are venting a feeling that you have and may not be able to explain. Alot of people are feeling this same thing, rest in comfort knowing that. For those who don't understand his post, maybe it is not for you to understand. Please don't close the doorway for people who may have a message for someone other than yourself.
edit on 31-7-2011 by patternfinder because: needed to correct a word

Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder

He is explaining a feeling that is hurting him and eating him up inside. He is going through something that alot of us have gone through and this is HIS contribution to inform us of the impending danger that is coming to everyone in the future if we don't learn selflessness. We will see many posts like this as more people wake up and understand what has been happening. When someone first finds out about the new world order they think that they may be the only people that know about it since it isn't broadcast on MSM. The first instinct is to warn everyone you know and then spread it as far and wide as possible. a natural consequence of this is that some people will run across info that they already knew due to the 'freshly enlightened' phenomenon.

Where's the info thats worth contributing?

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join