It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn rocking back and forth?? What if CW Leonis were really Nibiru? Link inside.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mungsmythy

I think NASA really is waking up to the electric universe. Holmes flaring up, then they used a copper probe in Stardust, the know, they just probably don't know exactly what kind of impact elenin is going to have. They may be just as scared as we are.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
OK, i will narrow it down to these statements of what i think he is trying to say. SEPT. 29th 2011 we might see nibiru. MARCH 11th 2012 maybe earthquakes begin. SEPT. 11th 2012 sun's rays nibiru rays hit all planets in the vicinity and nibiru's magnetic field takes effect. SEPT. 27th 2012 nibiru eclipses sun, maybe for 4 days, i don't know. Between SEPT. 11th and 16th of OCT. 2012 great catastrophy's happen, POLE SHIFT. Aug. 5th 2013 nibirus magnetic field slams into jupiter. Sept. 11th 2013 get out to observe the damage nibiru on it's way out. AFTER all that reading, and i am no scientist or mathamatician so i just buzzed thru that part and read on what i thought i understood. SO, this is HIS THOUGHTS of what was going thru his mind, "OF WHAT HE THOUGHT", was true to the best of his knoweledge. I HOPE, unless he lied.

edit on 27-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

so what parts are true?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I agree with you. When hearing electric universe theory explained, even a common person like me can easily make sense of it. It just plain makes sense! The problem is that if it's true, which I'm strongly leaning towards, it dismantles decades of research done by some of the brightest minds on the planet. The problem with science these days is that it's funded by grant. If you argue for something that is politically or socially inconvenient, you simply don't get research funds. Anyone that funds their own research is usually cast aside and labeled as a pseudo-scientist. This is the same thing that happens in our medical community today.

That said, I have no doubt there are a few key people in the science community, and certainly in NASA, that have realized for quite a while now that our model of the universe is seriously flawed.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

What I feel is true is that alot of people don't really know what is going to happen. Be prepared, I think I've heard NASA say that twice and I hear 50 alerts a day on the radio. Something is coming, prepare for the worst, hope for the best. That's all I can say.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The idea that you could glance at a couple paragraphs of a paper like this without any prior research and hope to comprehend what is being said is absurd.

Are you referring to the article in the OP? I'm assuming that this would be a yes.

Are there a few dubious statements or guesstimated calculations? YES! Does that make the entire paper irrelevant? NO!

WTF? Are you trying to say that the writer of the article only made up some of it?

There are some very real nuggets of truth in this paper.

I'll admit that there are some nuggets....but not the kind your thinking of.

edit on 27/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

The wealth of knowledge I just gleaned from your post boggles my mind. It will take nano seconds to digest all of it. Thanks so much!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

i'll admitt to some nuggets....but not the ones your thinking of.
Now i know that the sh# hit the fan. I think it is time to put on the wadders and the perverbial mask with the tin foil hat and sit close to the screen and smile with a grin and a pizza stuck in the face.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mungsmythy

The wealth of knowledge I just gleaned from your post boggles my mind. It will take nano seconds to digest all of it. Thanks so much!

Well if you hadn't started a new ATS account just so you could agree with yourself then you might find your fellow members would be more inclined to converse civilly. Maybe you should take a closer look at this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deny ignorance....not logic

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thanks for that link and a quote from there, "...this year Saturn's rings are more inclined then last year..." The article talks about 11 degrees of tilt in January down to 7 degrees in June and back up to 11 degrees in October with a grand finale of 15 degrees by January 2012. It was frankly confusing and sounded chaotic with that much tilting going on.

I found an article in 'Universe Today' entitled 'Three Views of Saturn' which describes what seems to be a calmer deportment. I'll paraphrase that during it's 29.5 year orbit it acheives a maximum tilt of 26 degrees towards earth. There isn't any chaotic tilting implied but just a gradual progression throughout this 29 1/2 year period.

The pictures in question in the OP article show tilts of 35 degrees and 90 degrees which is even more chaotic than JPL's version which if you read the whole article month by month seems to indicate some wild swings. In May for instance it was down to 1.9 degrees. It is, of course, all based on the viewing angle from earth and I guess could mean that some of this chaos comes from this end.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Well if you hadn't started a new ATS account just so you could agree with yourself then you might find your fellow members would be more inclined to converse civilly. Maybe you should take a closer look at this post...

ROFLOL you think that's me?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Just so this is clear. Depending on what part of the year it is, Saturn will look different. When astronomers first started looking at Saturn through a telescope and saw its rings, they were amazed, well when they looked at it again months later, they were amazed to see that the rings were gone. Well this is explained by the tilt of Saturn and where the planet is in the night sky on the night you observe it. As the planet travels along its orbital plane in our night sky, the appearance of the rings will look different, hence the misconception that the planets axis is moving.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Why has no other comet affecting the solar system if the Electric Universe theory has any credibility?

How many long period comets pass through the inner solar system per year? How many have alignments? How many come close to the Earth?

Just because Elenin Is A Brown Dwarf theory has been fully debunked Elenintards are now latching onto the Electric Universe theory to provide their doom. Don't believe me? Look inside your own mind. Did you believe Elenin was a Brown Dwarf? Did you then come to the realisation that a Brown Dwarf would be the brightest object in the night sky? Did you then come across the Electric Universe theory and discover that it doesn't have to be a Brown Dwarf, a comet can cause Doom just by being a comet and not even hitting the Earth.

The evolution of the Elenintard is an open book. Amusing.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

I really don't understand what this message is saying(honestly, not trying to be rude). I created an account today because I have been reading godlike productions but because my internet dies every day and I have to reset my router, they blocked my IP completely two days ago(very frustrating btw). Yesterday was the first day I really read much on this site and today was the first time I saw a reason to join :-)

I wasn't aware you weren't being civil! I thought you were just being sarcastic by ignoring my points and instead quoting parts that you could attack with comedy.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Look inside your own mind. Did you believe Elenin was a Brown Dwarf? Did you then come to the realisation that a Brown Dwarf would be the brightest object in the night sky? Did you then come across the Electric Universe theory and discover that it doesn't have to be a Brown Dwarf, a comet can cause Doom just by being a comet and not even hitting the Earth.

The evolution of the Elenintard is an open book. Amusing.

Honestly,

1. I did not believe Elenin was a Brown Dwarf. I heard about the Nibiru hype and went on a two month long every day scavenger hunt for the truth. Nothing conclusive ever came up because there is such a huge pile of rubbish surrounding any possible truth one might find on the subject.

2. I had resigned myself to simply waiting till September to know the truth until I ran in to the Electric Universe theory. That explained to me how a comet and a comet alone COULD cause types of catastrophic damage.

3. I still don't believe Elenin will damage earth. I simply recognize that there are some very real correlations that I won't ignore. I continue to search for facts to put the issue to rest. Either I will find them or I won't and the undeniable stampede of passing time will reveal the truth.

The point of my entire search has not been Elenin or Niburu or anything else. The point has been to learn.
edit on 28-7-2011 by Mungsmythy because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Why has no other comet affecting the solar system if the Electric Universe theory has any credibility?

How many long period comets pass through the inner solar system per year? How many have alignments? How many come close to the Earth?

How can you know your first question is valid when your next three questions are the keys to knowing whether or not the first is true? The Elenintards as you put it only recently "latched" on to the Electric Universe theory and it seems cosmologists are just now starting to seriously look at Electric Universe for answers. So I believe the answer to your last three questions is: No one knows cause no one has ever needed to care! Why would they if gravity is the primary force in the universe?

Those last three questions are what I have been trying to answer for the last two days.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I really don't understand what this message is saying(honestly, not trying to be rude).

This doesn't surprise me. Did you even read the posts prior to posting or did you just read the first post and throw in your 'two cents worth'.

I created an account today because I have been reading godlike productions but because my internet dies every day and I have to reset my router, they blocked my IP completely two days ago(very frustrating btw). Yesterday was the first day I really read much on this site and today was the first time I saw a reason to join :-)

So you were rejected from GPL? rotflmao ....You're going to fit in well here /sarcasm

I wasn't aware you weren't being civil! I thought you were just being sarcastic by ignoring my points and instead quoting parts that you could attack with comedy.

No, I wasn't being civil as you seem to ignore facts in favour of perpetuating a 'doomsday scenario' from an article that has absolutely no scientific basis whatsoever and then you make statements to the effect that those who don't believe it lack the capacity to understand it as only your own brilliant mind can.

Keep packing away your seeds for the end of the world!

*insert facepalm here*
edit on 28/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Saturn, Venus and Mars are the ones the bloodlines look too to decide the cycle or time we'e in.

Planet of a Thousand Mysteries

Electric Universe & The Future of Science - Part 1

SYMBOLS OF AN ALIEN SKY — Selections (1)

Should look for the real video not just selections. But basically this author's looked into the archetypes all across the globe from our ancient times on, with images of Saturn, the large outer circle, venus, changing from 8 spired star, to 5 fingers, to a flower, to mars, like the pupil of the star, in the center, as if stacked and in allignment.

Now, the premise the researcher wishes to pass on is that these planets were that close in allignment for the Golden Age. Well that golden age would have been massive earth changes. Oh, dear, a code, for NWO, the world after the disasters.

Plasmologists found the same patterns, like a star, hand, flower occuring in experiments with electrical charge, and resultng plasma, and these Archetypes found throughout the world in many diverse cultures, are a sure sign of the electric universe, aside from comets and NASA's findings that were all predicted by the EU theorists, including lack of water, carrying a charge. Comets aren't dirty iceballs, they're capacitors.

Now, of course those planets were close, BUT, astronomers all around the world worked for kings and elites, so they made religions for the masses to hide the truth to each generation of their ruling class, children.

Those artifacts world wide, since antiquity, where a library of information. Concering the nature of the universe, EU, plasma exchanges, and planetary lineups. And disasters.

The interesting thing is, that its Saturn, Venus and Mars. So these are the planets that will warn them of the things to come obviously.

Also, they would have a rough idea of the time, and in addition, they currently have the technology with scalar waves to destroy all life on earth, so we can't trust anything they say.

Elenin for example may or may not cause changes on earth, when it gets close to the sun and interacts with it.

But its called 9/11 and is going to be closest to the sun on 9/11 or hours before it, and this is not a good thing. it means its a false flag event to me.

Doesnt mean things aren't out there, that there isn't more. I think there is danger out there, but more danger here right now.

Nonetheless, that is alarming about Saturn.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
If anyone else has a good explanation of the 90 degree tilt of Saturn, please feel free to explain it.

1. Could be reverse imaging due to telescope mirrors.

2. Saturn tilt is dependent upon the time of year, showing a different tilt as it's position changes relative to our point of observation.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
If all you people really think the end/beginning is here and all this catastrophy will hit in 2011/2012. I think you should all get a credit card and max it out to the fullest by buying things you will need in the EVENT.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

OK, i will narrow it down to these statements of what i think he is trying to say. SEPT. 29th 2011 we might see nibiru. MARCH 11th 2012 maybe earthquakes begin. SEPT. 11th 2012 sun's rays nibiru rays hit all planets in the vicinity and nibiru's magnetic field takes effect. SEPT. 27th 2012 nibiru eclipses sun, maybe for 4 days, i don't know. Between SEPT. 11th and 16th of OCT. 2012 great catastrophy's happen, POLE SHIFT. Aug. 5th 2013 nibirus magnetic field slams into jupiter. Sept. 11th 2013 get out to observe the damage nibiru on it's way out. AFTER all that reading, and i am no scientist or mathamatician so i just buzzed thru that part and read on what i thought i understood. SO, this is HIS THOUGHTS of what was going thru his mind, "OF WHAT HE THOUGHT", was true to the best of his knoweledge. I HOPE, unless he lied.

HERE are the dates again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join