It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
There is actually quite a bit of argument on this point.... Just one example
"It is important to understand that the reason that everything
pulls towards the center of the earth as Newton explains is not
gravity it is because all matter is magnetic on some scale much
of which is not measurable to us currently, and the core is
Originally posted by KSprepared
If anyone else has a good explanation of the 90 degree tilt of Saturn, please feel free to explain it.
I took a look at the article. There are some huge problems here.
1. The solar system and universe are shaped by gravity. The claim that it is magnetism are demonstrably wrong.
2. Atmospheric pressure does not add weight to objects. Actually, the air makes objects slightly lighter due to buoyancy.
3. Magnetism is not a substance. It is a force.
4. Space is not a substance either
Basically, the pdf deteriorates immediately into the sort of rubbish that makes it worthless to comment on. The basic claim is that the universe is magnetic in nature. There are no instances of objects in the solar system or the universe pushing each other apart. Everything is a force towards each other.
None of that erroneous introduction was necessary to get to the Nibiru fact sheet.
1. The author assigns 6 digits of precision to this fictional planet. Guess significant digits was not taught in that school. That's a sure sign of someone not knowing how to make up numbers.
2. Notice how the equatorial diameter is misrepresented as a range. Apparently whomever faked this sheet did not know what was meant by diameter of a prolate sphere.
3. Funnier yet us the mass which they give as 3.34 and then give you a hint that this is a number between 3 and 4!
4. The author assigns a mass and a diameter to the planet yet is unable to compute a density.
5. The next laugh is that the object can be measured down to the nearest kilometer for diameter yet they are not sure of the type of object.
6. Then it claims that this object has comets around it and asteroids. Apparently, the author does not know the meanings of these words. They should look them up before fixing all of these hideous mistakes.
7. The person who wrote this does not know the difference between speed and velocity. No surprise there.
8. There they go again with a magnetic field diameter to 10 digits of precision yet it claims that the object type is not known. It's back to the third grade for this guy. Seriously, 3rd graders learn a little about significant digits in my school system.
9. Then the object is given a very small field strength. Guess the person does not know that the only way to determine the field strength is to send a probe there.
10. Here is the best part. The wacko assigns this object to be orbiting INSIDE of the orbit of the Earth and then calls it a long period orbit.
I didn't bother with any more of this really, really stupid PDF file. The author better work harder at his 7th grade science and math classes or flunk out of school.