It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk in's, could they be real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I can only speak for above here.

There are ones who are here from above, that are just vessels. Meaning they can leave the body and allow someone from above in. (Father, Arcs, Soldiers, etc.) This method is used to give clear speech to the one who is needing it.
For a very strange reason I understand the "above". Both of them. I have seen you from afar but not up close. Do you feel i am unworthy, or just a wast of time to make a personal visit? Or might it be breaking the rules?

Will i run and hide, or will I stand and face judgment? You merely have to come within 50 ft. I will know. Now, where did I leave my Prozac.........

Hi, my name is Clint.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaiii
reply to post by jhill76

someone once asked me if I was a soldier. he wasn't talking about the army.

who are "the ones from above here"?

sorry to sound so stupid.
edit on 6/21/2012 by aaaiii because: (no reason given)
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers, not relating to this thread.

The world is full of wondrous and exciting questions, some of them can be answered now, others in time. It is those who wish to control mankind in a negative manner that give the stupid answers. I also suspect not even those Angels in the flesh will understand all that is involved, I suppose. It is not a issue of loyalty or trust, it is more akin to pieces of the puzzle not falling in place all at once. Whats the fun in that?

For myself, if the Divine has a part for me to play, I'm sure, in its time, it will let me know. If not,
I am happy to have just been allowed to see what I have seen in this life time, and touch the hearts I have...
That, is the greatest gift of all.........

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
Is it possible? any thoughts?

It's possible that pink unicorns maintain reality, but like with your idea, there is no evidence that indicates this to be the case.
You know, your absolutely right, no evidence to go to court with, but should it go to court anyways? Its what brings magic to this old marble.

Just enjoy the ride.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

While you are at it can you ask Michael about me? or have him contact me...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I can only speak for above here.

There are ones who are here from above, that are just vessels. Meaning they can leave the body and allow someone from above in. (Father, Arcs, Soldiers, etc.) This method is used to give clear speech to the one who is needing it.
For a very strange reason I understand the "above". Both of them. I have seen you from afar but not up close. Do you feel i am unworthy, or just a wast of time to make a personal visit? Or might it be breaking the rules?

Will i run and hide, or will I stand and face judgment? You merely have to come within 50 ft. I will know. Now, where did I leave my Prozac.........

Yup... More pieces to the puzzle don't ya think? Very strange indeed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join