It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples. PROOF, folks.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
LOL! Who the hell hunts Aliens with a Samurai Sword?
The story is too outlandish to believe.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The moment I read "proof" in the topic title that's when I know it's bulls**t.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

This isn't legit enough for me to trust it.

In addition, if they had been in this stuff long enough, they'd have pictures to prove their case.

I don't believe in humanoid aliens, and I demand proof.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Kenan2

Beat me to it. This thread is really embarrassing. It's sad to see so many gullible members who don't even take 2 seconds to think about a story.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm a cytologist; I look at cells under a microscope every day. There is nothing special in any of these photographs. The picture of the segmented rods? Looks like candida (yeast) to me, which is a common contamination.

Here's a link to a picture of candida at wikipedia. It shows the segmented rods clearly.

So I'm going to need a lot more proof before I buy that those pictures represent anything other than contaminants and dried blood.

ETA: Found an image using fluorescence that shows the segments better.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Thunderoad because: added photo link

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
No one finds this odd?

Originally posted by connorromanow
okay so they killed a grey where are the pictures of the body

Didn't you guys watch X-files? The bodies dissolve when killed

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
What "discussion"? You came on here accusing Levengood of being a fraud. I looked into your claim, and found that he has two masters degrees conferred by respectable institutions of higher learning, and is clearly a dedicated SCIENTIST.

But it doesn't make him a Doctor, which is the title he claims, as I showed.

And Kevin Randle did NOT make the allegation.

I never heard of any of them - Randle, Mosely, Andrews, Levengood - before today.

You've never heard of Kevin Randle, Jim Mosely or Colin Andrews? How long have you been studying this subject? Kevin Randle and Jim Mosely are among the few people in this field who are above reproach.

Randle is a veteran and a blogger and believes in Roswell's supposed ET event. So what?

He's more than that, he is one of the top researchers in the field.

Colin Andrews: a crop circle investigator like Levengood. A dowser, a photographer, a remote viewer, an electrical engineer. So what?

How do their opinions merit your praise, and Levengood's your disdain?

Because they are not lying about their credentials, as Levengood is.

"Argument by proxy" doesn't even apply here. "Appeal to authority" is inapplicable as well. You have obviously made up your mind, and you have failed to debunk the several links that indicate he is a practiced, respectable, and respected scientist.

Because what papers he has published is irrelevant. What is relevant is that he lies about his credentials. If he is lying about his credentials, that makes everything he does suspect. And "appeal to authority" does apply, because you are basing the trustworthiness of the case on his credentials, the fact he is a scientist. In fact, the whole reason he calls himself "doctor" is an appeal to authority.

Would you care, then, to explain the mutilated cattle anomalies?

Again, you are trying to argue by proxy. Cattle mutilations are irrelevant to the topic.

Or to educate us about the cellular anomaly found in the samples?

I believe our cytologist friend already has.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Where's the link to your article?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

not to make fun of you or your post, i s&f'd im just saying to the common ear this story sounds completely bogus and if you cant see that then youre not looking at this from a neutral viewpoint, exCUSE me! but this sounds like a terrantino movie!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Well all I know is that ALL the farmers I know run around the place just looking to find aliens to hack up with samurai swords

THIS is such a bs story LOL!

...but it is kinda fun in a sick way!

"hello earthling, we have brought you......"

"BON SAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" >

gasp, argggh.

"and that kids is how we were denied the secrets of the universe AND the secret recipe for chicken salad!"

edit on 30/7/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
For anyone that missed it, I posted the interview of the episode below

Oh, and how did this thread get so many flags?

reply to post by bluemooone2

It's not over yet, I found the John interview, the Ninja Alien Killer:

John, the Ninja Alien Killer

Listen to the second hour - around the 10 minute mark

Direct Link

Sounds like the same case.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I had my laugh for the day, A rancher (no gun) a samuri sword? an illegal alien (no weapon of mass destruction).
This would of been so funny to watch. When aliens attack hahahah.
Anyone else smell the bull **** in this story?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Actually you have to wonder why,with all the armed citizens in America,someone hasnt managed to lay fire on an anomaly,no matter what it is.....lots of people would love to do the right thing in self defense...but it seems that,maybe,the bigfoots and grays know who to appear to and who not to.....I go armed 24/7,and will,in a ratchet second,empty a magazine in either of them,,,and never think twice about calling the Major Media outlets to come get pictures and sell interviews to the highest bidder....No problem at all

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Probably explains why I havent seen any..ever...nada...nothing even floating by that I might could CLAIM to be an anamoly

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

No one finds this odd?

Originally posted by connorromanow
okay so they killed a grey where are the pictures of the body

Didn't you guys watch X-files? The bodies dissolve when killed

I think this guy actually claims that in the interview. I remember him saying something about alien goo gushing everywhere, and then George Noory asks if they were robots and if it's motor oil...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Shoot the robots too...see if it bounces off....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

W. C. Levengood's Research Reports

Since 1954, biophysicist W.C. Levengood has authored or co-authored a significant number of scientific and technical papers (over 50) on a wide range of subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biophysics, Botany, and other subjects that have appeared in some of the most prestigious peer-reviewed, scientific journals including Science and Nature that have also recieved numerous citations in additional peer-reviewed, published studies. W.C. Levengood also holds several patents for inventions and applications related to these fields of study. This page is intended to be an archive for W.C.Levengood's Reports and published papers regarding his work on crop circles, as well as a resource for information about his additional scientific studies.

Here's a brief bio on this doc's background. Notice he has been published numerous times in peer-reviewed journals. They don't publish crackpot stuff.

2 references to his work on wikipedia for 'crop circles" and 'cattle mutilation." If El Chupacabra pops up next, i'm done ;p

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Actually you have to wonder why,with all the armed citizens in America,someone hasnt managed to lay fire on an anomaly,no matter what it is.....lots of people would love to do the right thing in self defense...but it seems that,maybe,the bigfoots and grays know who to appear to and who not to.....I go armed 24/7,and will,in a ratchet second,empty a magazine in either of them,,,and never think twice about calling the Major Media outlets to come get pictures and sell interviews to the highest bidder....No problem at all

thank you, good will ambassador to the galaxy ;p

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have a hard time with the Grey's being connected or accused with anything dealing withanimal mutilations. The Grey's are more so botanical in nature and would consume Chlorophyll and excrete it through their bodies from my understanding but what the he&& do I know

I also have a hard time believing one was cut in half they usually have the upper hand and control

My last point is, why would it be okay to cut a Grey in half ........ but if they did that to a human they would be murderers hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is just another case of people who are sitting behind a computer terminal reading an account of some "encounter" and within minutes make a decision that it is a hoax based solely on what they read in a news
story or some published article.

Nobody has enough information based on this one posting to make a valid statement one way or the other about the story, yet they feel free to scream DEBUNKED and slam the door . IF the story is valid or a hoax, people on the ground will ferret out the truth over a period of time.

I don't know how many of you have ever been involved in or at the site of a breaking news story, but I have on several occasions. NOT ONE TIME HAS THE STORY THAT WAS PRINTED REFLECTED THE CORRECT DETAILS OF THE ACTUAL STORY AS IT OCCURRED IN FRONT OF MY EYES. They got it wrong every time and not just minor details.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join