It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Wants This Video Banned (SEE WHY)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I cant embedd it soz maybe someone else can... This seems to sum up the state of our investigative journalism.. This woman from CNN tried her very best to to railroad the protest to suit a different agenda. After she had finished here report the people there were angry and tried holding her to task. One women done a fine job.... Reporters like this are a waste of breath...

www.youtube.com...=161
edit on 26-7-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There you go.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

thanks bud, sometimes when i try it i just get a blank youtube screen come up....

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
dp..
edit on 26-7-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This has been posted before along time ago, definitely a good watch though lol

~spock shocker... always shocking hard

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Good find, interesting post.

I wonder though if this and the whole Murdoch thing could only further cloud the picture that the msm paints of world affairs even further. The media has to regain true freedom of the press and report the facts instead of dictate opinions and fuel agendas. Fair play and all credit to those in the clip standing up for their beliefs and opinions. Especially in a society in which it seems to be becoming harder and harder to do so.

Thanks for posting and keeping it alive.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Another reason to despise MSM, but if you need more, check this video out. A fake broadcast by CNN pretending to report live from Saudi Arabia during the Gulf War. Spoiler Alert!! They staged the broadcast from a studio. Reminds me of that movie from the 90s about a fake war via newscast

Fake CNN Newscast

edit on 26-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
CNN doesn't surprise me but i wonder who still watches it?
edit on 26-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Nice.

I would say she got owned!

Does not surprise me with regards to the mainstream News media nowadays they are all up to this. 1 for those who expose them for what they are really doing, 0 for those reporters trying to portray an image which everyone else will fall for.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

That was Susan Roesgen and CNN fired her shortly after this aired.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Are people seriously still trying to defend the Tea Party as anything else besides a Republican/Anti-Obama movement???

I don't care what it started as, or if Ron Paul started it (LOL)...that isn't what it is now...it isn't what it has been for a long time. Even if it was still that movement...that movement was just as bad.

All I saw on that video was an idiot lady that thinks screaming means you are right...just like the rest of the moron Tea Partiers.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Maybe CNN will give you a job, or MSNBC while you're at it. This is not about politics, its not about race, its about taxes. Obama is raising them and that is making these people angry, understood?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC

Maybe CNN will give you a job, or MSNBC while you're at it. This is not about politics, its not about race, its about taxes. Obama is raising them and that is making these people angry, understood?

Clearly you are misinformed.

If you haven't noticed...your taxes have gone down since Obama has been President.

Yes...I know you have been told otherwise, but guess what...you've been lied to. Shocking...right?

So if taxes haven't gone up...what are these people angry about???

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I'm sorry I must be mistaken. I guess they truly are a bunch of racist right wingers who aren't the least bit upset about the national debt, or unemployment. My taxes have gone up and I have a much harder time finding work since Obama moved in and taxed the job creators (those filthy rich people!) but that surely isn't the case with these people.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

but guess what...you've been lied to. Shocking...right?

haha how ironic

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
AND STILL PEOPLE ARGUE ABOUT LEFT VS RIGHT, REP VS DEM. ON THIS THREAD NO LESS!! Skip to 2:30 of the video because clearly you have not checked out the OP. ITS CONGRESS! YOU'VE BEEN SOLD OUT.

Sorry for caps. Demonstrating anger. Subsided.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I'm sorry I must be mistaken. I guess they truly are a bunch of racist right wingers who aren't the least bit upset about the national debt, or unemployment. My taxes have gone up and I have a much harder time finding work since Obama moved in and taxed the job creators (those filthy rich people!) but that surely isn't the case with these people.

If your taxes went up, then you either made more money than you did before Obama...or you messed up your taxes.

Please give details on how your taxes went up.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Clearly you are misinformed.

If you haven't noticed...your taxes have gone down since Obama has been President.

Yes...I know you have been told otherwise, but guess what...you've been lied to. Shocking...right?

So if taxes haven't gone up...what are these people angry about???

Lied to ?!?!?

I guess you think I am too stupid to know whether I pay more taxes or less. I don't need anybody to "tell"
me about my taxes. How the hell do you know what MY taxes are. Sounds like your generalizing and believing what you hear.

My property taxes went up (local matter not federal), sales taxes went up (again local), my income taxes went up, My health care insurance went up $130 a month, interest rates have gone up, because of the economy I have lost all overtime at work, so many people I know lost their jobs,

Things have went downhill drastically in the last 2 years and they are going to get far worse.

Keep defending the man, the congress, the senate and everybody else with their heads buried up their rear.

If your doing better now you must own a large bank or a corp.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mwood

We were talking about federal taxes, not local or state. Health insurance and interest rates are not taxes,

I can know that your federal taxes didn't go up...if they did...there are two options like I said. You made more money...or you screwed up doing your taxes.

Prove to me how OBAMA raised your taxes.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianC

If lowering taxes to "job creators" increases jobs, why have we suffered through 2 jobless recoveries since 2001?

I realize this is hard to grok, but the truth is -- Jobs are created when there is an increase in demand for good and services.

Jobs are never created because you want one, or because the top 5% have more money.

Cutting social security, medicaid, unemployment, food stamps or low cost student loans will DESTROY jobs, because of the loss of money in the lower end of the economy, where it actually matters.

This is super first year stuff, folks.

Screaming retarded sayings about job creators won't change any of it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join