It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RSOE site is saying unusal geological event in Cali

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yes as my headline says. Dutchsinse the other day was showing radar images of large plumes of steam or something else in the US . Alot of people where quick to put him down. Now this proves that he is not just a fear munger like some had said. I think he is doing a greatjob. He is not predicting events or trying to scare people. He is just showing what he knows, and informing his followers of what to look out for through his knowledge.
He is doing his part for humanity.
Heres RSOE EDIS hisz.rsoe.hu...

Heres his latest u tube video on this event. www.youtube.com...

Now to all those that that diss Mr Dutch. Are you stepping out and showing humanity what is happening around the world at the moment. His knowledge in this area is pretty much spot on.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

My Sis lives just north of there and tells me that she hasn't heard anything unusual. She is always out with the horses, so it seems that she would have noticed or heard something. But then again, she's not a newshound, if it doesn't deal with horses or dogs, she'll ignore it.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here is the page from your link:
hisz.rsoe.hu...

I have been following this and you're right...it is VERY interesting indeed. Those who dismiss this man should perhaps take a second look. RSOE usually gives a better description of these "events"...wonder what's up.

RSOE EDIS
Event Report
Tuesday, 26th July 2011 :: 11:08:43

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Me thinks that this is a large Geo thermal eruption. Very large steam plume. Would be very hard to pick up. Unless you were about 1 mile from the event. The next few days or weeks around that area, are going to be very interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The Description says

A YouTube user who claimed to have discovered a volcanic eruption in the Mojave Desert over the weekend was mistaken, U.S. Geological Survey officials said Monday....
USGS spokeswoman Clarice Ransom said. Dr. John Eichelberger, program coordinator of volcano hazards for USGS, said the video didn’t appear to be a hoax, but rather a misinterpretation of the data.

edit on 26-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

A YouTube user who claimed to have discovered a volcanic eruption in the Mojave Desert over the weekend was mistaken, U.S. Geological Survey officials said Monday. A YouTube video posted Saturday evening displayed radar images and Google Earth maps as a narrator described what he believed to be evidence of a volcanic eruption over Pisgah Crater, a young volcanic cylinder cone between Barstow and Needles about 2.5 miles south of Interstate 40. “There was no indication of a volcanic eruption on that date and time, and nor is there one brewing today,” USGS spokeswoman Clarice Ransom said. Dr. John Eichelberger, program coordinator of volcano hazards for USGS, said the video didn’t appear to be a hoax, but rather a misinterpretation of the data. T.

RSOE DETIALS

yeah wouldn't want to put the guy down or nothing but perhaps you should check the details
nice alfa1 you beat me with that edit
edit on 7/26/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Perhaps water boiling at some firey volcanic depth, letting off a mass amount of steam? That's one hell of a horror movie... Cali becomming one massive super volcano getting ready to decimate!

It could be nothing, but then.. Plumes of steam comming from under the crust of the earth cant be good. Maybe caused by the sun or by magma boiling the watertable/aquifer off.

Scary indeed!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

HEC.CI..BHE.2011.206

This seismograph is right on top of the area he is talking about and there is no sign of any volcanic activity whatsoever.

Unfortunately he gives no links and I have been unable to find the exact images he was looking at so I can't see if he was looking at anything other than steam. There is an (old?) quarry there and several small storage tanks. Could be something to do with that.

I guess he just busted in on a Gubbermint experiment!!

Volcano however it is not.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
He is just showing what he knows

Yes, which is very little at all.

Puterman these are the images Dutch concocted his wild fantasies from

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7df4dd5fea6a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8a4badedad3.jpg[/atsimg]

Nothing but weather, but of course people would rather ignore the facts and believe what someone says in a video because it's on the internet it has to be true!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Is it possible the entry was made to account for the video?
Maybe they were getting bombarded with calls and needed to start a file.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Considering Dutchsinse didn't bother to take the time to learn that the location is on Marine Corps base tells me he doesn't put much time/effort into researching this event. All he did was see something on weather radar and he jumps to a conclusion, and makes a video about it.

He doesn't know anything about the wind/weather patterns of that area yet he feels he knows enough to come to a sound conclusion. This tells me he flies a little loose and fast with the facts.

All he had to do to learn about he Marine base was flip Google Maps from "Satellite" to "Map" mode, but he didn't even bother. Hard to take someone like that seriously, IMHO.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Considering Dutchsinse didn't bother to take the time to learn that the location is on Marine Corps base tells me he doesn't put much time/effort into researching this event. All he did was see something on weather radar and he jumps to a conclusion, and makes a video about it.

He doesn't know anything about the wind/weather patterns of that area yet he feels he knows enough to come to a sound conclusion. This tells me he flies a little loose and fast with the facts.

All he had to do to learn about he Marine base was flip Google Maps from "Satellite" to "Map" mode, but he didn't even bother. Hard to take someone like that seriously, IMHO.
edit on 26-7-2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

I've always taken DutchSinse with a grain of salt. Doing a quick Google shows the event took place on some road in the complex. From the looks of the Satellite it looks to be under ground...
edit on 26-7-2011 by Semaphore527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
We had a thread on the youtube video here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ALS

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Nope, just regular old monsoonal weather in the high desert being mis interpreted by somebody with little meteorlogical knowledge and lives no where near the area in question.

Go here, and in the lower right hand corner, there is a box to enter a date to view archived images. Puynch in 7/23/11, and you can see the original loop for yourself.

If you live in the desert, you know we get these every year.
edit on 26-7-2011 by ZombieJesus because: Added .gif

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

His knowledge in this area is pretty much spot on.

Well, if you are referring to his area of knowledge being sensationalism, hype, and fear mongering, I'd say you're pretty much spot on.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
And now a 5.9/6.0 Earthquake in the Gulf of California near Baja....

5.9 CA Earthquake

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hmmmm I miss the Stumps aka 29 Palms Marine Corps Base. The worse place to be before shipping off to Iraq or Afghanistan. That area is where that event is happening is just open training area. Whether they are testing HIMARS, or something else. I don't know, but i don't think its that unusual. Just a bunch of crazy motivated Marines blowing stuff up

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I don't know, but i don't think its that unusual. Just a bunch of crazy motivated Marines blowing stuff up

Nope, something even more powerful than the marines, this time it was mother nature, giving the marines a short little monsoonal downpoor.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

Ah yes I will take your word for it. That area in the high desert around these times have weird sudden thunderstorms. They can get real nasty

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here's your video:

Not sure what to make of it all yet, but there ya go. Interesting stuff to be sure!

Added note: Please feel free to U2U me if you need help posting videos in the future.

peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join