It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Liberal Communists and Marxists are destroying America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These parasites have infested every part of our once great nation, politically and socially. They have poisoned our schools and have propagandized our children from kindergarten through college. Their ideologies have crept into every part of our daily lives, even religion has been affected. When is this going to stop? Or are we going to let these lies destroy our society and culture?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Our lives and culture will be totally destroyed when the Congress Republicans are sufficiently satisfied that 300 million American people are standing there with their ****s 'in the wind' and zero money, shelter and food.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
par·a·site/ˈparəˌsīt/Noun
1. An organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
2. A person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.

yep that perfectly describes communists,marxists,liberals,democrats,progressives.

latch on to success and destroy them from within and then move on to the next person to the point you eventually run out of hosts.

describes the financial and ideology that runs all too rampant in this country.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
These parasites have infested every part of our once great nation, politically and socially. They have poisoned our schools and have propagandized our children from kindergarten through college. Their ideologies have crept into every part of our daily lives, even religion has been affected. When is this going to stop? Or are we going to let these lies destroy our society and culture?

Am I the only one who thinks this could come straight form the mouth of the Norway shooter? I mean, "neo-liberal communist marxists"...really?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Do you really think that there is a difference between the Dems and Republicans in this country? Do you think its the governments job to feed, house, medicate, etc..? The problem with this country is that no one can that responsibility for themselves anymore, this country was founded by individualists that that took responsibility for themselves and didn't expect government to pick up the slack.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Am I the only one who thinks this could come straight form the mouth of the Norway shooter? I mean, "neo-liberal communist marxists"...really?

Typical commie propaganda, anyone who doesn't agree with their fantasy of Marxism is a radical. This is all part of their plan and it has worked to some degree.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Be more specific. What lies are they spreading in an attempt to destroy society? Are you talking about the "lie" that evolution is correct? I hope you have better lies to back up your case.
"Their ideologies have crept into every part of our daily lives." Again, more examples are needed for such a blanket statement. Plus, that's pretty much the best part of our country: we are allowed to share our ideologies with other people. Are you upset that the majority disagrees with you? That's the great thing about a democracy, the majority is always right, even if they are absolutely wrong.

But seeing as you have provided ZERO examples, I believe you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by discharged77

Those damn Neo-Liberals..
no seriously though this Nation was doomed from the beginning, some might even say this was all set up, but I do enjoy your comment about it even affecting religion..because I could easily argue that religion is the reason this Country went (or is going) down the drain.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Typical propaganda, anyone who doesn't agree with their fantasy of The Land OF The Free is a terriost. This is all part of their plan and it has worked to a great degree.

seewhatIdidthar?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Neo-liberalism is a set of economic policies that have become widespread during the last 25 years or so. Although the word is rarely heard in the United States, you can clearly see the effects of neo-liberalism here as the rich grow richer and the poor grow poorer....Around the world, neo-liberalism has been imposed by powerful financial institutions like the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank and the Inter- American Development Bank....the capitalist crisis over the last 25 years, with its shrinking profit rates, inspired the corporate elite to revive economic liberalism. That's what makes it 'neo' or new.

web.inter.nl.net...

I dont see what this has to do with Marxism or Communism.
edit on 27-7-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Typical commie propaganda, anyone who doesn't agree with their fantasy of Marxism is a radical. This is all part of their plan and it has worked to some degree.

Communism...really? I think you should read up on what communism is, maybe they you realize how wrong your statement is. A for irrational fear of Marxism (that isn't going on in the US anyway if you look at it objectively), Breivik mentioned it 600 (!!) times in his manifesto using similar sentences as the OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well they already killed Europe, but they had a bit of a head start over there. The outcome of the politics over the next two years will define the world we live in for the rest of our lives.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
dont you just admire the "love" leftists show others.

makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The Republicans are currently fighting to take away the lifelines of the elderly, disabled, widows and orphans. Who's the parasite?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Are you talking about the public school system? The one that the repubs have tried their best to destroy? Or the colleges that have jacked their prices up so high that if you are not one of the elite you have to go into debt for most of your life to pay for?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I think he meant the Koch Brothers.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

And you show so much love yourself, don't you? Hypocrite. Nothing but bitching and negativity. Grow up.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Um, how could anyone be neo-liberal and a communist at the same time? Since the first would like a market-driven approach to economic and social policy and the second would love for the state to take care of all things, including peoples property?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Nice job agent.

trying to deflect the blame away from the elites/globalists on a convenient shill.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join