It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Bombing Video Fakery

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by TinfoilTP

The same Op done exactly the same with some Tsunami Videos and claimed that they are all faked
because one old Men was not running up the Hill like all the others!

Didn't see that, I'm new here. I'll take a look back at the archives then.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815

The same Op done exactly the same with some Tsunami Videos and claimed that they are all faked
because one old Men was not running up the Hill like all the others!

Lol, that explains the OP but wait till you see how many people attach themselves to this nonsense and expand upon it. There will be studies and youtube videos from self proclaimed experts blowing stuff up in their back yards.
edit on 27-7-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

As a genuine question ... you really don't see anything odd about the first video at all?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz

As a genuine question ... you really don't see anything odd about the first video at all?

As a critical thinker, I can believe that some footage and photos were doctored to take out the more gruesome carnage so that news medias can use the imagery to pass government regulations which forbid too much carnage shown on television. You won't see someones entrails dangling on the concrete as rescuers move their bodies.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenStarrz

That first video is odd, but how are we to know that it is not a fake of a fake? Without seeing it live that question will always be there.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by SevenStarrz

As a critical thinker, I can believe that some footage and photos were doctored to take out the more gruesome carnage so that news medias can use the imagery to pass government regulations which forbid too much carnage shown on television. You won't see someones entrails dangling on the concrete as rescuers move their bodies.

Ok, I can accept that possibility, makes sense.

Because to me, that first video looks like a still photo, filmed with a shaky cam, with some added smoke billowing atop one of the builings.

I do think the media alter their videos and images for many reasons, one of which you pointed out ... other reasons may be things like sensationalism, or maybe they just didn't get enough good footage, I don't really know.

But, as I wrote in my previous post, I do believe this incident happened. I'm just not really buying the official story, at the moment, personally.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thenewguy1987

That first video is odd, but how are we to know that it is not a fake of a fake? Without seeing it live that question will always be there.

"Question everything."

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We really do need a "most idiotic thread of the month" competition. Or, "most gullible, hysterical fool of the month"...Maybe "most astoundingly lame photo analysis of the month" Good grief.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Sensationalism they are also guilty of but then that would make this a media conspiracy for ratings not a cover up of the actual events.

If they have to smudge out the gory parts they add in features like cutouts of citizens or simple airbrushing to make it less noticable. If they were forced to remove all the blood, every accident would look like they were carting off and caring for manikins. Imagining this extreme form of censorship makes it easier to see how just removing some of the gore makes a lot of the imagery look unreal.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Sensationalism they are also guilty of but then that would make this a media conspiracy for ratings not a cover up of the actual events.

If they have to smudge out the gory parts they add in features like cutouts of citizens or simple airbrushing to make it less noticable. If they were forced to remove all the blood, every accident would look like they were carting off and caring for manikins. Imagining this extreme form of censorship makes it easier to see how just removing some of the gore makes a lot of the imagery look unreal.

Yes, I can see your point. And I can believe that's definitely a possibility as to why some of these photos appear odd. Thanks for your opinion, I didn't actually know the media had to do that.

With regards to the massacre, I do believe it happened, but as I wrote in my previous post, my opinions on the matter are in several different threads, I don't want to repeat them here as well.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Whatever did happen in Oslo, lots of people are grieving and the situation is terribly upsetting.

In regards to the pictures I have seen, one thing really strikes me as odd. None of the emergency services are wearing gloves. This may not seem like a big issue to most people but (in the UK at least) the wearing of gloves when body fluids are present is so indoctrinated into health pros etc that even in shocking situations the gloves go on automatically. For not even one person to be wearing them is bizarre. I know that to some it may be a pathetic thing to mention but as a healthcare worker, married to an ambulance service worker, I do find it strange. Maybe the rules are different in other countries, I don't know but here it is an absolute imperative, like wearing shoes to walk outside.

I'm not saying that I believe no-one died, the pictures are strange though. I don't think they would edit gloves out.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I analyzed briefly that point about the mans arm going through the guys head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/990b4680c450.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/947fbeeb4044.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ad32a096119.jpg[/atsimg]

That's what I saw anyway. It certainly doesn't look like hair zoomed in, from afar sure, but not up close.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

it also doesn't look that much like his arm going through his head either.

The question I always have when people claim these sorts of photos are faked for a false flag event...

Why not make sure all your i's are dotted, all your t's are crossed BEFORE putting out the pictures.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thenewguy1987
reply to post by stefplz

it also doesn't look that much like his arm going through his head either.

The question I always have when people claim these sorts of photos are faked for a false flag event...

Why not make sure all your i's are dotted, all your t's are crossed BEFORE putting out the pictures.

Okay so the guys arm ISN'T going through the man in front's head? Is that what you're saying even though the highlights of the camera mans hand are the same as the highlights on the object going through the mans head?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9395a40cfbc4.jpg[/atsimg]

Guess you also can't see the big chunk of this guys leg missing.

Wonder if he even noticed that he's got a near-perfect circular chunk missing....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Question everything.

Then again, don't forget to question YOURSELF. When you question everything to point of the ridiculous, you don't end up anywhere. The only thing you don't question is YOU. And you guys seriously need to question yourselves.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Question everything.

Then again, don't forget to question YOURSELF. When you question everything to point of the ridiculous, you don't end up anywhere. The only thing you don't question is YOU. And you guys seriously need to question yourselves.

Umm, who is "you guys"?

And I question myself all the time, because I am part of the "everything" that needs questioning. Makes sense, doesn't it? As you can see by my above posts, I am willing to accept another opinion may well be correct. At the moment, I'm questioning *you*, too.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

Of course the highlights are the same...the mans arm and the oddly colored area were highlighted at the same time. To me, it looks more like the guy has a part of his hair that is lighter, either by design or because of the lighting.

As for the man with his "missing knee" It looks more to be wet than missing. Blue jean does tend to get darker the more wet it gets. If you don't like that idea, maybe the portion of his pant leg is indented. Jeans do not always stay perfectly straight.

The arguments being put forth regarding these pictures are flimsy. There are perfectly logical reasons behind every "anomaly". Again though, I am not saying it is not possible that all of this has been a false flag etc, what I'm saying is that the reasons being put forth are bad examples.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stefplz

Wonder if he even noticed that he's got a near-perfect circular chunk missing....

Haha! I'm sorry ... but the way you've phrased this really made me laugh.

I can see what you're saying, though. I don't know why it would look like that.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
The source forum of this is one of the most idiotic and sad places on the planet. I've gone through those posts and I'm not sure wheter to laugh or cry. If you guys really believe any of that stuff go ahead. I'm not going to be a debunker here.

Btw, one question comes to mind to those who believe this. So if this was infact a fake incident how did they keep everyone who was not paid and in on it out of the area? Was it completely closed off? What about the buildings?

We have met before Psyke-oops. When you dog critical analysis and piercing observation so
easily, you show yourself up. I will post other anomalous photos which, of course, you and
your like with explain away (or more likely rant about how absurd even the notion of the premiss
of video fakery is). Lets establish firmly that we are dealing with fake footage first, and then
we can move on to how it may really have pulled it off.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think it is very, very difficult to investigate CGI when you have only "Youtube" Material,
the quality is always to bad and the Pictures are too coarse!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join