It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thread moved to skunkworks i see.
A step up from the hoax bin, i'm sure. I'm so happy.

Here we have evidence that people can discern for themselves, with there own eyes,
rather that blindly following some cockamamie narrative
Don't believe your eyes folks. They are highly speculative. That's what ATS says.
Is the notion that these scenes can be created using computer technology
so futuristic to people? Get real!!
This technology has been around for years.
They use it all the time in the movies!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Does it ever occur to you that people do things, great and horrible, in both small and large ways all the time?

Does it not occur to you that people, regular people, have and do things of this nature and always have? That this is a trait not exclusive to some select group?

One need not CREATE a problem - someone will do so on their own eventually.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Or....
9/11 skeptics have bred a culture for themselves and see nothing for what it really is. Kind of like the birthers seeing a forgery in everything.
What exactly are the claims here?
Do you people think the unanounced drill days before was a practice session for a staged bombing?
Were they too busy placing props to respond to the island shootings?
Are you suspicious the murderer used rubber bullets like his rubber bayonet in his photos and nobody really died?

In other words, exactly how pathetic are you people prepared to make this new conspiracy?
edit on 27-7-2011 by TinfoilTP because: spelling

I am suspicious that the murderer may be a computer generated entity. And that there
were no victims and that the storyline is a fabricated concoction sold to the public by a
complicit media, hired actors and computer generated virtual reality characters and scenery.
What is pathetic about analysing flawed footage and coming to the only plausible conclusion.
What an awful lot of anomalies this story has, eh!
i know, I know. Just chance and circumstance.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The only plausible conclusion?

I think you overestimate your powers of analysis of grainy youtube vids.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thenewguy1987
reply to post by pshea38

Your first video, I'd have to had seen it live on TV to know that's how it was shown. Going with your theme that it is all faked, it would be easy to fake a fake TV spot.

The second video, it would make sense that after hearing an explosion a person would put filming at the bottom of priorities until they figured what was going on and they were safe.

As for the picture:

Point 1: The hand looking that big is just a perception issue.

Point 2: I believe he is wearing some loose shorts. The boots, they do look odd, but if he was going to a disaster scene, where he thought there would be a lot of sharp and dangerous materials lying around, and he was hoping to maybe get some up close in the rubble pics, it makes sense. My guess is cowboy boots are not the norm around there, so Wellers may be the only option.

Point 3: To me he doesn't look disinterested, he looks very interested in what's going on with that victim.

Point 4: His jeans look wet, not that something happened to his knee

Point 5: She could be seen as smiling, but she is also squinting, we make funny faces when we squint.

Point 6: That was common fashion a few years back all over the western world. A mid length dress with jeans. Granted, this lady is about 5 years behind, but we can't all have impeccable fashion.

Point 7: Another perception issue....it does SEEM to be protruding from his head, but anyone with a sense of sight can see that the man's arm is simply behind yellow trim's head.

As for your second post with photos...

That lady can't help she is more hefty than is normal. Another perception issue.
The victim's legs are going INBETWEEN the legs of the photog who seems to be trying to keep her legs there by having a more closed stance/walk. His legs are close together, but not as close as they seem because of, you guessed it, perception.
The victim's torso appears to be too large, but she is leaning towards the camera. Another perception issue.

Your third pic, I really don't see the issue with the broom. It's not that absurd to think someone is the broom man in this situation. After all, this is a major city that, despite something terrible happening, has to be up and running the next day.

Let me be clear, I am not saying that it was not possible that this event was a false flag/faked/etc, I'm saying the arguments you put forth here to support that theory are just as full of holes as you claim the event is.

So someone tampered with real footage to fake it up a bit, just to give some juice to a zany,
off-the-wall conspiracy theory.....right, ok.

I don't buy your 'perception issue' non-explanation.
The lady(?) in the background is massive and was mis-scaled when inserted into the composite.
Same issue of scale with the huge hand. They should be smaller, not larger.
Sure you might be plausibly able to explain away some anomalies but you will have some
tiresome reasoning ahead, because there are an awful lot of peculiarities. Occams razor
tells you to opt for the simplest solution which encompasses all the problem issues-Video Fakery.
I posted a link in the OP where there is more detailed analysis of the fakery.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
Are you the same "Someone" who said that the Tsunami in Japan was only a Computer Graphic?

And now you look into the next Disaster with the Claim that this is all faked?

Disgusting!

Yes. There is clear, indisputable evidence that All the footage released of the Japanese tsunami
was faked computer generated imaging. So what other conclusion to make?

Look into the evidence grasshopper. Or are you human?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And there is another guy on this board who posts his "animal life forms" he's analyzed from Mars all the time. Passionately.

Your analysis sucks. Try harder.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by TinfoilTP

The same Op done exactly the same with some Tsunami Videos and claimed that they are all faked
because one old Men was not running up the Hill like all the others!

Show me where i made this claim about an old man?
As if the widespread use of Video fakery comes down to one or even a few anomalies.
There is oceans of evidence no. 0815. Get with it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
here is the original video without the explosion sound

i dont get the point...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
We have met before Psyke-oops. When you dog critical analysis and piercing observation so
easily, you show yourself up. I will post other anomalous photos which, of course, you and
your like with explain away (or more likely rant about how absurd even the notion of the premiss
of video fakery is). Lets establish firmly that we are dealing with fake footage first, and then
we can move on to how it may really have pulled it off.

Oh yes by all means. It was all fake. I dont debunk anything. You are 100% right.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Does it ever occur to you that people do things, great and horrible, in both small and large ways all the time?

Does it not occur to you that people, regular people, have and do things of this nature and always have? That this is a trait not exclusive to some select group?

One need not CREATE a problem - someone will do so on their own eventually.

Of course. But for the people with the agendas, it is easier, tidier and more controllable
to fake scenarios and pass them off, via a complicit, owned media, as real.
One or two photographic anomalies won't convince anyone, but when
they keep popping up, time after time, in photo after photo, then you have got to take
the whole notion of fakery very seriously.
Remember, you believed that over 90 people died in the shootings initially, only to
now believe, I presume, less than 70 perished. If they tell you later that 4 died,
will you believe that? How do you know for sure that anyone died?

If this is another televisual hoax (like 9/11 and 7/7), with real, planned destruction on the
ground to act as a local convincer, for logistical reasons it wouldn't make sense to have
any real victims. If you can create virtual victims and pass them off to the public as genuine,
the impact is exactly the same. But it is so much cleaner this way, no?
Sell a whole fairyStory as Reality. Bobs your uncle. What do joe public know, eh?
(In the age of computers as well. Ha!)
Look how much millage Bush got from 9/11.

Who's to know about the deceptions? The public wouldn't dream of even thinking that
these things can be relatively easily achieved.
Would they?

'Not if you don't tell us to dream it, sirs.'

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Are you the same "Someone" who said that the Tsunami in Japan was only a Computer Graphic?

And now you look into the next Disaster with the Claim that this is all faked?

Disgusting!

Yes. There is clear, indisputable evidence that All the footage released of the Japanese tsunami
was faked computer generated imaging. So what other conclusion to make?

Look into the evidence grasshopper. Or are you human?

A Discussion with you is futile,
maybe you should ask yourself about your own Existence first before you try to play the Debunker!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
besides some possible fakery:

its NATO Operation Gladio 2.0

reason is fear...because MUSLIMterrorism isnt working...so they stage 2-3 "christian/fundamentalist/nazi" attacks and so people are in fear of the muslim problem because christians/fundamentalists/nazis could demage them because of the still existing and still becoming more problematic"conflict"...its a good reminder and makes people even more suspicious and spying on each other...be aware that we face 20-30 years of muslim-related trouble before stage 2 of this plan happens...
edit on 27-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 27-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yes, someone tampered with video to give some crazy conspiracy theorists fuel. It happens, literally, every day.

Someone on these boards will try to pass off some "evidence" as real, only to have it thrown in the hoax bin because it is fake. If you ask me, the only reason this hasn't been put there is there is plausible deny-ability that your reasoning isn't completely crazy.

As for you thinking my perception argument is weak, it is the cause of way more confusion than even I know. The man's hand is in mid turn, it looks bigger because it is moving. That larger woman is just plain old fashioned larger. I know at least 5 women like that, 15 men. Not everyone falls into the same range of size.

I see the reasoning you have put forth as grasping at straws.

BUT let me say again, I am not passing this event off as a false flag etc, I'm simply passing off your "evidence" as weak and very, very suspect.

Seriously now, why would they put forth such blatant problems as evidence? it makes no sense. If they wanted to fool us, make sure Mr. Missing Knee has his knee. Make sure Miss Amazon is in the right proportions. Make sure Mr. Elephant Hand has a normal size hand. Make sure Mr. Disinterested has a concerned look on his face. Make sure Miss Laughing is crying.

It would be insanely easy to fix this sort of thing if they were faking it all to begin with. And the fact that you only have a rebuttal for certain aspects helps prove that some of our reasoning is pretty sound and that the "proof" this was faked was put together quickly and without regard to reasonable thinking. You could say the reasons you have a rebuttal for are reasons it was faked, I can turn right around and say the ones you don't are reasons it happened as reported.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Since all of this shooting and bombing has happened, I have also thought it was all a show. The weird photos, the shaky videos... Before I even read any one else’s comments on here, I felt this way. The moment they showed the man, who did all this, I just got the feeling I wasn't even looking at a real person. I saw a "victim" on GMA and the reported said he suffered wounds to his neck....he had no bandages on his neck, and the camera was so close in on his face you couldn't tell if he was really in a hospital or what. It just didn't match the usual reports to me.

We may never know the truth, or maybe it is true. All you can do is fallow your own gut feeling about this and mine are yelling hoax!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It was a false flag, I can tell by the pixels and having seen a few photoshops in my time.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
It was a false flag, I can tell by the pixels and having seen a few photoshops in my time.

You can tell something is a false flag event by pixels. That's ASTOUNDING.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I was being facetious. It's a meme.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Mike_A because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

I wondered how long someidiot would do this.

Yes, all those dead peopel are fakign it and waiting to be dug up soon!!!!

Give us your address and we'll have you committed tommorrow. You need to be

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
reply to post by Aeons

I was being facetious. It's a meme.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Mike_A because: (no reason given)

Ah. Not a meme I've seen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join