It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
www.vg.no...

Chosen journalist for the interview is not allowed to come into Ila due to some security reason.

www.vg.no...

There is another picture of his computer desk here, and you can see another graffiti art poster up at the foot of the bed. Can't see what it is though. Another woman, or an example of the developing persona?

The room is a mess, but his world isn't. The computer. Screens awful close though. Pushes the chair back or he needs glasses.

www.vg.no...

He had, therefore, examined the program for the appropriate days and found themselves a goal for each day. Arrested: This is the police's own images of Behring Anders Breivik (32) after he was arrested on Utøya.
- It was Marte Michelet on Wednesday, Minister on Thursday, Gro Stoltenberg on Friday and on Saturday, has Breivik told police during interrogation. Gro Harlem Brundtland had left Utøya about three hours before Breivik landed at 17.07. The terrorist was not able to kill some of the priority targets, but killed 69 people at Utøya. Many of these were minors.

A target for everyday. So he could have still waved off for another day? The 22nd was the day he really wanted, but still wanted someone to talk him out of it on the bus.

www.vg.no...

I know him and he knows me. He is affiliated with the same network as I am associated with, the Knights Templar, answering Breivik, who emphasizes that he is not worried but "amazed".

He believes that he has not made any critical errors that make the police can find the accomplices he claims to have.

- You will not find anything on Facebook, and the threads that I feared you would come across if you were re-opened my accounts there. I believe that I have not made any critical errors. So I'm really not sure, then. On how you have done it, says Breivik.

He believes the police have arrested another member of his group.

They believe that this is schizophrenia.

He's not a lone wolf.

Three options:
He isn't lying. He really hasn't lied all that much.
He's identified a few people online and thinks that they are saying things they aren't.
He's found someone online who sincerely believes this and has been spinning Band of Brother stories with him.
He has Autism, and someone has been messing with him for fun, or provoking him along maybe hoping to get in if it went well.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
www.vgtv.no...#!id=49021

Live broadcast of the incarceration meeting about 12:00hrs from now.

Look for the notes.
edit on 2012/2/5 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Walked in, looked smug. Then smug left for a second, and the first thing he did to address that was... reach for his notes.

The way he holds his hands always captures my attention. Not rigid, but to hold your hands that way should be rigid. This is a sensory disorder outcrop, when his hands are fisted when not doing something. Precise otherwise, with an excessive economy of movement.

politiken.dk...

Individuals and the news are starting to comment on his hands going up as soon as he came into court. Nazi salute, or "shooting position." Nonsense. He was putting his hands up for the police to evaluate the handcuffs, or request they be taken off. Just an automatic reaction, probably because this is now a norm in his life.

www.bt.no...

A transcription will probably go up later. Demanded to be released three times. People laughed - his reaction to that would have been interesting to see. He continued with the line he's been giving out, but also suggested that he deserved a medal. This is pure provocation.

www.charter97.org...

Conspiracy for you starviego.

Mikhail Rashetnikau hinted to NTV that they should look not for a simple woman, but for a woman in uniform. As said by him, Breivik had been recruited by a beauty holding the rank of a Belarusian KGB captain.

www.tnp.no...

Another plan considered. I don't find this shocking. Nasty. Not surprising. He also couldn't pull it off well without being Islamic. Pretense of conversion probably crossed his mind.

www.google.com...

Internet service providers should do more to fight violent extremism in Britain by clamping down on its online havens, MPs said Monday in a report that also urged broad vigilance on the threat from the far right.

Oh. But don't miss this.

However, terrorism experts told the committee that support for violent Islamist extremism in Britain was declining, reflected in a gradual drop in the conviction rate from 51 terrorism-related convictions in 2006/07 to four in 2010/2011.

How many of those were from the far-right? And what makes Anders Behring "far-right?" That he committed a terrible crime. This is political voodoo still, but at least this political voodoo has security reasons.

Fifty one convictions. Damn.

edit on 2012/2/6 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This guy asked to be released and given a medal. Psycho...

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414
This guy asked to be released and given a medal. Psycho...

news.yahoo.com...

He doesn't actually think he'll be released or get a medal (at least in this lifetime).

He's doing this as a strategy to provoke and appear strong in the face of adversity.

Which is an entirely different type of crazy.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The power fist salute - I guess I was wrong. It has to happen sometimes. Man is he ever mild mannered. He's still just being provocative. It is also possible that this is a manifestation of his mash-up of political killers that he has used to construct the one layer of the persona he's using.

The media are selling this as a "right wing message." Since when is the power-fist simply a "right wing" message???? Yeah - it isn't. Many groups use it. Are black panthers right wing?

www.vg.no...

Wednesday it was announced that there is neither an audio or video recordings of the 36 hours psychiatrists Synne Sørheim and Torgeir Husby have used to talk to Breivik. Thus, it is not possible to verify what was actually said.

Seriously? How about the hours upon hours of police interviews?

www.vg.no...

Played a lot more than he reported, but they are going to look to see if he hired people to play for him. This isn't the only way to do it. He could be logged on without actually be present to play, using macros and the like for dupping, leveling up, etc.

They are particularly interested in the communication program Ventrillo because a lot of game time is spent communicating with other players.

They should look and see if he used Team Speak too. This isn't a random suggestion. Some of his ex-gaming group uses Team Speak.

www.vg.no...

More discussion of the warning phone call. What is the last thing he forgot? He shows very clearly that he remembers things just fine, and that he when in an emotionally elevated state his memory imprinting is increased - and a warning phone call would provoke an increased emotional response. He doesn't forget. Either he didn't make that call, or he's lying for some other reason.

www.dagbladet.no...

About gifts he is receiving and that the police are taking the money being sent to him. But here is what is the real interesting thing here, and is relevant to the point below I'm going to discuss.

Mass murderer Anders Breivik Behring has received money and other donations from more people. Police are talking about thousands of dollars and hundreds of euros, which Dagbladet wrote 3 January.

(as an aside - the picture. I wish I could see his eyes. He seems to be distracted by the child. Likes children is my guess. Told the woman with the children to leave the area of the bomb as well.)

1 - food and hygeine items probably come from women. Sounds like the field of violence bonding extends through Europe.
2 - gifts are increasing.

www.dagbladet.no...

Opinion piece about how letting him wear his Commanders uniform into court would be useful as a visual symbol of his diagnosis.

Depending on how good it looked on him, it might backfire. That doesn't seem to have occured to the writer.

Symbols carry power.

Putin just said this week, and God Bless his black KGB heart for saying it, there is a cult of violence developing.

Some are pushing it thinking that they are doing good works. Some are buying in because there is a lack of communal symbols and culture breakdown and they are grasping at finding what they are. I suspect that there might be an aspect of boredom involved. There is a gap that the hyper-logicians have failed to grasp in their continual societal tinkering.

Symbols have power, and in a vacuum of meaning someone willing to provide some is not something any of the Western world is ready to admit that the woo-woo might over-power their models.

Hoping that proving someone is crazy is enough and really isn't enough.

Unless Norway is willing to provide some counter-woo, I'd suggest they don't allow Anders to bring his voodoo out to play.

He's longwinded, and mild mannered. Mild mannered can work on his behalf as a neurological prod for bonding with the audience. It can potentially be used against him for his main target audience of self-promoting conspirators. Social voodoo is where he has an advantage. Don't do it.

ivnfiyn.posterous.com...

Talks about the reactions of the audience in court. If Norway is televising the event, might I suggest that a single focus camera feed given to the news agencies is a good idea? This way you can set the camera to take in the accused AND the audience. The audience reaction would be a good counterbalance.
edit on 2012/2/9 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Myself and another have collaborated a bit on the profile of some of the guys this might be on the radar of, and holy cow is this guy The Fit.

Damn.

www.dagbladet.no...

The man was already suspended from his job at the primary school because of Facebook messages, and because he was in their spare time doing controversial film that deals with such extreme violence and rape. There were parents at the school who raised the alarm last week.

Man- I bet you guys think that by putting these guys up as an example is a GOOD idea.

another thread on here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2012/2/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 2012/2/10 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

Therefore, he wants to talk to the new experts under one condition: that everything is recorded, said Lippestad.

Appeal of the new psychiatric experts has been turned down, and so he will cooperate under the condition that everything is being recorded.

It'll be interesting to see what comes out when it isn't non-contextual.

www.dagbladet.no...

About the aid lawyer being examined for the "leaks" in the case.

www.dagbladet.no...

Neither attorney would like it to be allowed to be recorded by survivors, relatives or other "private" witnesses in the case. The prosecutor does not wish that professional witnesses should be filmed.

So, the only people being filmed and recorded are the prosecutor, the defense, and the defendant.

What an immensely bad idea.

edit on 2012/2/15 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

But there are certain documents be kept away from him, including some of his well-publicized terrorist manifesto. - Breivik can not access the book 3 of the compendium, often referred to as the manifesto. We have not received a written explanation of why this is restricted for him, but it is believed that this is because the police want to question him further about the content, says defender Tord Jordet Dagbladet. He points out that this section of the compendium contains information about the escape from prison and military operations. - It's probably important for the police to ascertain whether there is Breivik, who wrote this before he can access it, says Jordet.

I've seen that this idea has been being floated around on Gates of Vienna and the like. That Anders did not write Book 3.

How odd.

There is also a bit in here about the security measures being used so that he won't escape or take hostages, discussing that there is an entire section in Book 3 about this. It is my opinion that he wouldn't try to escape at least until after the trial, and depending on if he has any access to other people afterwards.

The escape plans are an example of plans for others, not for himself.

His role would be to lay groundwork for others. I'll point out again that if he'd wanted to escape, he could have escaped on July 22. Could have been clear out of the country even after some of the shooting on Utoya. Instead he tried to surrender 10 times. For example, could have take a lighter off any of the people he killed, or out of tents and lit a building on fire to create extra havoc and draw security while he escaped. Had a couple of options of that nature.

If he survived, his intention seems pretty clear to end up on trial and in prison, not to end up at large.

www.dagbladet.no...

Breivik has also set specific requirements for the two psychiatrists. - He demands that they have read the police questioning and that they have read his manifesto so they should have the necessary prerequisites. In addition, he demands that there should be audio recordings of the talks, said Tord Jordet, you is one of Breivik's defenders.

Oh look, he's insisting on the same thing I suggested again - reviewing the police questioning.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...

But there are certain documents be kept away from him, including some of his well-publicized terrorist manifesto. - Breivik can not access the book 3 of the compendium, often referred to as the manifesto. We have not received a written explanation of why this is restricted for him, but it is believed that this is because the police want to question him further about the content, says defender Tord Jordet Dagbladet. He points out that this section of the compendium contains information about the escape from prison and military operations. - It's probably important for the police to ascertain whether there is Breivik, who wrote this before he can access it, says Jordet.

I've seen that this idea has been being floated around on Gates of Vienna and the like. That Anders did not write Book 3.

How odd.

There is also a bit in here about the security measures being used so that he won't escape or take hostages, discussing that there is an entire section in Book 3 about this. It is my opinion that he wouldn't try to escape at least until after the trial, and depending on if he has any access to other people afterwards.

The escape plans are an example of plans for others, not for himself.

His role would be to lay groundwork for others. I'll point out again that if he'd wanted to escape, he could have escaped on July 22. Could have been clear out of the country even after some of the shooting on Utoya. Instead he tried to surrender 10 times. For example, could have take a lighter off any of the people he killed, or out of tents and lit a building on fire to create extra havoc and draw security while he escaped. Had a couple of options of that nature.

If he survived, his intention seems pretty clear to end up on trial and in prison, not to end up at large. At least after deciding that the bomb hadn't been successful enough. I'd guess that if it had, the escape plans probably looked like using the notoriety to set himself up like the Serbian commander - as a teacher.

www.dagbladet.no...

Breivik has also set specific requirements for the two psychiatrists. - He demands that they have read the police questioning and that they have read his manifesto so they should have the necessary prerequisites. In addition, he demands that there should be audio recordings of the talks, said Tord Jordet, you is one of Breivik's defenders.

Oh look, he's insisting on the same thing I suggested again - reviewing the police questioning.

www.vg.no...

About the Serb they think might be the person he meant in Liberia. Milorad «Legija» Ulemek.

www.vg.no...

On why he did not poison the bullets. Adherence to the Geneva Convention. Plans for himself are not the same as plans laid out for others. We know know no boundaries, but I adhere to the Geneva Convention.

The boundary between the Proof of Concept for others and the Commander persona is a bit murky. When a concept becomes too difficult or crosses some boundary he can't get over, he can cover the reluctance with the Commander persona quite well. In implementation, this action doesn't fit with the Commander persona. The Commander would not poison people, and would not listen to music.

Goes into how he gave advice to the technicians on how to deal with the hazardous substances on the farm.
edit on 2012/2/18 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
www.vg.no...

Most of what is in the media right now is rehash of previous statements, and about Anders Behring now wanting to cooperate with the psychiatrists and that he is going to be admitted for observation.

www.vg.no...

www.vg.no...

The interrogation method they have been using with him is under review. Probably a good idea. Letting him use the interrogation as way of having the police take dictation for an addendum wasn't the brightest idea ever.

rt.com...

Another article about all his possible targets. I'll remind that during this phase he also dictated what didn't go right.

Breivik, according to attorney Jordet wanted to say things that have been so severe, that the threshold for what is considered extremely should be moved. That what before was considered radical would be moderate in his statements. - He says he has done this because he wanted an ideological change of the society, said Jordet.

That is was exactly what I suggested he was doing.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
www.vg.no...

The number of threats against government officials in Norway has increased significantly since the terrorist attacks on 22 July, including the AUF leader Eskil Pedersen experienced. The same applies to a number of survivors AUF-ers.

"Utterances and threats have also become more serious and more serious. We expect a sustained higher level of threat activity and negative attention to some officials, "said the threat assessment to the PST.

The threats, according to PST usually from individuals antiislamiske and right extreme environments. Often these people active on the Internet.

PST believes the trial of Breivik, who will start 16th April, will lead to a further increase in these threats

Most of this piece is about Pedersen and the AUF.

I would suggest that someone needs to sit them down and have a LONG talk about the dangers of politicizing this. By doing so, he's actually doing the opposite of what he thinks he is doing. Stow it. Bring it up in a year. But for now, stow it.

You want to let Commander Breivik's ideas stand without any surface for traction. They need something to struggle against to stand up. Which is why they are right that threats will likely go up, and by not engaging in politicizing it those threats will diminish along with the underlying political ideology.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Here is a set of pictures taken from the security camera system in oslo moments before the attack.
I dont think these arew posted on ATS in this resolution and in uploaded them to ATS for safe keeping.
The shots seem to be from multiple angles and makes me quite sure there is much more material out there of this particular scene.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here are some more pictures that i have uploaded to store on ATS.

This picture shows Anders Behring Breivik minites after he has been captured.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have been watching the preamble in the court room on BBC news. It seems to me that there is no justice strong enough, no punishment of so grandiose and complete a nature, that would qualify it as appropriate as a response to the wrong this man did. I hear that due to a special set of laws in Norway, ABB could be removed to a place of detention for an indefinite period, rather than being merely imprisoned for the forteen or twelve years that violent, lethal crime can attract as a scentence.

But there should be greater punishments than this, for a man who has so clearly failed to learn the lessons of history, the lessons of the darkest days of Europe, which is a strange thing for someone who lives there to allow themselves to do. Multiculturalism is the only alternative to open warfare, and open warfare on the streets of all the world will solve nothing. To forget that, to allow oneself to raise the banner of the hate that so nearly ended the existance of man as we know it, is an insult to everyone who survived, and everyone who died in that period so bloody.

Further more, it is an insult to everyone who tries to carry on the best traditions of fair play and equality (imperfect though the systems by which these things come about may be) in this day and age. Frankly ABB's attitude makes me sick. Norway does not have the backbone to deal with a traitorous wretch like him. I hope someone deals with the verminous thug, and I hope that if more vermin come to the surface later, that they are also summarily removed from the plane of the living, and escorted none to carefully to the arms of the Reaper.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is a video of the first trail day of Anders Behring Breivik.
I'll check if i can find better ones.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here is a better quality video that shows a little bit more footage of the trail.
If you want to watch both video's than watch the one in the previous post first.

Here we hear Anders Behring Breivik speak and the some of the evidence presented against him.
They show a screenshot of one of his world of warcraft characters taken from his own computer.

And i forgot so and edit to add, Anders Behring Breivik can be seen crying in this video.

edit on 16-4-2012 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is a the full video of the first day of the trail.
It is 4:32:08 so it will take some time to watch it i you want to.

Anders Behring Breivik's trial: Day 1 - Arraignment [16.04.2012]

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm trying to understand how someone can justify killing others like this and I just can't. Maybe if someone is very passionate and strong willed to the extreme that they feel they must kill somebody else to do what they feel is right. But even if that were the case there's still the issue that most of us have an instinctual impulse not to harm others. How do you hijack this impulse or escape it to do harm to someone else? Even if you think it's for the greater good you must still overcome it.

Well, we all have heard about psychopaths. Sociopaths are similar, but not as extreme. They both experience far less empathy than normal people, but sociopaths blend into society better. I think I've read that business executives tend to have sociopath tendencies more than the average person, so it doesn't fit the common stereotype that these sorts of persons are poor or work in the criminal world. All of this appears to be classified under the Antisocial Personality Disorder heading in the DSM:
en.wikipedia.org...

It's interesting also that the affluent tend to have some of these traits:
www.globalpost.com...

The reasoning is that their wealth shelters them and nurtures bad habits towards others.

Even normal people can be made into murderers. Not just psychopaths. See here:
en.wikipedia.org...

So people will shut off some of their empathy if they're at the mercy or will of their "master". Other similar experiments have been conducted and have come to results that mirror this.

This study explored the prisoner/guard relationship and found frightening results too:
en.wikipedia.org...

It's like we exaggerate our roles and absorb ourselves into them too strongly. And in that process we block out our greater consciousness. In my mind, it's kind of like tunnel vision.

We don't really know exactly what this all means. And there's more, I can assure you.
edit on 23-7-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

It is not a pin, it is a Lacoste logo... (You know the crocodile?)
edit on 25-7-2012 by Schrödinger because: NVM; was answered like 1 year ago....

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44 >>

join