It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn rocking back and forth?? What if CW Leonis were really Nibiru? Link inside.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by KSprepared

Seed vaults are built mainly by companies to store their "bread and butter." Some countries have built seed vaults as have some private organizations to maintain genetic diversity especially for food crops.

They spent 45 million to build the seed vault:

en.wikipedia.org...

That is a large amount for bread and butter.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
There is no unexplained tilt to Saturn and its rings. Nothing else in the write up is true. So why would anyone think that this issue has merit when it is mixed in with a sea of obvious liles.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If some could help me with this it would be great. How many arcseconds is equal to 8AU?

Also, has the blue thing with the black around it moved closer over the last 4 years?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I guess reading and comprehension is not happening.

The seed vault you linked to is not a company seed vault. I was referring to company seed vaults such as one own by any company that is in the business of providing seeds. I would not be surprised to learn that a company with billions of dollars in sales does not have a see vault in the tens of millions.

The seed vault is managed under terms spelled out in a tripartite agreement between the Norwegian government, the Global Crop Diversity Trust (GCDT) and the Nordic Genetic Resource Center (NordGen).

So this one seed vault is managed by government and non-government interests.

So how much are seed sales?
Pioneer’s seed sales rose 14 percent, DuPont says

DuPont, owner of Pioneer Hi-Bred of Johnston, said its Pioneer Hi-Bred subsidiary increased its seed sales by 14 percent in 2010 to $5.3 billion for 2010.

There is one company's sales for 1 year. You don't think that they need a premium seed vault to protect assets worth billions of dollars?

What about Candian Seed sales
www.cdnseed.org...

Over $1.6 billion annually in domestic seed sales

Over $300 million annually in export seed sales

What about Monsanto?
www.boston.com...

Soft demand kept corn seed sales flat at $1 billion in the third quarter, with soybean sales rising just 2 percent to $549 million.

You still think 45 million is "a large amount for bread and butter? "

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
OK, i will narrow it down to these statements of what i think he is trying to say. SEPT. 29th 2011 we might see nibiru. MARCH 11th 2012 maybe earthquakes begin. SEPT. 11th 2012 sun's rays nibiru rays hit all planets in the vicinity and nibiru's magnetic field takes effect. SEPT. 27th 2012 nibiru eclipses sun, maybe for 4 days, i don't know. Between SEPT. 11th and 16th of OCT. 2012 great catastrophy's happen, POLE SHIFT. Aug. 5th 2013 nibirus magnetic field slams into jupiter. Sept. 11th 2013 get out to observe the damage nibiru on it's way out. AFTER all that reading, and i am no scientist or mathamatician so i just buzzed thru that part and read on what i thought i understood. SO, this is HIS THOUGHTS of what was going thru his mind, "OF WHAT HE THOUGHT", was true to the best of his knoweledge. I HOPE, unless he lied.

edit on 27-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by habfan1968

How many arcseconds is equal to 8AU?

They are not related values. They can't be converted one into the other.
An arcsecond is a measure of angle.
An AU is a measure of distance.

There are 360 degrees in a circle.
There are 3600 arcseconds in a degree.
So an arcsecond is 1/3600 of a degree.

An AU is the distance from the Earth to the Sun. To be a bit more correct it is the average distance from the Earth to the Sun. AU stands for astronomical unit.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

If this is true, then I would call the whole issue solved as their theory would prove they didn't know how to interpret the view from their tele correctly.

Here is a vid where a lot of the photos from the Scribd can be seen:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The AU is a unit which makes it easy to understand distances in the solar system. I am purposely being rough in my distances because you will see that exact values are not of interest.

The Earth is 1 AU out.
Mars is 1.5AU out.
Jupiter is about 5AU out.
Saturn is 10AU out.
Uranus is 20AU out.
Neptune is 30AU out.

That's the planets out from the Sun.

Pluto varies from 30 to 50AU out.

The claim is that this object is larger than Jupiter. A Jupiter sized object could be spotted out 2100AU out. That's over 40 times the distance to Pluto when Pluto is farthest from the Sun.

This object would easily have been spotted by 2004 by Project Pan-STARRS.
pan-starrs.ifa.hawaii.edu...

The only reason it was not spotted is that it does not exist.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This is not a matter of misunderstanding. This is an obvious collection of lies.

The lies start with the claim that gravity does not exist and continues from there to the end.
edit on 27-7-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nice little video of magnetism being used to levitate a frog:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A pole shift is 100 percent guaranteed on 12-21-12. Whatever about Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

It might come earlier than that if electric universe is the real deal and dirty snowball turns out to be bad science.

Read this, it may enlighten you:

saturniancosmology.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
reply to post by luxordelphi

There is no way to tell without asking CRU, but I believe they used 2 different satellites the first was the doctors, the second being GLP's astronomer built observatory.

Thanks for answering me. My questions were directed more toward the sea of naysayers objecting to the shots of Saturn shown affected by the object behind the Elenin object. I had already gathered it was affected by something because of the storm encircling the planet which is pretty amazing in and of itself. These pictures, though, are the first I've seen showing that it's orbit or rather rotation or rather inclination to the orbital plane has been affected. The efforts to debunk these struck me as amateurish and ludicrous and I was just voicing my frustration with those attempts. Thankyou.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
A pole shift is 100 percent guaranteed on 12-21-12. Whatever about Nibiru.

A 100 percent guaranteed? Then it should be really easy for you to provide 100 percent guaranteed proof of this event. Please do.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Sorry, I meant telescopes, not satellites

I am looking now for more current pics of saturn or jupiter alongside their stellarium representations. I will post any I find.
edit on 27-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
I'm still not getting the Saturn tilting business. So did the astronomer tilt his telescope in order to get shots of the underside of Saturn's rings? Did he tilt the picture? How do the stars wind up in the same place? Is there a tilt correction in the telescope so one object can tilt in one direction and another in a different direction? The rings are still there so it must not have affected them. Maybe it's the huge new ring 3.7 billion miles out from Saturn found by the Spitzer that was the effect?

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...
shows how the tilt changes

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here is another good site showing a representation of magnetism at work:

lawofmagnetism.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

the tilt of the whole view would change right? not only saturn

edit on 27-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
Here is another good site showing a representation of magnetism at work:

lawofmagnetism.com...

Quote from your link

"Remember, if you break any-thing down to the smallest possible part, you will have positive bits of electricity (the PROTONS), and negative bits of electricity (the ELECTRONS)."

What about sub-subatomic particles? Quarks.

Not a very reputable source!

edit on 27/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It is obvious to me that many of you did not really read this article. You have fixated on the gravity statement and tilting of Saturn. Did you even look at the information pertaining to the MASSIVE storm on Saturn or the chasm ripped in to one of it's moons and subsequent outgassing of material from it's core? Did you see the massive sink holes? Any of these things sound familiar?? Earthquakes! eruptions! violent weather extremes! collapsing ground! SOUNDS FAMILIAR TO ME! Saturn is the closest object to Elenin right now. SATURN is the single best planet to look at in terms of what MIGHT happen to a nearby body IF Elenin/Niburu has any effect.

Have you read or listened to ANYTHING related to electric universe theory? If you haven't, NONE OF THIS PAPER WILL MAKE SENSE! You MUST understand electric universe theory FIRST. Watch this: www.dgswilson.com...

When you understand electric universe theory you understand that Elenin alone, without nibiru even existing, could cause these events to happen! Elenin has spent THOUSANDS of years building up energy in deep space. If you want an example of what can happen when so much energy is built up, just research the huge canyon on Mars. It spans the length of the entire United States and then some. NASA agrees that it could not have formed as a result of seismic activity or erosion or impacts. But electric universe theory gives a convincing argument(that can be replicated in the lab) that the canyon was created by MASSIVE electric discharge.

The idea that you could glance at a couple paragraphs of a paper like this without any prior research and hope to comprehend what is being said is absurd. Are there a few dubious statements or guesstimated calculations? YES! Does that make the entire paper irrelevant? NO! There are some very real nuggets of truth in this paper. But don't let that get in the way of your speed reading laziness.

Note I never once said Elenin is causing changes or that Nibiru exists. I simply recognize that there is much in this world I do not understand and to dismiss extrordinary claims out of hand is the height of ignorance. Electric Universe theory is face stomping preconceived theories and laws left and right. Laws and theories that have been in place for decades.

Is it any wonder it is so violently opposed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join