It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Wants This Video Banned (SEE WHY)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reconer
They are saying its not about Taxes going up...its about whatever money the government gets from us they should spend it tactfuly instead of carelessly.

You guys cannot even get it straight amongst yourselves. Either it was about being Taxed Enough Already, or it was about crappy spending on things like wars of choice. You guys need to caucus and decided.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ignorance is bliss, i just feel the "Tea Party" are so misinformed with a lot their ideas.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Umm..

Was this video supposed to make tea baggers look better??? They still look like a bunch of inarticulate, hyperbolic, uneducated sheep. Led around by faux snooze and astroterf overlords.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

It is you who is mistaken. For the past 16 months, the Federal government has taken a considerable amount more from my paycheck so, yes, the Obama Administration has stolen more money from my earnings than any previous administration. He's making Bill Clinton look like a saint.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This thread cracks me up. Blind hatred is always amusing.. I think most people just can't admit they don't like him because he's black (wait for it... here come's the denials) or because they are repubs and he's dem and they would hate him regardless of what he's doing for the country one way or the other. "Obama raised my car insurance!"

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is the first time that I see 'normal' american people in action for what is going on.

The PTB must be #ting their pants if hard-working america is waking-up in numbers and realise how their money has been wasted and stolen by plain greedy idiots in suits.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by purplemer

Are people seriously still trying to defend the Tea Party as anything else besides a Republican/Anti-Obama movement???

I don't care what it started as, or if Ron Paul started it (LOL)...that isn't what it is now...it isn't what it has been for a long time. Even if it was still that movement...that movement was just as bad.

All I saw on that video was an idiot lady that thinks screaming means you are right...just like the rest of the moron Tea Partiers.

LoL did you watch the protests in Wisc? The legislators ran away from the state and all the teachers skipped work and bussed other peoples' kids to help. Not to mention that they were all screaming their heads off.

I can tell how emotional you are about Obama. Are you upset because you found out he was just as much a corrupt shill as Bush?

You must not like fiscal and personal responsibility, painting one individual as the entire party makes you look like a fool, especially at ATS.

Edit

The whole "progressive" movement just reminds me of old school Rome before it fell. They just kept conquering others and rapping and pillaging to compensate for the fact that they had a weak economic model that guaranteed collapse once other peoples' money ran out.

I don't know what is going through your heads when you claim the worst of the tea party is worse the then average of either political party. What was the last protest you watched? LoL w/e I am off to go get my Obama money.
edit on 27-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

Oh and I almost forgot about the race card. Seriously? People will use any and every means to save their egos
edit on 27-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The lady in the video had one thing right:
It's not an issue of Republicans vs. Democrats. It's an issue of ordinary citizens vs the government.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Objectivity
AND STILL PEOPLE ARGUE ABOUT LEFT VS RIGHT, REP VS DEM. ON THIS THREAD NO LESS!! Skip to 2:30 of the video because clearly you have not checked out the OP. ITS CONGRESS! YOU'VE BEEN SOLD OUT.

Yes but if team 'A is not beating up team 'B' then they might work out who's robbing them all and we can not allow that can we now.

The next tool in the box will be false flag race killings if the 'A' verses the 'B' plan does not work just to save the zionist bankers who buy both sides of the party and you get to pick up the bill.

Max Kiser said hang the bankers !
edit on 27-7-2011 by Master_007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lerxst

It is you who is mistaken. For the past 16 months, the Federal government has taken a considerable amount more from my paycheck so, yes, the Obama Administration has stolen more money from my earnings than any previous administration. He's making Bill Clinton look like a saint.

Which concept do you not understand?
Taxes?
or Theft?

No one stole a damn thing from you because you have been taxed and the fact that you think they have is part of what makes people of your type seem so utterly un-American.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
You must not like fiscal and personal responsibility, painting one individual as the entire party makes you look like a fool, especially at ATS.

Edit

The whole "progressive" movement just reminds me of old school Rome before it fell.

Yeah, that silly kind of generalizing just makes you look like a fool. Unless it is aimed at "progressives?"

That was too funny to pass up.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lerxst

It is scary that people are this clueless.

If you have more being taken out of your paycheck than either you are making more money (duh) or you have decreased your exemptions on your W4....or you are simply mistaken...or purposefully spreading misinformation.

The plain and simple fact is that TAXES HAVE NOT INCREASED.

money.cnn.com...

www.nytimes.com...

atlantapost.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC

I'm sorry I must be mistaken. I guess they truly are a bunch of racist right wingers who aren't the least bit upset about the national debt, or unemployment. My taxes have gone up and I have a much harder time finding work since Obama moved in and taxed the job creators (those filthy rich people!) but that surely isn't the case with these people.

Giving tax breaks to the rich does not produce jobs. That's a fact. You also need to understand that Obama reauthorized the cuts that Bush started, for two more years in exchange for one year of extended unemployment benefits. Those Right Wingers basically held your unemployment benefits hostage so they could fatten the wallets of your beloved "job creators". Good lord man... get a clue please.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

The sad, sad truth of news casters, they are scared and they are controlled to the point of ignorance.

It's only a matter of time before they wake up and fight back at their top boss.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Well we've never been able to prove if that was or was not saudi arabia.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I'm pretty tired of the whole anti-government sentiment! Our economy sucks right now because of a lack of regulation, not because of too much of it!

That doesn't mean our tax money shouldn't be spent more wisely, but to assume that the problem is government is ignorant. The real problem lies with big business buying legislation.

And please spare me the whole "big business creates jobs" BS. Big business does not have people's best interest in mind. Hence the widened gap between the rich and poor since 1980 when Regan promised the people all of this supposed trickle down money!

All these tea partiers advocate less government and seem to ignore the fact that it is big business special interests that are running the government.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

"are you trying to play stupid?". hahahahahahahahahaha. on #*ng point.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflection

Ahhhh... I wish I could give you more than just one star my friend. Reaganomics has ruined this country for the middle class. If the US Gov. defaults and food prices skyrocket I'm betting that those people will wish they had looked out for the middle class working man because they will be knocking on (beating down) the Whitehouse door demanding to see heads rolling....

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReconerThe U.S. Government spent several billions of taxpayer dollars the last few years to fund research on if homosexual male's penis sizes were bigger or smaller than heterosexual males...really? For what...? Either way what does this do for the hard working people out there in America who do pay their taxes no matter how high or low the taxes being taken out is.

Doesnt matter how much or if the Government raises taxes or lowers them more....how they are spending it is overly beyond...way beyond the interest of the HARD WORKING CLASS AMERICANS.

What?!
Where do you guys come up with this stuff? Was it sent to you in a chain email or something? Do you really believe that billions were spent on a gay penis size study? Really? Its stuff like this that makes people like me lose all respect for the tea party.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Reflection

Ahhhh... I wish I could give you more than just one star my friend. Reaganomics has ruined this country for the middle class. If the US Gov. defaults and food prices skyrocket I'm betting that those people will wish they had looked out for the middle class working man because they will be knocking on (beating down) the Whitehouse door demanding to see heads rolling....

The problem with Reaganomics and today's government bailout and stimulation is that they are the exact same policies where someone at the top of the pyramid can, with their all seeing eye, decide where all the money goes.

Central planning and Reaganomics are essentially the same. One just has business people the other is congress. lol

I just read that congress's portfolio is up over 3000% on average. I wonder what the equivalent is for the evil business community?

Can't you tell they all work together?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join