It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Wants This Video Banned (SEE WHY)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This is typical of all msm.

I've had a few adventures with the media and all they care about is whatever story angle is the most dramatic.

If you want to promote something ... come up with an outrageous story and call the media. I know people who have done this with great success. It's mind blowing to see the bull# they will air because some dude and his buddies just called them up and fed them a line they couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
you tube some time only let some countrys see a video?
so you can use an IP hiding program.
Mask my IP web site
it is free. you can make it look like you are from an other country.

reply to post by purplemer

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT OBAMA-
OR BUSH-
OR ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL.
IT'S ABOUT OUR BULLSH*T EXCUSE OF A GOVERNMENT AND THEIR PATHETIC REPRESENTATION.
(Typed in caps on purpose because it's comments like this that get under my skin- like the woman being interviewed specifically states- AND REITERATES- in the vid...IT'S NOT dem. VS rep. It's about the Fed taking over our country)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Great video, I think we will be seeing a lot of angry people like this in the streets of America, I'm the it is deemed to blow up, the government can't continue with their current dictatorial behaviour and expect the people to no get infuriated.

All this anger will turn in to violence, that is one thing I can guarantee until a serious change in the system takes place, something which I don't see looming.

The #F@ckYouWashington hashtag is another example of how much anger exists, since the MSM isn't available for people to express their anger, Internet based media is used, and it is starting to look more and more like Middle East, North Africa and Europe.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

end the fed there will be many,many more americans coming forward and declaring our rights.
if i was there i would have ripped the media to shreds.they work for the globalist and their number 1 tactic is right and left and keeping the people divided amongst themselves and the american people know now that there is no republican or democrat and congress is nothing but a sham.the woman reporter was quick to say the internet ''unreliable'' as a news source and the female civilian was apt in saying that there is a such thing as free speech [in my own words].but americans are quickly learning to use the proper vernacular to point out who the real criminals are.no one ''voted'' any of these creeps into office the stage is set and you get 2 choices and unfortunately both of those choices are controlled by the global elite. they still believe they will be protected in the end just like the reserves the police the judges the lawyers the jailers the media the legislators
they are all merely pawns.look around you @ the people who have power and look in their eyes all you see is dollar signs and the commands of their superiors there is not an american among any of them
this is not going to end.the people will rise but that will not change things.once the truth is set free they drop the ball and whole system collapses beneath itself and interim government is installed only in our case it will be a carefully veiled martial law then the people will only wish not to be poor or hungry or fearful they will be given their vices again not freedom
people should make it a practice not to speak to the media.if they ask why are you gathered here?do not reply
for it is not for your benefit.wherein they derive all sorts of information at their disposal to do as they wish.choose instead to allow them to read your signs and stay happy for you know change will come but at a price.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This just made my girlfriend's night.

Thanks!

S+F

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC

Maybe CNN will give you a job, or MSNBC while you're at it. This is not about politics, its not about race, its about taxes. Obama is raising them and that is making these people angry, understood?

Taxes actually went down for most people in the country since Obama took office. I know I paid less in the last two years. So if these people are only angry about having to pay less taxes, then they are all morons. Would have been better to just be an anti-Obama movement. I could understand that. I cannot understand paying less in taxes and protesting it.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I'm sorry I must be mistaken. I guess they truly are a bunch of racist right wingers who aren't the least bit upset about the national debt, or unemployment. My taxes have gone up and I have a much harder time finding work since Obama moved in and taxed the job creators (those filthy rich people!) but that surely isn't the case with these people.

So you work less, pay more in taxes, and cannot find work from people you call "job creators."

How does that work?

Sounds like you been listening to AM radio like a good kid without giving any thought to what you hear, or then say.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Lied to ?!?!?

I guess you think I am too stupid to know whether I pay more taxes or less. I don't need anybody to "tell"
me about my taxes. How the hell do you know what MY taxes are. Sounds like your generalizing and believing what you hear.

My property taxes went up (local matter not federal), sales taxes went up (again local), my income taxes went up, My health care insurance went up $130 a month, interest rates have gone up, because of the economy I have lost all overtime at work, so many people I know lost their jobs,

How did Obama raise your local taxes?

Did you lose that overtime because of lack of customers or because your job creators could not somehow enjoy the benefits of the Bush tax cuts that were supposed to creat jobs?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I had not seen this video so thanks OP for posting it again I guess. That lady really let that reporter HAVE IT didn't she?

WE ARE NOT ANTI GOVERNMENT. WE ARE ANTI CORRUPTION WITHIN GOVERNMENT.

They would have you believe that people who talk like that are terrorist, don't believe everything they tell you thats for sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Another reason to despise MSM, but if you need more, check this video out. A fake broadcast by CNN pretending to report live from Saudi Arabia during the Gulf War. Spoiler Alert!! They staged the broadcast from a studio. Reminds me of that movie from the 90s about a fake war via newscast

Fake CNN Newscast

edit on 26-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Every news station does this, I see it all the time...

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

tried, didn't work for me. don't know.
edit on 27-7-2011 by Ittabena because: failed to embed video

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
They are saying its not about Taxes going up...its about whatever money the government gets from us they should spend it tactfuly instead of carelessly.

The U.S. Government spent several billions of taxpayer dollars the last few years to fund research on if homosexual male's penis sizes were bigger or smaller than heterosexual males...really? For what...? Either way what does this do for the hard working people out there in America who do pay their taxes no matter how high or low the taxes being taken out is.

Doesnt matter how much or if the Government raises taxes or lowers them more....how they are spending it is overly beyond...way beyond the interest of the HARD WORKING CLASS AMERICANS.

And I'm just some neutral random guy here...everyone's lost touch including the Government.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eurotrash

That was Susan Roesgen and CNN fired her shortly after this aired.

LOL!!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Maybe CNN will give you a job, or MSNBC while you're at it. This is not about politics, its not about race, its about taxes. Obama is raising them and that is making these people angry, understood?

Clearly you are misinformed.

If you haven't noticed...your taxes have gone down since Obama has been President.

Yes...I know you have been told otherwise, but guess what...you've been lied to. Shocking...right?

So if taxes haven't gone up...what are these people angry about???

The only taxes that have gone down for me is my property taxes. Thats because my house is worth significantly less since Obama got in office.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This post highlights the problem in America.

Regular people are supposedly angry because Obama wants to tax individuals earning more than quarter of a million dollars. Incredible.

With the middle class supporting the rich while their quality of life goes down America is doomed. Rebublican supporters are so blinded by their hate for Obama that they are willing to screw themselves over to get rid of him. Politics will destroy America pretty soon, because Americans are just so damn dumb.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Clearly you are misinformed.

If you haven't noticed...your taxes have gone down since Obama has been President.

Yes...I know you have been told otherwise, but guess what...you've been lied to. Shocking...right?

So if taxes haven't gone up...what are these people angry about???

If you listened to them you would realize their sick and tired of the government spending without the peoples approval, spending on wars, bailouts, etc...
Its a valid argument. Democracy is for the people not the politicians and they wish to enable power for the people in the decisions of their country of which they are citizens.

If that is not a righteous cause, then I don't know what is. Stop being Democrat and Republican and start being American.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The way she tries to insert her opinion to get a reaction is the work of a person who obviously has a degree in psychology. I'm sure she was hired on this basis and is doing exactly what she was hired to do. Antagonistic? Lady look in the mirror. Putting words in peoples mouth is just that. In this Country we still have the right to call anyone Satan. If I called Obama Santa Clause I bet I wouldn't garner any attention. Right? Paid opposition....just that!

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Maybe it's me but I didn't see much ownage in that clip. The reporter was doing a sensationalist piece on politics. That is all. She actually had a good point when she mentioned that WE (read: the People) are the ones who elect these fools to office.

I also believe that much of our society is so jaded and enamored with our media that they think speaking to a news reporter about issues or getting their face and sign on TV will somehow lead to change. Here's a hint: Go visit or call your Congressperson or Senator. They just might have more influence than a CNN reporter. In fact, the lady (Mrs 6-pack) at the end of the piece hit on a great idea. Use the power of the internet to mobilize and spread your message. Social media ain't just for dating

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join