It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk in's, could they be real?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
How is this even close to being in the right forum?

Go back to metaphysics.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I can only speak for above here.

There are ones who are here from above, that are just vessels. Meaning they can leave the body and allow someone from above in. (Father, Arcs, Soldiers, etc.) This method is used to give clear speech to the one who is needing it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

what do you mean by soldiers?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by jhill76

what do you mean by soldiers?

Angels who are assigned to protect the ones from above here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

someone once asked me if I was a soldier. he wasn't talking about the army.

who are "the ones from above here"?

sorry to sound so stupid.
edit on 6/21/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

someone once asked me if I was a soldier. he wasn't talking about the army.

who are "the ones from above here"?

sorry to sound so stupid.
edit on 6/21/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

I will ask Michael if you are one of his. The ones from above are the ones who were with Father since the beginning. Many are here with memories left above, so that they may know how to live amongst men. Another term is an angel in the flesh.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

we're all entitled to our own beliefs. have at it.

the big bang is still a theory despite your vehement defense, and you admit it.

my point is made. thank you very much.

I'm sorry you do not understand the scientific meaning of theory. Too bad.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
reply to post by justsaying

That's fascinating, and make a lot of sense for me personally, thank you :-)

2nd line

The bull is given and accepted. All hail the new Walk In religion!

Jeez!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

i'm well aware of what a theory is. thank you. i'm a college grad.

I never said god did it and you shouldn't assume that's what I think.

No you do not understand what a theory is.

i'm not rabidly religious, but I do recognize an intelligent aspect to the universe. is it god? I don't know.

This is not a scientific theory. It is a theory as you use it. There is no intelligent aspect to the universe. You are seeing animals in the clouds and other pareidolia.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Walk-ins is a flattering description. Most of us are just walk-ons.

I'm a 'Stepped-In". No matter where I go I'm always stepping in other people's crap.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

that is your opinion. you're welcome to it.

don't tell me what you think I do or don't know. you have no idea who I am or what I know.

bait and troll somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I always had the feeling Stephen Hawking was a walk-in. All of his major work came after he developed ALS. Plus most people die within 10 years. If you were an entity who wanted to share knowledge and needed a body, what better person to make a deal with?

I posted this before and one person, for some reason, thought it was a bad thing to say but I don't see what's so bad about it.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Perhaps this may dovetail to the theory:
veilofreality.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
To clarify for those who have never heard the term, a walk in, is a soul (entity) that has commandeered a physical body on our plain of existence. Please feel free to correct my understanding of the term if required.

It has come to my attention that some interference, or some might say, external influence has been apparent through out humanities existence. Some in the past may have called it witch craft, while others have called it "Being Possessed".

At any rate it makes no difference to a person who strongly believes we humans are nothing more than "smart monkeys", only to live one life. But what if we are more. What if we do have a soul that never dies and actually lives forever? Is that the key that unlocks the secret of secrets?

Some have had concerns that I myself are one of these "Walk Ins". But, what if, we all, are walk ins? Spiritual walk ins that decide before we enter the game, what game piece we will be. Well, I'm sure some of the folks would agree with that and add one of the stipulations to the game is that we have all our memories removed before we enter. After all, whats fair is fair.

I understand the gravity and "long shot" mentality this line of thought carries with it. But, supposing this is all true, sooner or later one comes to the realization that we, presently, on the surface of this planet, are actually the third generation of intelligent beings. That would mean there were (are) two previous generations who have had a great deal of time perfecting the art of Walking into a willing, or unwilling host. Would that not be the hack of all hacks? Would these previous generation walk ins, honor the no memory rule like everyone else, or would they try to dominate and control mankind, from within?

Is it possible? any thoughts?

Strictly speaking...you are correct...we are all 'walk-ins'...

akushla

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I've always had a trouble believing in walk ins. I believe in reincarnation, and do past life readings a lot. I believe the soul is to this one body until we die and it moves on. If the soul leaves, we die. A soul can't give up the body and have another take over. All my opinions of course are as everyone's in this particular post. NO one knows for sure;we just have to hold to our personal beliefs. But yeah. I really think we'd die if our soul left. We'd get ill if some other soul tried to take over. I feel we're born with the soul we have and die with the same soul which then leaves to ascend or to reincarnate once again.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
Anyone can have ideas about anything. Ideas in themselves are worthless. It's only if those ideas are supported by hard evidence, and lead to testable predictions and such, that they can give something back, and perhaps even become scientific theories, which describe (to the best of our knowledge) facts.

Actually it is ideas that change the brain, how it functions and it's perception of itself and the world around it. Just look at the living world where people can get indoctrinated so bad they blindly follow the cult leader. It is possible for people to undergo radical personality changes within a period of time, just as it appears to happen in possessions.

Deny the theory of possession, or anything that might lead to the theory of a nonphysical human spirit as something inhabiting and controlling a physical body and those braincells which would enable one to experience it would never form in the brain and so one can go on for all of his/her life without ever having to deal with it ever, which I think is a good thing and it should be that way for most people, like a kind of defense that doesn't even need to be constructed.

There is something to say for opening that door by believing in the possibility to learn more about the human spirit and what is out there, if only to learn how to deal with it properly (or not going nuts). When something happens, then at least a person would be prepared instead of being taken by surprise after which they typically go nuts/psychotic.

I don't believe in possession like most believers do, I believe it's not what it appears because people don't have enough information (about mind, body, soul) to properly interpret such things but I am convinced there is more to it. Most importantly to be convinced of possession actually allows for it to happen. Once you know you can see it happening all around you. Luckily none of the people who have others with them ever notice they do, nor do those with them want anything to happen because of which the possessed might notice or it might break the delicate spell in a second. Which is one of the reasons there appears to be no signs of it anywhere, it's all subjective.

Anyway, I would never allow walkins, in fact I don't trust anyone who doesn't appear to have a physical body of themselves. Not that I don't believe there isn't 'good' out there but they would understand distrust.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

You say you would never allow walk-ins. What if you had no choice in the matter? What if it happens whether you want it to or not?

I agree with your statement on psychosis.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

You say you would never allow walk-ins. What if you had no choice in the matter? What if it happens whether you want it to or not?

I agree with your statement on psychosis.

It is only because you believe you have no choice or power over the matter. Maybe you think like most people who identify with the physical body and have accepted ideas like DNA governs the mind, for example IQ or sex drive, external things we have little control over. It's just a belief which has come true for many, but I say others are only convinced it is a truth and that is why things appear to them as they do. Just as I have my beliefs which colors the things I believe I see. How the physical and nonphysical interact is two-way, not one way.

To contribute more in the line of the topic in the context of creation, I once imagined a theory where microscopic nonphysical beings, or maybe made of the stuff of photon's or quarks who would manipulate matter which would later come to be what we know as life.

Even before the primordial soup, they attached themselves in a way to the smallest particles (or maybe enclosed between) forming the early aminoacids, going on to create and form more complicated life like amoeba. Just like an astronaut would be putting on a spacesuit and going into space except our bodies are more like really advanced spaceships where our original being is completely interfaced with it.

At some point the earlier lifeforms where ready and the beings choosing to operate them went into a kind of stasis until the time when the body would be finished. It might be the other beings chose to guide us or our bodies while they are forming.

The advantage of these bodies, even if it is only temporary is to allow us to exist without having to spend time on things we find trivial, like processing energy or sending individual signals to our limbs for something as simple as pressing a key.
edit on 23/6/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

With respect, you don't believe you could be a walk-in, but you may very well be.

I had no idea what I was when I had my first experience. Let me tell you it was a real eye opener to speak words that were not mine.

I never knew until whomever "opened its mouth".

B.T.W., when a walk-in leaves it feels like someone peeled a facial off your back, from the bottom of your back to the top of your head.
edit on 6/23/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I am forced to concede your position. It is most logical and expeditious to transition from the ethereal, to the material. One very small step at a time, it is what I had in mind.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join