It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Wants This Video Banned (SEE WHY)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by purplemer

Are people seriously still trying to defend the Tea Party as anything else besides a Republican/Anti-Obama movement???

I don't care what it started as, or if Ron Paul started it (LOL)...that isn't what it is now...it isn't what it has been for a long time. Even if it was still that movement...that movement was just as bad.

All I saw on that video was an idiot lady that thinks screaming means you are right...just like the rest of the moron Tea Partiers.

An idiot lady? Why insult someone you have never met? She was raising her voice but she wasn't screaming. She was upset and finally had the chance to vent a little frustration. I think she made some good points for an on-the-spot moment. Tell me what exactly it was about what she had said specifically that you think was wrong or incorrect or that you disagree with?

The movement is real and real big and getting bigger. It is still about what the lady in the video was explaining. It IS anti-Obama! But, it IS anti-Bush too! It is anti-liars and thieves!

If you like the current system then you better just continue to hide under your governmental skirt and ride the dwindling curtails of the withering institution, the revolution will happen with or without you. Maybe one day you will open your eyes and see that its not right or left and maybe one day you will become truly free.

-Alien

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

This thread cracks me up. Blind hatred is always amusing.. I think most people just can't admit they don't like him because he's black (wait for it... here come's the denials) or because they are repubs and he's dem and they would hate him regardless of what he's doing for the country one way or the other. "Obama raised my car insurance!"

Blind hatred runs rampant in partisan politics...so does blind loyalty...which is witnessed when one party fails or refuses to see the problems in their own candidate to the point that they must make comments like those above.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join