It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Of course you do not feel guilty - I have already ppointed out why.

there are no "glaring" anomolies here - there are multiple minor ones that are typical of loss of perspective in a 2D photo, or pixellation and other common problems with digital photography.

It is only your insane "analysis" that makes them suspicious.

Didn't you quack off a couple of posts ago??

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
i think these pictures might be real. you can see the same redheaded woman in 2 of the pics. also his uniform matches the regulation uniform, i know thats easy to fake im just trying lookin at it without doubt first. im thinking this really happened though. if you pay attention close to the lady the officers are carrying her body is consistent with what a lifeless or unconscious persons limp body would fold like.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dognugget
reply to post by nakiel

Just that IF the whole thing was orchestrated to demonise 'right wing' groups who oppose immigration, then perhaps it would serve the cause to show a 'token' good samaritan of middle-eastern appearance helping the victims (who you said yourself the victims don't even know).

I'm only stirring anyway, I don't really believe that.

You are probably much closer to the truth that you know. And faking s**t is always a
better and cleaner option than doing s**t for real, when used as a means to achieving ends.
Moreover this has been the exact case in false flag operations going back years.
Recent examples include 9/11, Madrid and London bombings, Mumbai and Tucson shootings etc.
This does not mean that there are no actual events on the ground, obviously. It just means
that there are staged and orchastrated events on the ground. There is so much more control this way.
Media Fakery Epidemic exposes the extents of media fakery incorporation
into worldwide news events and i can safely say that you will come out in a very different mind
than the one you had when when you went in.(though it may take some time).
You are asked not to believe anything you cannot understand or accept.
Even though you may have seen it, i would be interested in hearing your take on the challange
i set mr.k and A.theGaul, who both think i am a disgraceful, shameful lunatic for the little i have
written in this thread. Me, I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I didn't think it was fake but when I saw the pic of the guy standing with his Mother and Sister then compared the recent pics, i thought the recent pics did not look like him. Seemed strange.

One thing I do think is strange, the photos where two objects are shown when they should be in the back ground, the one with the van in particular.

The people in the photos seemed out of place... they appeared quite relaxed... this was an emergency situation so very odd. Perhaps some legitimate photos have been tampered with?

The guy with the persons arm behind or through his head looks as if that man has photoshopped himself into the picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

just to add ... the 1st video is terrible. Why use the same picture and then use a still picture and turn it into a video?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

And mr10K

I will show you how the fakery line of inquiry is justified, even if it could be wrong.
Please remember, if you choose to respond that you are dealing with an intelligent
audience, who expect to be treated so. I will provide a possible solution to the problems
later on, and we can see how it stacks up.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd752d030c6e.jpg[/atsimg]

I will limit it to 5 questions:

1.How do you explain the apparent gargantuan relative size of the two ladies in the background
on the left, but especially the lady (weirdest looking i have ever seen) with the striped top?
2. Despite appearing to be very close together, can you explain how the victims feet appear
to so strangely protrude through the photographers legs?
(Why would you carry a victim like that (with their legs through yours) in the first place.
It seems so awkward and unnatural).
3. How do you explain the apparently strange and unnatural length of the victims torso?
4. The policeman/medic with the cropped hair seems to be cradling the victim about the head
and neck with both hands. How do you explain the presence of what appears to be an extra
unaccounted for hand just below the right hand of the lady officer/medic and under the victim?
5. Why does the central pillar, between both officers legs, appear different and much darker
that adjacent pillars on either side?

*Do you notice what appears to be the face of an old man or hag in the bloodied mess of the victims hair?

I did not want to get into this as there are plenty of examples of similar anomalous photographs
to be explained away, in the link i provided in the OP. Here it is again.
Oslo+Utoya Video and Photographic Fakery.

I look forward to hearing any potential and reasonable explanations.
[If you feel this makes me shameful and insane, so be it!]

edit to add: The image came out cropped and doesn't show the right side of the picture and the
right pillar. It shows fine in my ATS pictures account but the source now only offers this
cropped picture! Hmm. I wonder why that is?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bffbe6ef72ca.jpg[/atsimg]
www.breakingnews.ie...

edit on 28-7-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d7057bf8e97.jpg[/atsimg]

The women in the background are out of sync with the 'emergency'...casually walking by, not even looking!!!

The other looks as if she is smiling whilst talking on a mobile phone!!

Are you sure these pics are being used by the media? or perhaps a person has photoshopped them?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Originally posted by pshea38

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d7057bf8e97.jpg[/atsimg]

The women in the background are out of sync with the 'emergency'...casually walking by, not even looking!!!

The other looks as if she is smiling whilst talking on a mobile phone!!

Are you sure these pics are being used by the media? or perhaps a person has photoshopped them?

Yes these are all pictures obtained from the main stream media. See my edit above regarding
the source. I agree with your observations. It is contended that this photograph (and most if
not all others) is a contrived computer generated composite creation and does not represent any reality!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Personly I see nothing wrong with any of this...and I'm quite surprised anyone else would. The first part about the multiple shots all looking exactly the same is incredibly simple to explain. It was simply the same shot....used over and over again. Most likely a still from the video. Footage of an event shot as it happens is incredibly rare....the video was likely used over and over again...with slight alterations (cropping....color saturation...etc) simply to make it look different. Nothing odd about that...News agencies do that all the time. In fact it would be FAR MORE suspicious if they indeed had a multitude of shots from different angles! That would imply they knew it was going to happen!

As for the audio overlapping the video edit in the second clip.....Are you serious? That's one of the most normal video editing techniques there is. I can't imagine you've never seen that before! It simply makes for a more seamless video....the guy who took the footage probably was startled by the boom and turned his camera toward the ground....still capturing the boom, sound...in order to make it work, all one has to do is cut out the unneeded video section...while leaving the audio, and replace the video with a part slightly farther along. Then one can subtlely fade from the old audio to the new....keeping the 'boom' seamless. It's an incredibly simple technique that I learned to do back in High School on anolog video editing equipment. Now days it would be done digitally ......but you don't even need a computer. I could literally edit that together in about five minutes on my iphone!

The last still picture was the worst of all....I sincerly didn't see anything photoshoped or even odd about it. Even assuming it was...what possible reason would someone have for (as an example) replacing a guys hand with an oversized one?!?! That doesn't even make sense as being a bad photoshop....assuming you dropped the image of the guy into the frame...why would you replace his hand?!?! It's just a bizarre idea to even suggest....not that it looked odd to me, mind you. It's just a normal photo...if you look at any normal photo you'll find things that seem odd.....It's a 2d representation of a 3d world. Things get distorted. Not unusual at all.

In all of these clips there was only one thing that looked even slightly odd to me.....and that was the smoke. However, it is important to remember...simply because something looks odd doesn't mean it's faked. In fact a faker would have made the smoke look more uniform. It doesn't take that much talent to make regular looking smoke,...what makes the footage more believable is that the smoke looks a bit odd. In real life, thing don't always look like they do in the movies my friend.....Things often look a tiny bit odder than you'd expect in the real world...but it would be madness to suggest every odd looking thing is a sign of a conspiracy!

edit on 28-7-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Spelling error....prob more too...I'm sleepy!

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Ha! Because i have been told so by proven liars and manipulators?
Erm...Don'tThinkSo.

Alright, that means you are either trolling or mentally unstable. Mods should have a look into it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
We really do need a "most idiotic thread of the month" competition. Or, "most gullible, hysterical fool of the month"...Maybe "most astoundingly lame photo analysis of the month" Good grief.

yeah, let's all just calm the # down and instead take a look at the madman's infamous
"manifesto". now there's something credible and beliveable alrighty, eh? gimme a break.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
The videos were interesting, especially if they were used for the news. Using a still of a group of people and superimposing (badly done) smoke over the buildings seems almost insulting, if true. the pics I think have been overanalysed. i do agree with another poster whose name i forget that it is a little strange to see no gloves when carrying a bloodied victim to safety, but no I don't see a man with an arm coming out of his head, the lady on the phone doesn't seem to be laughing, i don't have a problem with wellington boots, and the big lady could just be a big lady.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by pshea38

but it would be madness to suggest every odd looking thing is a sign of a conspiracy!

when something like this happens, anything that doesn't toe the line of the official account is a priori dismissed as "conspiracy theory". i agree with your points, but let's not get too gayish about it, ok? mainstream press lies. every single day. a fact. so guise, instead of "worrying" about fake photos analysis, you should be worried about the fact that msm blamed alciada from the get go. oh, and don't forget "sie manifesto". and don't forget the fact that half of the articles regarding this tragedy says it was a "national holiday" in norway that day, and the other half says "it's summer holiday season in norway this time of the year". and yes. does not mean it's a conspiracy. it could be maybe that half-assed "web jorunalists" are using google translate when writing their articles and never bother checking. lol. after all, remember 9/11 and the guy who was interviewed on the streets of ny on 9/11 and knew the official narrative before it even became an official narrative. for example. not everything is a conspiracy, but most if it is. cheers.
edit on 28-7-2011 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The first video is real. The pictures are probably just taken from different stations at different quality and ratios.
The second video is probably just faked by some person. Did the media tout it as real or did it hit youtube first?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The second vid is just a youtube fake.
Think after 9/11 how many fakes there were. Videos and pictures.
Just because fakes will appear doesn't mean the are created by the MSM people do stuff like that on their own too.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Someone has probably pointed this out, but did you ever think she is at a slant to the camera and her feet are between his legs?

Some of the people here blow my mind. If they were staging a photo why would they use photoshop on them as well? I never understand people who think there is a mind boggling far reaching conspiracy but it stops at being able to produce legit media.

They can trick the world but they couldn't stage a scene so they had to photoshop and fake videos.

dumb dumb dumb.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz
Guess you also can't see the big chunk of this guys leg missing.

Wonder if he even noticed that he's got a near-perfect circular chunk missing....

Except that is simply a wet patch from kneeling down in water.... you can even see the wet patches in the pictures....

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
If this was a false flag attack, why would they need to fake photo's? Surely if they were prepared to hurt civilians they wouldn't need to fake anything, just blow the place up and take photo's of the horrific aftermath.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I think what really needs to be done is that we need to have some ATS members in Norway actually go to Oslo itself and check it out. That seems like the only way to get this settled.
edit on 28-7-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I think what really needs to be done is that we need to have some ATS members in Norway actually go to Oslo itself and check it out. That seems like the only way to get this settled.

Except that would not settle anything, the conspiracy theorists would just claim anyone who went to Oslo and posted info or pics here were just part of the conspiracy!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join