It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Here is a thread on ATS that i can recommend.

Interview with 18 year old camper on the Utoya shooting nightmare

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

'I may have influenced the Norwegian mass murderer' says British extremist

A former English Defence League activist has admitted he may have inspired Norway gunman Anders Behring Breivik.
Paul Ray said his anti-Muslim blog entitled Richard The Lionhearted could have helped inform Breivik's exhaustive 1,500 page manifesto in which he justifies the atrocities.
But he condemned the murder of 76 people in twin attacks in Oslo and Utoya on Friday as an act of 'pure evil.'

SOUCRE

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Policeman's account of arrest of Anders Breivik

Here is the link to the video, LINK

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

'I may have influenced the Norwegian mass murderer' says British extremist

A former English Defence League activist has admitted he may have inspired Norway gunman Anders Behring Breivik.
Paul Ray said his anti-Muslim blog entitled Richard The Lionhearted could have helped inform Breivik's exhaustive 1,500 page manifesto in which he justifies the atrocities.
But he condemned the murder of 76 people in twin attacks in Oslo and Utoya on Friday as an act of 'pure evil.'

SOUCRE

"A *former* English Defence League activist." No discussion on why he left the EDL? He's certainly very cooperative with authorities. Hmmm. Looking for his five minutes of fame?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am having a tough time swallowing this story wholesale.  The huge bodycount strongly argues for at least one more gunman, as the witnesses indicated.  And where is the forensic evidence against Anders Breivik?

--Was gunshot residue(GSR) found on his hands and clothing?

--Were his fingerprints found on the weapons or the magazines he allegedly used?

--Were his clothes spotted with blood droplets, which he must have gotten after having fired so closely at the victims, according to some eyewitnesses?

--Has a single eyewitness so far identified Breivik as the gunman? 

--Where did he get the special 'dumdum' bullets that caused so much damage?

--What gunstore sold him the guns he allegedly purchased legally in Norway?  Can the weapons discovered on the island be traced to Breivik via serial numbers?

--How did he carry all his spare ammo?  No witness has so far described an ammo pouch or vest or backpack which he must have had.

etc., etc. ....

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz

"A *former* English Defence League activist." No discussion on why he left the EDL? He's certainly very cooperative with authorities. Hmmm. Looking for his five minutes of fame?

This whole thing is very fishy, in my opinion.

Especially striking are the similarities to Columbine and Virginia Tech, in the witness sightings of more gun men, and too high a body count.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Completely agreed, Starviego, and CodyOulaw, for all the reasons in both your posts.

Also, why a closed court case?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenStarrz

Ah yes, the usual BS reasons given, i.e. "security concerns."
Just like Cho's sealed medical records, and the unseen Columbine Basement Tapes.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Ah yes, the usual BS reasons given, i.e. "security concerns."
Just like Cho's sealed medical records, and the unseen Columbine Basement Tapes.

Exactly. Nice parallels.

I really don't understand what "security concerns" there could be, when the "manifesto" is absolutely everywhere.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarrz
reply to post by jaamaan

It's very interesting that his friend's first thought is that he must have been brainwashed.

Maybe they want to close the court proceedings because it would be too obvious that Anders is 'under the influence' of mind control, as suggested by his lawyer's remarks:

www.newsinenglish.no...
Lippestad also confirmed details of Breivik’s behaviour in the hearings and solitary confinement, telling VG that he was “very taken up with details” in his explanations about technical aspects of his operations, but that he “does not recognize our society, our courts or out justice system” because “his understanding of reality is not like other people’s.” He continues to see himself “as a great general that is at war against the Muslim’s invasion of Europe.”

edition.cnn.com...
Lippestad said it was "very difficult" to describe Breivik's manner -- "he is not like anyone."

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Maybe they want to close the court proceedings because it would be too obvious that Anders is 'under the influence' of mind control, as suggested by his lawyer's remarks:

www.newsinenglish.no...
Lippestad also confirmed details of Breivik’s behaviour in the hearings and solitary confinement, telling VG that he was “very taken up with details” in his explanations about technical aspects of his operations, but that he “does not recognize our society, our courts or out justice system” because “his understanding of reality is not like other people’s.” He continues to see himself “as a great general that is at war against the Muslim’s invasion of Europe.”

edition.cnn.com...
Lippestad said it was "very difficult" to describe Breivik's manner -- "he is not like anyone."

Yes, in my opinion, this is probably why they want to close the court proceedings.

Thanks for the quote from his lawyer, I had not seen that before.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The police have assured us that Breivik confessed to the whole shebang. But how could he confess, if he doesn't even know what happened? To wit:

abclocal.go.com.../world_news&id=8271707
"He asked me if was if I was shocked and if I could explain to him what happened," Lippestad said. "He didn't know if he had succeeded with his plan."

Yup, MK-Ultra mind control, no doubt about it.
edit on 31-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That or...you don't understand what his definition of success is. Which is far more likely.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
One thing that will not be reported in the news will be about the debate-blackout in Norway. There has been too many who has expressed critical thoughts about Islam in debates in the last years. So, the amount of articles the public can comment on has been cut down. There has also been entire forums that has been off-line during this time of crisis. And the crusade about anonymous debate on the Internet is strong in Norway. Actually most politicians in Norway think that there is no reason that people should be able to be anonymous on the net. The data-retention directive that has been put through in Norway, EU and USA is one step in that direction. This enables everybody to have logs about everything that happens on the Internet.

I love the net, but if there is no anonymity it can pose a hazard to its users. The usual way this goes wrong is that the government start making lists. It then waits until an attack of some kind. Then those lists are used to rounding up people. Anonymous might be the single most important person in human history.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

The police have assured us that Breivik confessed to the whole shebang. But how could he confess, if he doesn't even know what happened? To wit:

abclocal.go.com.../world_news&id=8271707
"He asked me if was if I was shocked and if I could explain to him what happened," Lippestad said. "He didn't know if he had succeeded with his plan."

Yup, MK-Ultra mind control, no doubt about it.
edit on 31-7-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

Agreed, Starviego.

Especially if he needed explaining to him, as to what happened.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nidstav

Thanks for the info. Are you from Norway? Is there any debate within Norway about the facts of the investigation, like the evidence that points to more shooters?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by nidstav

Thanks for the info. Are you from Norway? Is there any debate within Norway about the facts of the investigation, like the evidence that points to more shooters?

Have you seen this, Starviego?

It doesn't discuss multiple shooters, but the whole article somewhat reeks of the possible agenda. It seems to me as if the whole thing is intended to have global ramifications:

post by DrakeBloodaxXe
edit on 1-8-2011 by SevenStarrz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have a question for those who seem to believe ABB was a mind control victim.

What would the possible agenda be?

From what I can observe in Norwegian media all he has accomplished is to make people understand the dangers of racism and xenophobia.

I find it very hard to believe he is anything but a really sick right wing extremist, he has had contact both with the EDL and it's Norwegian counterpart NDL, IMO if he was in any way brainwashed it would be by himself from reading a whole heap of racist propaganda. I have read around 150 pages of his manifest and it pays a lot of evidence in that direction.

There has not been much discussion in the media about a second shooter, but the police is not ruling out that he might have had accomplices. And say that this is some of the main themes of the interrogations.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

Well, it's just my opinion obviously, but I gave my thoughts here:

post by SevenStarrz

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Nah, don't buy it.
ABB IMO is a product of the xenophobia and Muslim hate spread by right wing Christian extremists, such as Bush, O'Reilly and Glenn Beck in the U.S and EDL, Geert Wilders and their likes in Europe.
Beck is acctually mentioned in his manifest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join