It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Ignorance has been Denied

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

[edit on 16-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

Hahaha nice

For those of you who don't know what the hell is going on with that, that's a picture I Photoshopped a while back and stuck my face on.

Has anyone else noticed that the word "denied" in the title of this thread has been changed to lower case?

[edit on 16-8-2004 by TheHeggy]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dang, normally by now someone's gotten something

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The ID has a new title. An anagram (tnemnethgilnefosniatpac)? ID has also a nice comment in the source.
PS if you want to find domains you can use netcraft.com.
[edit on 16/8/04 by gravitron]
It was only backwards as Kellter and JC showed. Doesn't seem to mean anything exept showing us that it is the right site.

[edit on 16/8/04 by gravitron]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Captainsofenlightenment backwords, what it means I have no clue.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Easy... make the letters backwards

tnemnethgilnefosniatpac
captiansofenlightenment

HAHA beat me to it...

I tried it in the DI.com site, but nothing. Also tried it with spaces. I also tried it as a website address. nothing so far.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The site has the nameserver NS1.DENYIGNORANCE.COM. I'll check that nameserver for other new sites.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The white clues said.... find the one place

The new title says Captains of Enlightenment

Is this the one place? Do we need to have smirkley to get this started?
We are desperately trying to find him and get him in touch with us.

It seems that we are on our own. The Captains are looking into possible further meanings. We look forward to any suggestions. I am expecting that we will find a path to lead us further soon.

Godspeed....

AMANTINE!!! Welcome back!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Perhaps captainsofenlightenment.org, .net, .tv or something would work? I've tried a few, but nothing

[edit on 16-8-2004 by TheHeggy]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Thanks JCMinJapan.

Ok, I tried a nameserver searcher and a reserver ip lookup. The nameserver searcher hasn't updated the domain list yet, because the new domain(s) are very young (26-jul-2004). It lists the normal 9 domains of ATS. The reverse ip lookup says there are 11 domains on the ATS nameservers, but only lists 3 and you have to pay for more. There was an other domain than ignorancedenied.com added recently to the ATS servers...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
How much would it cost to figure out what the other domain is? I'm sure someone around here could cough up a few bucks

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'll just post the two tools so you figure it out yourself:
Nameserver Search (just use different letters in the 'starts with' field, you'll get all the result eventually that way)
Reverse IP Lookup

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If only the new domain that was added had started with an "A"..... Yeah there's 11 total domains on there.... Wish I could see the other ones.... But having no credit card limits my ability to help

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My ignorance denied page changed, slightly. it now says :WARNING: This is a restricted access domain. Your activity is being logged.(underneath the picture) all i did was press refresh

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yeah, I have it too.

A clue? Or no?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thats the beauty of it, I don't know. But my experience tells me that something appearing somewhere in the middle of a hunt/search can't be overlooked to any degree, any idea's?
it looks like a standard warning message to me
maybe it's restricted to the captains only? sounds stupid but until i get confirmation, it's a trail to follow.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosferatu Zodd
My ignorance denied page changed, slightly. it now says :WARNING: This is a restricted access domain. Your activity is being logged.(underneath the picture) all i did was press refresh

This is in the source code:

please stay away unless you know what this site is

[edit on 16-8-2004 by enaxor]

[edit on 16-8-2004 by enaxor]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
That comment was in the source before the change. I mentioned it in my previous post.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yep, been there since day one in the source code.

If we really weren't supposed to see it now anyways they could always have that domain name forward to this forum just like FTR.com does.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
it is probably a clue in itslef, telling us that we need to know what kind of site it is???
or more properly "what this site is"

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
[edit on 16-8-2004 by Fiorina 161]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join