It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Ignorance has been Denied

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Putting the words in ignorancedenied.com might isnt a good idea. It says that the site is logged... We do not need the words getting into the hands of the enemy.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Ignorance denied was obtained from twisting some of the white and red clues. I think that what we should enter first is there as well. I dont think we need the words at this time. That said I think we should devide and conquer.

I propose two captains on the white words and two captains on the red words. - Assuming we find smirkley soon. And the maidens and minions divide up to work on this as well. Trying different combos of things in the clues that sound interesting. I myself am working on the red clues. Please dont post in here just to say which set you are working on but when you post anything of interest like things you have tried then you can let us know what you are working on.

Also please dont post like two things you tried at a time, if you do edit your post and add more to it instead of posting multiple times.

REMEMBER: you dont get points in here for posting so dont fill up the threads with meaningless posts. Im off to set the stage.

Z Out

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join