It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Ignorance has been Denied

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Ok, your Captains are still looking for the Smirkley. We have a few leads, but nothing new.

During our recent meeting we were doing a bit of pondering to help all get started with this quest. Well, we collaborated and came up with an idea.... This idea worked. www.ignorancedenied.com...
Notice the title of the page..... .d.i.

I am taking it that it means .denied.ignorance.
No idea what it all means. Good luck all.

[edit on 15-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

[edit on 16-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I KNEW we could count on the captains to lead the way

We promise to help as much as we can...we can see why you are the enlightened ones....

Well done my captains....the troops will certainly work thru the day and night to help you

Queenie out

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I just noticed that Gravitron found the IGNORANCEDENIED.com site awhile ago and posted it in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one seemed to notice or maybe it wasn't working when he posted. He did say the page had an error.

It's a great find though. Yay! Now we have something to work with.

[edit on 8/16/2004 by dashcat]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Nice find JC but i think you were just tossing a cookie to some kiddies in need then, but it matters not. Well people the time has come, convergence is near, JC showed us where the Deep equivilent is, now all thats left to do is find the key (as mentioned in red post before deniying ignorance, the white posts tell us the words are the key) im confused

Any Ideas people?

Okay, Question. Which set of clues is valid? White? Red? or Both? If both, do they come in an order? I'd say the white clues come before the red, so if we were going to find something it would be in the white clues correct?
Contradiction. in the white clues it says that wisdom is the prize, in the red it says the captains decide the prize, that is unless that they decide 'how much' wisdom to disperse? On that note, if we are awarded wisdom, are we still looking for the key in the form of wisdom? or are we looking in the old clues for a connection to the next set of clues?
phew, just a few of the fleeting ideas still active in this brain.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Every action leads to another possible reaction somewhere else. If we knew, we would give it all out. We need to complete this quest. But, the quests of the Captains are a bit different, that is why we need you to be involved. We all need to work as a team if we will ever get this solved. When we discover or do things, we will put them out right away. There are no cookie tosses in here. What you see is what you get and what we have. We need to concentrate on where to go from now. Good luck all and Godspeed!

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The little messages must be pointing to something relating to this site.

"If you had denied ignorance, where would you go?" ---- ignorancedenied.com, correct?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
yes but if you had read my post carefully enough you would have noticed that i used the words DEEP EQUIVILENT and mentioned nothing about the denying ignorance part of the clues!
as, like you said it has been solved

[edit on 16-8-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There's a user named "IgnoranceDenied"..... Here's all the posts he's made:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Okay...so now we are in phase II of the hunt, it appears things have been turned on their head somewhat....but still familar to us...and similar

On that thought if we have an equivalent to Deep...perhaps we have an equivalent to a FTR home page where clues would appear to set us on the right path....

Perhaps as well as focus what the new "deep" is waiting for...we should be looking just as hard for a "clues" page.....

Perhaps the red and white lines may hold the answer ? Something to work on hey ???

Cheers
QOTDR

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I have a question for the Captains. Have you tried one of your words in the Ignorance Denied site? Could it be possible that your words lead to clues that you give us to solve? You wouldn't be revealing the words to us just the clues that ID.com gives out. And doesn't 5 have 3 words already? So if you're worried about your word being stolen by 5 if you use it on the new site then I think you only need to worry about Smirkley's word. That's the one he doesn't have, right?

The white messages do say the words are the key. The red words say that the captains set the stage.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This makes a lot of sense.

Perhaps each word put into id.com gives a portion of a new clue?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nice thinking there helen, didn't even cross my mind since ftr is down. I can see why you are QOTDR huh? Nice title, has JC already picked his friend like it says in the red clues? I want a friend! oops, did i say that out loud???

Anyway we still need to find something that sticks out of those clues and then find the key which we need to put in ID.com. Im all searched out people, im gonna play some games for a change, ive been on this all week. check in with you guys L8r.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Helen I had the same thought. I've been looking for a new version of Findtherings.com. So far I haven't found anything. Have you been looking? Do you have any suggestions? It was FIND the rings when the hunt was on...now the hunt is over and the SEARCH is on. I've tried variations of search. I really don't have a lot of ideas though.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Sites I've tried:

foundtherings.com
searchforwisdome.com
4become1.com
fourbecomeone.com
4becomeone.com
fourbecome1.com
ringsarefound.com
fourcaptains.com
4captains.com
thesearchbegins.com
searchbegins.com

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Perhaps there's something like wisdom.ignorancedenied.com?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Wow Heggy, we must think alike
I tried some of the same things you did.

also:

Findthekey.com
Findknowledge.com
Searchforknowledge.com
Wisdom.com ( couldn't get to that site)
captainsofenlightenment.com

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
We have tried to put our words in id.com... Nada....
The last Riddle clues for the 4th ring said that the 1st unlocks the rest.
This may be something for the future. We are not sure right now. But, either way.. Smirks is missing, so if it does unlock the others, then we are out of luck. But, we figure that this will happen later.

Nice thinking there helen, didn't even cross my mind since ftr is down. I can see why you are QOTDR huh? ...... Nice title, has JC already picked his friend like it says in the red clues? I want a friend! oops, did i say that out loud???

Ummm, we have not picked any friends. Helen has helped us all out tons though. She wrote and said she wanted a title too... (as a joke) after the last ring was found. So, based on her "title" we made a title. So, we made this title for fun for her. If you want a title we can think of one up.
Ok, how about this... 4 Captains, 2 Queens, and a few minions.

Sorry guys, you need to be minions, the girls get to be queens.

If you want to be a princess... Hmmm.... 4 Captains, a Queen, a Princess, and a few minions.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I get dibs on being minion #2.

#2 is always the coolest... Especially in those cheesy old Bond type movies.

I've been trying every website name I can think of... Nothing yet.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ooo can the girls be Ring Maidens? The guys can be ring minions

A better thought:

How about all the people involved in this game be called Knights of the Rings. Much nicer than minions. Maybe this is our reward?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Just for the record, I also tried:

www.d.i.com
www.deny.ignorance.com

Congratulations Minion #2 on your new status

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join