It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Some background to the killer:

"Breivik's father was a Siviløkonom (Norwegian professional title, literally "civil economist"), who worked as a diplomat for the Royal Norwegian Embassy in London (and later Paris)."

His father was a diplomat, which is often used as a cover for intelligence activities, and the spook business is often a family business, so the question is did Breivik have an intel background?

I was afraid that something like this would pop up.
This realy falls i place with a "mind controled" terrorist scenario.

Thanks for that information.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Here is a bit, i believe from the manifesto, where there is a clear indication that this whole thing is bigger than one person.
There is a whole group he met in Serbia.
Are they the members of "National and pan-European Patriotic Resistance Movement"?
He also talks about a Serbian man he met there who killed many muslims, is he talking about Ratko Mladic?

And what did Anders Behring Breivik do in Liberia ?

Some weird connections going on here.

I came in contact with Serbian cultural conservatives through the internet. This initial contact would eventually result in my contact with several key individuals all over Europe and the forming of the group who would later establish the military order and tribunal, PCCTS, Knights Templar… According to one of them, they were considering several hundred individuals throughout Europe for a training course. I met with them for the first time in London and later on two occasions in Balticum. I had the privilege of meeting one of the greatest living war heroes of Europe at the time, a Serbian crusader and war hero who had killed many Muslims in battle. Due to EU persecution for alleged crimes against Muslims he was living at one point in Liberia. I visited him in Monrovia once, just before the founding session in London, 2002.

I was the youngest one there, 23 years old at the time… There were only 5 people in London re-founding the order and tribunal (1 by proxy) but there were around 25-30 attending in Balticum during the two sessions, individuals from all over Europe; Germany, France, Sweden, the UK, Denmark, Balticum, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Greece, Hungary, Austria, Armenia, Lebanon and Russia. Electronic or telephonic communication was completely prohibited, before, during and after the meetings. On our last meeting it was emphasised clearly that we cut off contact indefinitely.

…This was not a stereotypical “right wing” meeting full of underprivileged racist skinheads with a short temper, but quite the opposite. Most of them were successful entrepreneurs, business or political leaders, some with families, most of them Christian conservatives but also some agnostics and even atheists… I was asked, not only once but twice, by my mentor; let’s call him Richard, to write a second edition of his compendium about the new European Knighthood….
LINK

edit on 25-7-2011 by jaamaan because: added source

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
One other thing i cannot place.

How can an untrained person shoot so many people without stopping.
Imagine all the screaming, begging, blood and gore.
Most people would get sick, i gues even most trained soldiers would not have the stomach for that.
Many soldiers could not even shoot one person when they had one in front of thier gun for the fist time.

How could this guy pulled this of without getting sick of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is a great thread and as appaled iam at this gentlemens acts, iam glad you are trying to compile a good source full of all the various different amount and accounts of information regarding this attack, i think there is definetly a big conspiracy behind this shooting, the whole 'training exercise' a few days before that mimicked the whole attack is far too convenient, sounds like the same protocol as 7/7 and 9/11 to me..

As far your info, where you mentioned the mans weapon, iam obviously not sure what weapon he used to murder all these people, but the gun he is pictured with in his 'marxist hunter' outfit, looks like a modified m14 or m21 with lots of attachments, i cant imagine how anyone except in certain states in the US could acquire all those attachments for that weapon, let alone the weapon itself, without some serious black market contacts, or 'outside influences' ? I remember reading he had a hunting licence, but surely he wouldnt be able to justify buying all that kit 'legally' for hunting ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Because he had a purpose.

He's been training for this for a long time. He's imagined it. He's worked it out in his games. He's gone over and over it. He's like the golfer who "sees" himself having the perfect game before hand.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

As far your info, where you mentioned the mans weapon, iam obviously not sure what weapon he used to murder all these people, but the gun he is pictured with in his 'marxist hunter' outfit, looks like a modified m14 or m21 with lots of attachments, i cant imagine how anyone except in certain states in the US could acquire all those attachments for that weapon, let alone the weapon itself, without some serious black market contacts, or 'outside influences' ? I remember reading he had a hunting licence, but surely he wouldnt be able to justify buying all that kit 'legally' for hunting ?

Thanks for the observation, i was thinking the same thing.
For most people it would be close to impossible to get one of those fully outfitted rifles.
Maybe he got them from his serbian friends, they are known for shipping all sort of weapons across europe.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by jaamaan

He's been training for this for a long time. He's imagined it. He's worked it out in his games. He's gone over and over it. He's like the golfer who "sees" himself having the perfect game before hand.

I suppose you have a good point there, and it might help killing loads of virtual people for training.

Still most people wouldnt have the stomach for so much blood and screaming, even people that think they do fade at first sight of a bloody dead person.
This one seen nearly a hundred of them.

Could this be an indication of mind control ?
Or is this the real power of indoctrination that i underestimate.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There you go, Anders Behring Breivik himself claims he is not on his own.
To more cells are working with him !

Norwegian police are investigating claims by Anders Behring Breivik, who has admitted carrying out Friday's twin attacks in Norway, that he has "two more cells" working with him.

Mr Breivik made the claim as he attended his first court hearing following the bombing in Oslo and a massacre on an island youth camp that killed at least 93 people in total.
SOURCE

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Police Knew Gunman’s Name Before Arrest

Despite being portrayed by the media as inept due to the length of time it took them to reach the island of Utoeya, it has now emerged that police knew the name of gunman Anders Behring Breivik before they even arrested him, a startling admission that prompted one of Britain’s top news anchors to question how authorities were aware of the gunman’s identity in advance.

During his Channel 4 News broadcast on Friday evening, host Jon Snow asked “why police knew the killer’s name by the time they had arrived on the island,” reported the Telegraph live blog.
SOURCE

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

reply to post by jaamaan

I suppose you have a good point there, and it might help killing loads of virtual people for training.

Still most people wouldnt have the stomach for so much blood and screaming, even people that think they do fade at first sight of a bloody dead person.
This one seen nearly a hundred of them.

Could this be an indication of mind control ?
Or is this the real power of indoctrination that i underestimate.

The guy hasn't been mind controlled. I would suggest that he's been Handled.

It is a form of self-control. Review, shoot, reset. Review, shoot, reset.

He's a True Believer, with a significant degree of self-control and a goal.

Most solidiers don't have a goal beyond the short term one. Tying that "get that hill" to an overarching mental system / goal is abstract at best. Too abstract.

People who don't react to the scene are often too stupid to react to it, or otherwise damaged. This guy is smart, and his goal and his system are aligned in a way that an individual solider's is not generally. And he is a solider, in his own mind. He's not too far wrong - what he has demonstrated is the sort of self-control armies put quite a bit of effort into trying to recreate.

(The individual criminal has a short term goal only aligned with his greed and want for status which will be immediately fullfilled. No need to hold some mental armour - the immediate payoff combined with either stupidity or personality damage is quite enough.)

You can hope to inure someone to it over time, and hope that they have enough trust to keep them in line and that they can remind themselves of the overarching reason they've been given as to why they are there. How many people can hold it all in their head at once? Not many. Its a matter of processing power. He's had a decade to entrech his system of thought, and he's likely has more available processing power than the average population.

The smart allows him to hold and tie abstraction tangibly together and keep it in his mind. It is mental armour, of the type you cannot buy and could only teach to a small portion of the population.

Self-control is a skill, but also a tendency. This guy has it in spades. Most people do not. That's why it is hard to grasp how he might have so much more than what you personally can imagine yourself having.

All this said....where the hell were the adults on this Island, to tell the poor naive hippies that walking up to a man like this and trying to talk to him is pure naive stupidity. There are some people who need to balance their utopian views with a bit of self-preservation. You don't hug a wild cougar into not tearing your throat out. I gotta think that the servere lack of exposure to the wild (particularly in Europe, Japan, and urban North America) is having a severely blunting effect on people's instincts.

There is a whole generation of teenagers who apparently need to feel what it is like to be standing in the spot where a wild buffalo is going to run you over, or find you've accidentally wandered into the range of a bear sow.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Heres another picture of him being takin away by the police,

And here is the video,

edit on 25-7-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Silend

Red shirt, red sweater. Red Templar. Reference to Order of St. John of Jerusalem? John was very conservative.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

All this said....where the hell were the adults on this Island, to tell the poor naive hippies that walking up to a man like this and trying to talk to him is pure naive stupidity. There are some people who need to balance their utopian views with a bit of self-preservation. You don't hug a wild cougar into not tearing your throat out. I gotta think that the servere lack of exposure to the wild (particularly in Europe, Japan, and urban North America) is having a severely blunting effect on people's instincts.

I can follow most of your post and find it an interesting read.
Only this bit quoted above i dont realy understand.
We where not there on the island so it it hard to say how this exactly started.
If a police man stops you to talk to you what would you do most of the time ?
Saying "poor naive hippies" somehow would make it look like it was these kids own fault for beeing so naive to walk up to a police man when he says he has an anouncement to make about the olso bombings.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

I can follow most of your post and find it an interesting read.
Only this bit quoted above i dont realy understand.
We where not there on the island so it it hard to say how this exactly started.
If a police man stops you to talk to you what would you do most of the time ?
Saying "poor naive hippies" somehow would make it look like it was these kids own fault for beeing so naive to walk up to a police man when he says he has an anouncement to make about the olso bombings.

Teenagers were approaching him to talk him out of shooting. Account by other teenagers who watched it happen. This is dangerously naive.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Silend

Red shirt, red sweater. Red Templar. Reference to Order of St. John of Jerusalem? John was very conservative.

If someone finds a blow up of the pin on his sweater, let me know!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

This is what i found from witnesses and it sound slightly different than your version.
Maybe you are talking about an other point in time.

The blond-haired, blue-eyed killer called out to the campers and asked them to come closer.
Unsuspecting and trusting, they came over but when they did he killed them in a random and unprovoked attack.
According to one witness, he then shouted for them to come and said: 'It's safe to come out. You'll be saved.. I'm a cop!'

(snip)

One witness Thorbjorn Vereide, 22, said Breivik first started shooting then persisted that it was safe for people to come out.
He said: 'We were 30-40 people standing together when he started shooting. When he was done [with us] there were only five or six left of us.'
LINK

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Here is a larger foto, but no pin i think.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/255f0d036362.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

yes, I saw a different account of a different from another point in time probably.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

A pitty the pin was just cut of the picture cause the resolution is good enough.
Maybe the picture with the rest of the cut off is still floating around somewhere, any one ?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Found the picture at quite a higher resolution.
Here you go.
The pin, or logo on the shirt looks like a scorpion at first look.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38efa8c1be7c.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit, Hey can not scroll the picture to the right ?! and now the forum just cuts right on the pin/logo.

Here is the link:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit, Maybe this zoom works better

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2778d77595b.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 25-7-2011 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join