It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Oh for god's sake people.

Sometimes a bomb is just a bomb, not a conspiracy. Get over it.

If you're seeing conspiracy in every single news event, you've been completely brainwashed by the likes of Alex Jones.

You're not awake, you've simply joined another flock.

ok. tell me, what do you think happened? you think sie "manifesto" is kosher?
how about nyt saying it was "alciada" from the get go? what do you think, how
come it took police 90 minutes to arrive at the crime scene when it takes about
30-40 minutes from oslo to utoya (according to google maps)? tell me, why do
half of the reports say "it was a holiday in norway on that day" and the other
half says "it is summer holiday season in norway"?

i find it extremely silly to dismiss everything just because some people think
it was sie aliens or something like that. ask questions, demand answers,
think critically and be logical about it. even if it wasn't a conspiracy or a
false flag, the MSM sure lied about it, spinned it and made a mess out of it.

also, ask yourself. isn't it convenient for the TPTB to have new alciada
boogeyman, only two months after "barry caught usama"? what a koinkadink,
right? also, ask yourself, how come julian's condom and his sexual escapades
deserved 10 days of full coverage @ the guardian (for example) and this tragedy
is already burried at the bottom of the page? what? "brigadir beivik wants
public attention and sie uberintelligent tptb decided to punish brigadir breivik
by not having articles about this tragedy printed"? seriously? you actually
believe that madman had a "plastic surgery to look like a nazi poster boy"?

do you seriously believe that #???? lol. although the whole thing ain't
funny at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
WHO FAKED IT AND WHY?

who did 9/11 and why? who did 7/7 and why? same thing. stick to the facts and you'll see
that something is wrong. could it be a false flag? a psyop? faked event? maybe. no one can
know that for sure. what you can be sure of is MSM milking this tragedy and pundits (all
over the world) spinning information about this tragedy (just like with 9/11 and 7/7) without
any care about coincidences, discrepancies and half-assed arguments. also, remember
that "barry" hunted down usama three months ago, and lo' and behold... new "terrorist"
threat emerges. a coincidence? of course. and i must be a "nutter" for even noticing
such things, right? yeah. # critical thinking. it's so passe nowadays as it seems.
try some for yourself and you'll be labeled a "conspiracy nut" within seconds.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

What Happened To The Videos ?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilsPlayThing

It was taken down by the copyright owner. '___' Productions which links to the Schultz and Spectral Alchemy who made the Spirit Molecule movie. Which means they probably made the video possibly for a future doc. I dunno.

Either way. The video was definitely created from actual footage but not by a government or for a false flag.
People see these youtube video and say FAKERY ITS A CONSPIRACY like normal people can't do some of this stuff with adobe aftereffects.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I highly doubt this is a false flag incident. And some of the comments you point out on several photos from the bombing, are really disrespectful. Not everything is staged.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DrakeBloodaxXe

Yeah I've said the same thing. I kinda just assumed Pshea was a troll as I'd never seen them here until they started posting several threads on the Norway incident.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by DrakeBloodaxXe

Yeah I've said the same thing. I kinda just assumed Pshea was a troll as I'd never seen them here until they started posting several threads on the Norway incident.

When people questioning things has become so frustrating, frustrating those questioning things by sinking it to the point of the ridiculous becomes very attractive. Stall people into grinding away on nothing, so that they can't focus on something real.

I suppose these attempts are to be expected. A type of war of the mind - make the arguers argue bits of nothing until they exhaust themselves on it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
false flag ?

what exactly can be gained by this false flag ? will norway invade norway ? will they arrest all the blondes in norway ?

I for one would like to see all these threads die, you are just helping him carry out his "propaganda phase" by keeping him in the public eye

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

It'll stay in the public subconscious without challenge if you don't look at it for what it is.

Breivik's demons aren't just his, and if you want to exorcise them you best get good look at how they got there and how to conqueror them.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I for one would like to see all these threads die, you are just helping him carry out his "propaganda phase" by keeping him in the public eye

horse#, sir.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by psyop911

Indeed - horse# is exactly what this thread is - like his other pathetic attempt to score stars and flags!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
ok the vids have been taken down? but what about the still shots? the photos?

are they horse# too?

the photos are fake? Did someone make them just to make up lies?

are the photos real?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I recommend to you the active thread on Anders Behring Breivik.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If there are links to things like the reconstruction of what was left of the car bomb (not much), and how the bomb would have been more destructive, but the blast was partially redirected into tunnels/basement under the sidewalk / building.

What would make a person you've never met real to you? That is the point which the truly goofy go off the rails. Nothing is real or has the possibility of being so. If you delve far enough, if they've never been to Norway they'd start to suggest it is a fabrication as well. That is where these people go, and in doing so they miss the real interesting information.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join