It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preliminary report on Alien Tissue and Fluid samples. PROOF, folks.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know, I kind of find OP's story kind of sad. If this is true, this farmer found a person on his property and rather then being a rational person and asking the person to leave calmly he attacks him with a sword. I understand if he's scared and a little freaked out but come on that's just sad. What if the person had a family, kids even. Then to call him/her a little parasite, that's just uncalled for. The way I see it this person was attacked with out provocation and was only trying to defend him/herself so that s/he could return to their family. Now there are some kids/spouse/parents out there who will never get to see their loved one again. If this story is true, that farmer should be arrested for murder, if not then he should be locked up in a mental institute for being chronically stupid enough to think that murdering and innocent scientist makes him look cool.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Dont need one, whoever believes in Gray aliens with big heads and big eyes are insane...why dont you guys wake up in reality, aliens look just like me and you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
LMAO!!! Did I really just read what I think I read? Someone happened to engage in "hand to hand combat" with an alien, but then somehow procured a Samurai sword and waylaid said alien? Wow. If the alien died I would like to see a body...If not, I want to know where "it" wandered off to.

This is the most outrageous thing I have read in a while. Of course it is "possible," but highly unlikely. Another big problem I have with this story is the fact that DNA evidence was supposedly available from cattle mutilations. If that is true, it most likely came from the cow, because I don't think the aliens are eating the cow raw, where it lay, leaving DNA evidence for someone to find.

In all probability there would be zero extraterrestrial DNA on a cow, even if it were mutilated by said extraterrestrial. So did this go down as written? Methinks not. Which labs did the testing? I don't like the fact that UFO investigators, even if they are scientists, are the ones doing the testing...For something with as much potential as a case like this, conflict of interest will do much to derail credibility and results in my opinion. That is just the way it is in the scientific community sometimes. I hope I am wrong, and I may be, although I don't think anything will come of this.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Before I go full into the articles and trace back sources and such, the first question that comes to mind is...why the hell is this damn cowboy slaughtering aliens in his barn or whatever...talk about bad earth PR...aliens landed in the house of 1000 corpses ranch...certainly not a good first impression.

link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It's not over yet, I found the John interview, the Ninja Alien Killer:

John, the Ninja Alien Killer

Listen to the second hour - around the 10 minute mark

Direct Link

Sounds like the same case.

link   
not for nothing but I dont own any guns but in fact own many swords, if an alien came to my house acting all hostile killing my farm animals id slice him up as well!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paintchip
If this story is true, that farmer should be arrested for murder, if not then he should be locked up in a mental institute for being chronically stupid enough to think that murdering and innocent scientist makes him look cool.

Agreed, murder is murder...a sentient being trying to just be should be equally protected as a human overall...the second aliens do make their presence known, and so long as they are not like murderous independence day style bugsquid people, then they will without doubt be covered under every human rights act we have (probably will be expanded to peoples rights, or sentient being rights)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by bluemooone2

It's not over yet, I found the John interview, the Ninja Alien Killer:

John, the Ninja Alien Killer

Listen to the second hour - around the 10 minute mark

Direct Link

Sounds like the same case.

By the way, go to the 13:15 mark. You will see that "John the therapist" lives on a Ranch.

Nowhere in the OP article did they say it was a "Rancher" only that this case happened on a ranch.

Same story....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

you forgot to add farmer

FARMER JOHN THE NINJA SAMARIA SWORD ALIEN KILLER.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yup , looks like you found it. Seems when the alien died it turned to `clear goo that sprayed on the walls` hence no body. OK that makes sense then

Ahh did I mention......

Also , you will be pleased to know that the alien hunter plans to capture a grey in a faraday cage (to prevent him from teleporting out)..
It would look like this I guess . but in a faraday cage and with more blood.

edit on 30-7-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I almost laughed myself into a seizure when I read that he "split an alien in two with a freshly sharpened samurai sword"... LOL... none of you ACTUALLY believes this story, do you???

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Robert Collins is one of the worst science fiction writers around.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I’m not going to lie to ya, the whole Kill Bill style fight the farmer had is a little funny.

And Mr. Levengood didn't get his PhD, so that's a little disconcerting.

However, the proof is very intriguing. It's possible that some "independent labs of high regard" didn't want their name all over this because they feel the same way. The story sounds made up, after all, the farmer could have been raped and fought off the alien and cut him (totally joking about the rape), but fighting him off with a samurai sword sounds cooler.

I wonder if he's willing to share his research and samples with the public. I'd love to get my hands on it and take it to UCSD and SDSU; have some of my friends take a look at it.

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

HAHAHA, WTF!?! That's awesome.

edit on 7/30/2011 by MrGrimm because: Last Samurai

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
so a rancher got in a hand to hand struggle with an extraterrestrial and chopped him in half with a samurai sword and soon after called an absent minded pseudo-scientific ufo theorist to take the tissue sample he himself wiped up ???

Yeah, I think you can stop right there...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Wildtimes, I'm curious why you repeatedly ask for proof of fraud, when there is nothing at all to disprove. Some secondhand hearsay and a photo of some petri dishes is hardly compelling evidence. In fact it is not evidence at all and, as such, cannot be refuted.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
so a rancher got in a hand to hand struggle with an extraterrestrial and chopped him in half with a samurai sword and soon after called an absent minded pseudo-scientific ufo theorist to take the tissue sample he himself wiped up ???

he probably killed some homeless guy, and wiped up the blood with a kleenex. which would explain the "fibers" in the blood sample lol

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How could anyone possibly believe this story? I'm not trying to be offensive, but the story claims that someone fought an alien with a samurai sword. Let that digest for a second. I'm all for having an open mind and being willing to listen to paranormal-related stories, but this is just absurd. It honestly might be the most ridiculous fabrication I've ever heard in my entire life.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Skin looks like segmented grass except it's not grass Levengood said, see attachment2.
Surprised me that there was no result for this Dr or his assistant, or the headline in any thread...
they have included images of the cells under microscope in the post...

see this source:
www.listrocket.com...

What do you think, team?
WT

I think I'd like to see a better photograph of these cells than this:

Is a higher resolution photograph available? If so, I could easily distinguish if it were a plant cell, an animal cell, something that is a hybrid of both, or is unique in its own right. I studied microbiology in college quite extensively, but from the image provided I can't make any sort of meaningful comparison. Specifically, I'd like to see if the cell wall has a phospholipid bilayer (common to both plants and animals, but with meaningful differences,) and what types of organelles are contained in the cytoplasm of the cell.

Since you have said that you've been receiving files from the man for a year, do you have a link to any better images?
edit on 7/30/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As in the "removed" giant skeletons and artifacts stolen by "Scienctists"across the country,this too will receive no recognition

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gartharino
Wildtimes, I'm curious why you repeatedly ask for proof of fraud, when there is nothing at all to disprove. Some secondhand hearsay and a photo of some petri dishes is hardly compelling evidence. In fact it is not evidence at all and, as such, cannot be refuted.

Au contraire my friend. We have first hand hearsay:

At the 10:00 mark he starts talking about how he Samurai'd the alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join