Saturn rocking back and forth?? What if CW Leonis were really Nibiru? Link inside.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

It seems to me that the data they found was very inconclusive to say the least

I think you misunderstand what they have written. The abstract states that the earlier assumption that the force was sunward is not correct when they examined data a period twice as long as others have inspected.

Would the Sun's heat counteract this? The model they used incorporates the forces acting on it including the Sun.

It remains unproven to me anyway.

Why is that? Is it because real scientists did the work instead of hoaxers?

So are you ready to provide even a shred of evidence to support that ridiculous PDF about Nibiru?
edit on 27-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

That paper does not look like it has been published. It appears to be a paper that was written and that is all.

Here is a commentary on the paper:
Comet 2010 X1 Elenin, Earthquakes, Astronomical Alignments and Mensur Omerbashich

The paper purports to show that astronomical alignments, particularly that of Elenin, are the proximal cause of earthquakes of magnitude 6 or stronger. To save you time before you read the paper and my critique of it, I’ll give you a short and long summary.

Short Summary: It’s nonsense on stilts.

Longer Summary: A sloppy paper which presents incorrect data. It ignores basic information on comets, basic physics and its “evidence” is drawing lines thorough planets.

Thanks for that interesting article, I thought we were all going to die. SO, why are we building bunkers anyways?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I don't know? Why are we building a seed vault?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Clearly, Saturn is not tilted. If it were the delicate gravitational balance that holds the rings in formation would be adversely affected and the rings would come apart. Also, it would be the talk of amateur astronomers all over the world that regularly view Saturn.

For example, here is an article telling people about an interesting issue to observe.
www.space.com...

Here is a link to a Saturn photographer from Kiev
maksutik.astroclub.kiev.ua...

Lots of people in lots of places are interested in Saturn.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
So I guess really i am more of a noob to this stuff but are you guys saying that the blue thingy with the blackish looking stuff around it has not moved since may 2007 to become closer in May 2011( 11 times closer) as per the description in the paper?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How are we supposed to see this thing? says only in infarred, how can we see this in infarred or whatever? Tell us how to use or get infarred, so we can see or dismiss the thing. I will look up infarred, if i spelled it correctly.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Both sides still stand equal in my opinion.

The Pioneer anomaly is real. It has been discussed in peer reviewed literature for decades. The suggestions as to its cause are debated in a scientific forum where tough questions get asked about the correctness of solutions and whether or not issues have been accounted for.

On the other hand we have a childish write up by someone that is unable to provide fake data that an elementary school kid quickly sees as fake. The nutter places an object bigger than Jupiter inside of the orbit of Earth. Ever see how bright Venus is? Anyone notice a bright object out there that is incredibly brighter than Venus? No, of course not.

I have no idea why anyone would give such a childishly written hoax any consideration at all.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The answer is NO. Did you read the article by Alan Hale? There are a number of factors which would prevent what you suggest. Please go back and read the article and he clearly gives pointers on the life cycle of a comet and what can happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Bunkers are being built and there are reasons for their construction. You can look the reasons up. Moscow for example will begin building bunkers in late 2012 to early 2013. The city of Moscow is larger and there is insufficient space for the population. That is the reason.

Another reason for building bunkers is that there are loonies that have freaked out and want one despite no threat. I figure there are plenty of cheap bunkers that were built for 1999 and 2000 and 2001 when the world was destroyed.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Seed vaults are built mainly by companies to store their "bread and butter." Some countries have built seed vaults as have some private organizations to maintain genetic diversity especially for food crops.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

February 4, 2010: Pluto changing

planetary.org...

Saturns moon thought to have ring turned discovered it to be magnetic disturbance August 6th, 2010:

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Notice the last line of this article.

Also, there is this anomaly on Jupiter May 20, 2010:

science.nasa.gov...

There is plenty going on out there.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Both sides still stand equal in my opinion.

The Pioneer anomaly is real. It has been discussed in peer reviewed literature for decades. The suggestions as to its cause are debated in a scientific forum where tough questions get asked about the correctness of solutions and whether or not issues have been accounted for.

On the other hand we have a childish write up by someone that is unable to provide fake data that an elementary school kid quickly sees as fake. The nutter places an object bigger than Jupiter inside of the orbit of Earth. Ever see how bright Venus is? Anyone notice a bright object out there that is incredibly brighter than Venus? No, of course not.

I have no idea why anyone would give such a childishly written hoax any consideration at all.

Flat Earth was discussed for a long time in peer reviewed papers, is it the truth? It was taught in universities and to speak of any other theory was blasphemy. Round 'Earthers' I'm sure they were called were 'roundly' ridiculed for their wild crazy beliefs. Experiments abounded showing how any other theory could not possibly be correct. Do we live on a flat earth?

Tough questions involving the facts they were taught in a school using the approved theorems from approved literature citing others who were taught the same exact facts, and no room for discussion of any alternative theories I'm sure. Or maybe they had a round table discussion where they delved into all theoretical possibilities.
edit on 27-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

The lie that is often preached is that certain objects can only be seen in infrared. That is a lie.

What is really happening is that some objects are not hot enough to give off light. They give off infrared. Your hand does not emit light. It is warm to the touch and shows up on infrared film. Even though you do not give off light you can still be photographed because you reflect light.

What the liars claim is that the object is invisible because it does not emit light. Can you see yourself? Can you see a light bulb before you turn it on?

None of the planets give off their own light, yet we can see them in the night sky. We see the Moon and it does not give off light. Only the Sun emits light. Everything else reflects the light from the Sun. Were this object nearby it would be brilliant in the night sky. Being closer to the Sun than us would mean that it would be visible either at sunset or sunrise. An object that large as claimed would be visible even during the day because it would be so bright.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You list a number of issues and give no reason for doing so. You simply state that plenty is going on out there.

Of course there is, otherwise astronomers would be quickly out of business.

As for the last line comment, I stand by my statement that the solar system and universe are shaped by gravity.
edit on 27-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'm still not getting the Saturn tilting business. So did the astronomer tilt his telescope in order to get shots of the underside of Saturn's rings? Did he tilt the picture? How do the stars wind up in the same place? Is there a tilt correction in the telescope so one object can tilt in one direction and another in a different direction? The rings are still there so it must not have affected them. Maybe it's the huge new ring 3.7 billion miles out from Saturn found by the Spitzer that was the effect?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Flat Earth was discussed for a long time in peer reviewed papers, is it the truth?

Flat Earth was never discussed in peer-reviewed journals.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You keep saying we will see changes in our solar system, unexplained changes. I was just citing 3 that have occurred in the timeframe of this paper.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You keep saying we will see changes in our solar system, unexplained changes. I was just citing 3 that have occurred in the timeframe of this paper.

I've said no such thing.

You posted 3 issues. At least 2 are older and have been discussed here. None of what you posted has anything at all to do with that nitwit write up that was done by some kid with no idea how to fake data.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

There is no way to tell without asking CRU, but I believe they used 2 different satellites the first was the doctors, the second being GLP's astronomer built observatory.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

You claim 2 different satellites and then refer to 2 ground based systems. Do you understand that mistake?

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join